Meteo L Drago CH120EWD!

When useing this combo should you ever change the hight. if so when would you
Hmmm For Spin Stealling I usually Use MF Gravity Perseus D125WD Left Spin, Defense Mode
Its pretty good But very RISKY but I TOTALLY forgot to do a Weak Launch so It ends up getting KOED becuz its so light compared to other beys. I never knew that EWD was that good with spin stealling. I will Try it out
If you didnt weak launch it before and it got KOed, how are you assuming weak launching will have kept it in the stadium? Chocked_2
(May. 25, 2012  8:28 PM)geetster99 Wrote: When useing this combo should you ever change the hight. if so when would you

I would Assume for fighting combination taller than it like 230 or TH170 E230 or even BGrin(?)
120 would work for 145 and lower I believe.
120 height actually still works pretty well against higher-track opponents. If the Wheel makes contact, too much recoil is produced, whereas being lower still allows the rubber to make contact. And if the plastic touches the opposing Wheel, it wouldn't be as bad as the metal-on-metal contact.
this bey is awsome this bey helped me go to the finals and get third a beydays
At Beydays Super Smash! in London, UK, this combo was used by Void. I'm not sure how many times he used it, all i know is the one time i saw him using it against Gravity Perseus 100 EWD, he lost. It was close though. Of course, Meteo was in left, so Bleik (Using Gravity) used right.
@geetster, Congrats Grin

@BHK, Yeah, It doesn't do well against other Spin-Stealers Speechless!

Anyway, I might be using this in a few matches at today's tournament. Lets see how it goes!
I used it in Pune's event against my sister's Death Aquario 100 WD and it lost all 3 battles. It is weak against low track opponents.
Interesting...Can you do an actual test ?

Anyway, a few guys did use this at "[Hyderabad. India] Blaze in the Haze" today. It did pretty well, successful against the people who were using Phantom B: D/Duo 230MB and other Stamina Combos. I used it once, and got annihilated by my opponent's Flash.
I did the tests a few pages back. It got 100% win that time but I dont know why/how but I just couldn't get it to win against my sister. BTW, MLD LW105 EWD(sridbeyz17's SonoKong EWD) did get a very good win rate against my Basalt 230 CS so I think there's something wrong with my EWD.
Which is a better tip for the meteo l drago CH120 combo, WD or EWD?
(May. 30, 2012  1:48 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Which is a better tip for the meteo l drago CH120 combo, WD or EWD?

This belongs in ask a question get an answer. Generally WD was used. But EWD has gotten more popular in the last few months.
hey,is this combination good
earth eagle LW105LF?
it outspun thermal pisces T125ES
please send me a PM
I WANT EXPERT ADVICE!
You should ask that in the Build Me a Combo! #2 thread.

To be honest, no it isn't. List your parts (all of them!) there, and someone will help you make the best customization you can. Smile
Equipment:
Beylauncher L/R (No handle)
BBG-03 Attack Type Beystadium

Ifraid TH170SF vs. MF Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
Meteo launched first.

Ifraid TH170SF
4 OS
7 KO
3 SKO
14 wins, 70% win rate.

MF Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
4 OS
2 KO
0 SKO
6 wins, 30% win rate.
I beat a phantom orion somehow in freeplay with this combo
Mind telling us your modes for MLD and TH170? And "Ifraid" is not very specific...unless you mean Ifraid²?
*sigh* is it really so hard to understand?
Yes, it's Ifraid Ifraid.. I would not test an illegal combo, because they're illegal..
TH170.. Was TH170.
If it was TH190/220 I would specify..
The MLD was in the mode where the heads are aligned with the mouth.
No it isn't, but you cannot expect everyone to keep track of your specific consistency. And newer members can easily read that and be mislead. So for the sake of consistency, just please be careful about naming your part modes in the future.

And ya, I can never tell apart MLD mode names either, haha
Thanks for the tests Rai Smile. I'll add them to the O.P.

Do you have more Zero-G stuff you could do tests with ? If so, it'll be appreciated Smile.
Sure! More than happy to try this out.
However, I've gotta say, it won't do too well. Unhappy D series tips are almost always suicide if the stadium begins swaying even a bit. What would you like?
Can also test in BB-10.
4D's I have are Vari, Flash, and Beat right now, sorry. Have everything almost from previous series, and I'll be receiving Duo and E230 soon (within the next month or so)
If anyone has ever owned both a TT L Drago II and a Hasbro L Drago II, has anyone ever notcied that the Hasbro L Drago II has much softer rubber wheras the TT L Drago II is much harder and feels like plastic ... how would this affect spin equalization...

Relic have you also done a comparison spin equalization test with MF L Drago Guardian CH120 EWD ... the heavier weight might help it a bit.
(Jun. 13, 2012  2:32 AM)Mu Wrote: If anyone has ever owned both a TT L Drago II and a Hasbro L Drago II, has anyone ever notcied that the Hasbro L Drago II has much softer rubber wheras the TT L Drago II is much harder and feels like plastic ... how would this affect spin equalization...

Relic have you also done a comparison spin equalization test with MF L Drago Guardian CH120 EWD ... the heavier weight might help it a bit.

While the weight helps it has infinitly less rubber making it harder to do it's job of spin stealing and would need something to say BD145 for some plastic satealing and then D tips would be too short mostly why L-Drago Guardian BD145RDF is a revered spin stealing combo.

Also, I have both TT and Hasbro L-Drago IIs but the TT one is smashed up but I admit the tt one did feel harder iI belive it is how it is reinforced not material Hasbro being a little cheap on the reinforceing.
Hasbro MF Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD does comparatively about 10 % better than TT MF Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD vs my MF-H Duo Aquario 230 MB...