[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Blaziken where is saint clair shores?
Diablo Nemisis is on a two tournament win streak now! I managed to beat him in the main round robin but lost to him in the championship round. I ended up coming in second place, and OzzyB took 3rd place making the podium in only his second tournament! Madoka's Spirit made her debut along with Zelda and Surfer D (Diablo's sister and Dad). It was a small tournament but fun.

And talking with Aquablader20's uncle we have a great idea on a possible site for tournaments indoors throughout the winter and possible longer if it's available to us! If we get this the State Championship will be held in Grand Rapids instead of Lansing.
(Sep. 08, 2012  3:10 AM)Coach Wrote: Diablo Nemisis is on a two tournament win streak now! I managed to beat him in the main round robin but lost to him in the championship round. I ended up coming in second place, and OzzyB took 3rd place making the podium in only his second tournament! Madoka's Spirit made her debut along with Zelda and Surfer D (Diablo's sister and Dad). It was a small tournament but fun.

And talking with Aquablader20's uncle we have a great idea on a possible site for tournaments indoors throughout the winter and possible longer if it's available to us! If we get this the State Championship will be held in Grand Rapids instead of Lansing.
Nooooooo... keep it in Lansing
(Sep. 08, 2012  3:51 AM)The Archer Wrote: Nooooooo... keep it in Lansing

If it works out you'll understand it'll be an epic site and perfect for bringing attention to beyblades. NC tournament got in the newspaper this would make the 10:00 news....
hey who won the Tournament on Friday? i would like to know
(Sep. 09, 2012  12:56 AM)Blitz Unicorno3 Wrote: hey who won the Tournament on Friday? i would like to know

1st place: Diablo Nemisis with Flash Nemesis 125rf????, Phantom SagittarioII BD145MB
2nd place: Coach with MF-H Flash Cetus ch120r2f, MSF Gryph Gryph R145 MF, MF-H Phantom Cygnus W145PD
3rd place: OzzyB with Diablo Kerbecs D125 EWD
(Sep. 06, 2012  10:49 PM)ozzyb Wrote: Blaziken where is saint clair shores?

Near Roseville and Grosse pointe woods.
Really? Nobody wants to go to an awsome tournament with self chosen prizes. Seriously you want 2 dragoons as first prize? That could be it. Just make suggestions people!
I'll go try pming people
Blaziken I suggest you start a proposal with no date and no attendees, that way you can make sure you're approved to host one as long as you get attendees then set the date. Or PM Kai-v and get everything in order.
I prefer a formal Event Proposal though.
Wait I've had bad expierience befor. Where should I. Or should I? Put my event proposal
Working on getting things worked out for the BIG event in Nov. Thinking bout Sat after Thanksgiving.
The Tournament WILL be in Lansing. I can't move it to GR and do that to all the Detroit Bladers. We will do Parchment Park in East Lansing just like my first tournament I went to with DaWRETCHED!
IT WILL BE COLD!!!!! So be ready as we were not last March
(Hey DaWRETCHED we need to get Random Guy back on the scene, this made me remember his Dad bought us all Hot Chocolate!)
I'm getting advice on whats the top on the scene right now from some of the top WBO members, will have epic prizes for this and possibly something for sale. I just can't afford to have too much left overs so if you wan't to buy let me know or if you have an idea what you definitely want. 4D's, Zero-G's, Metal Faces, MF-Hs, Z-G Metal Stone Faces, MSF-Hs, launchers, grips? What are you looking for let me know!

I'm probably staying away from Beylauncher L/Rs as I have over 5 here that I can't seem to get to work just right for more than a few rips and have had issues both of the last 2 tournaments with them... I've been using regular string launchers with much better success FYI.
Thank you for keeping it in Lansing
I agree. Thanks coach! I wouldn't have been able to go if it was any farther than thet.
Can't wait to go, I haven't gone to Lansing in a while to explore the city freely. Its always been by school field trip so looking forward to going(IF I CAN).
yes!!!! Thanks Coach!
Hmm cool let's hope I don't blow it like I did last time lol
Ya, I can't believe that last tournaments Points haven't even been processed.
The one in august
T.T My string launcher just broke, now I need something to replace the string with.
(Sep. 19, 2012  12:23 AM)AquaBlader20 Wrote: T.T My string launcher just broke, now I need something to replace the string with.
Please use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks
I want to go to the one in lansing so keep posting updates coach thanks
I'm interested in stone metal faces and zero-g beys if you got them
One thing after another...
Now that the beypoint system is being renovated the idea of the Great Lakes Championship format is now unable to run as intended seeing the last 3 tournaments were not processed. (Good news for Yuko, for now that is)
But well get something big going and it will be in Lansing most likely on the weekend of Thanksgiving.
(Sep. 22, 2012  6:49 PM)Coach Wrote: One thing after another...
Now that the beypoint system is being renovated the idea of the Great Lakes Championship format is now unable to run as intended seeing the last 3 tournaments were not processed. (Good news for Yuko, for now that is)
But well get something big going and it will be in Lansing most likely on the weekend of Thanksgiving.

Ha ha very funny LoL