Meteo L Drago CH120EWD!

(Jun. 13, 2012  2:42 AM)Mu Wrote: Hasbro MF Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD does comparatively about 10 % better than TT MF Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD vs my MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB...

Most likely cause the rubber is less enforced it's less hard so the softness does grip a biut more or take more I believe buit the difference isn't huge like 25% I guess Hasbro would be reccomended. By the way the combo is Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD no MF... but this might be your personal than the threads sorry if I am mistaken.
I use MF for less recoil (sorry I'm getting off topic...)
Oh carp, I never realized it didn't have a MF.. Well, I can assure you if didn't hurt against Ifraid Ifraid LOL
... Nine pages, and you never noticed? How observant you are, Raigeko. lol

On the note of rubber density, Hasbro's rubber is usually softer and less resistent than Takara-Tomy's, so a Hasbro L-Drago II should definitely work better for spin-equalizing.
(Jun. 13, 2012  6:04 AM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: ... Nine pages, and you never noticed? How observant you are, Raigeko. lol

On the note of rubber density, Hasbro's rubber is usually softer and less resistent than Takara-Tomy's, so a Hasbro L-Drago II should definitely work better for spin-equalizing.

I've been known to be oblivious to more obvious things.

Hasbro L-Drago II does an excellent job at it, phenominal even.
Hasbro L Drago II > TT L Drago II for spin equalization purposes.
Also, does anybody own a Sonkong L Drago II ???
Is the rubber softer rubber or harder rubber when compared to Hasbro L Drago II?
(Sorry I I'm a wee bit off topic...)
Sonokong Meteo = TT Meteo there the same.
Is the L Drago II also the same for both TT and Sonokong ?

If so, then it may be best to use Hasbro L Drago II in this combo.
The post above yours just answered that question.

EDIT: Assuming SniperTM meant L-Drago II, when he said Meteo.
I'm not sure whether he meant Meteo or L Drago II BeyHyperKiller...

I wonder, even though LDG has less rubber than L Drago II, how it would do in a comparison Spin Equalizaton Test... even though I've already stated this once, the extra weight may help for spin equalization purposes.
What are you guys talking about? Meteo is L Drago II (Lighting,Meteo,Destroy,Guardian)
We are talking about the Rubber on the Clear Wheel (L Drago II), not the Metal Wheel (Meteo)...
He gets what you're saying, but he's telling you that Sono-Kong's Meteo L-Drago is the same as Takara-Tomy's Meteo L-Drago by shortly saying Meteo, so the rubber should be the same.
Thank You for kindly explaining to me Carly.

In Conclusion, Hasbro L Drago II is the Best CW to use in this combo (Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD).
Sounds awesome! One question: does EWD stand for Eternal Wide Defense?
No offense, but please don't ask obvious questions like those. Your answer is "yes."
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...n-answer-2
You can also search to find your answer. Smile
Sorry to get off topic, but thats a better way of putting it, Rai !

Still want to see some LDG comparison tests...
(Jun. 13, 2012  5:43 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...n-answer-2
You can also search to find your answer. Smile
OK. Thanks!

BBG-03 Attack Type Stadium
Beylauncher L/R

Ifraid Ifraid TH170JB vs. Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
MLD launched first.

Ifraid Ifraid TH170JB
10 KO
6 OS
2 SKO
18 wins, 90% win rate

Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
2 KO
0 OS
0 SKO
2 wins, 10% win rate.

Also tried it in BB-10-
Ifraid Ifraid TH170JB vs. Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
MLD launched first.

Ifraid Ifraid TH170JB
16 KO
0 OS
16 wins, 80% win rate

Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
1 KO
3 OS
4 wins, 20% win rate.

Slung MLD out like it was nobody's business in both stadiums.
(Jun. 15, 2012  4:17 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: great combo man

You need to add some more content to your posts. This is SPAM...
i would like to know if there's any difference between the L-drago Absorb ver from the Reshuffle set and the normal L-drago from the Meteo-L-drago starter
COOL ! might use it cause i need a ch120
(Jun. 23, 2012  5:53 PM)bleskiel Wrote: i would like to know if there's any difference between the L-drago Absorb ver from the Reshuffle set and the normal L-drago from the Meteo-L-drago starter

No, there is no difference in performance... there is only a difference in its color... Speechless