Meteo L Drago CH120EWD!

Of course I did.
well maby.it wins some Beys.not all not all of them.if he used Flash it would be KO'd
Ultra, What condition is your EWD in ? And in what way does Phantom win (OS, KO) ?
Also, how strong are you launching Meteo ?
Near mint. KO. How am I supposed to describe that? I can't really put a percentage number on it.
(May. 08, 2012  5:15 PM)Relic Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  4:46 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Can you test it against MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS?

Meteo L Drago CH120EWD vs MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS

Meteo L Drago CH120EWD : 18/20
MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS : 2/20 (2 KOs)

MLD Win Percentage : 90 %

Wow!! Pretty impressive!! I need to try it out!! Ya found something that could help me...

One more thing: Can you test against Phantom Cygnus 230D?
Ultra, Even when I test, Phantom KOs Meteo. But if it doesn't, its either a draw or Meteo wins or on very rare occasions, Phantom Out-Spins Meteo.

DefStamina88, I don't have Cygnus. How about Aquario/Bull/Cancer ?
Well Meteo wasn't KOed once while I did my battles. If it takes a special procedure to do it then it's really not worthwhile doing IMO. Would you be able to post a video.
Ultra what one did you Launch first.and Relic what stuff did you use
The majority of the time I launched the Phantom combo first just so Meteo would have the advantage but it still lost.
well you could try Lunching Meteo first
Oh yes, even I would like to see a video of this. Grin
I suppose you already have one, isn't it Relic? But its probably with MLD 100EWD, and it was an attempt to depict it as a Zombie custom...

Back on topic-

Focus- Oh, CH120 can reach 230 heights very well, I suppose. Grin

Galaxy blade- What does that mean? He used what is supposed to be used according to the Standard Procedure. He mentioned it in the OP... Smile

Unfortunately, I do not have CH120 (which is probably the most important part of this combo). So, I tried this with 100 and 145 tracks. As stated in the OP, these tracks certainly don't work out. :\
It never won against any of the combos I used it against...

Well Relic, would a D125 do? Its easier to obtain, sooo....
Also, if you find it necessary, I'd just like to see a few comparison tests between a MF/MF-2(any mode) MLD CH120EWD and a normal MLD CH120EWD.
Recently, the theory of MFs reducing Stamina was put down. So who knows, without altering the stamina capabilities of this combo, an MF might add some amount of Defense to it?
Test this against a Stamina combo of course, preferably a Phantom combo (as Phantom is probably the only capable Stamina wheel to score a KO).
Do this only if you find it important. Smile
He already has. Since he said 'majority' of the time Phantom was launched first. Which means Meteo must of been launched first at least once already.

(May. 09, 2012  4:20 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Unfortunately, I do not have CH120 (which is probably the most important part of this combo). So, I tried this with 100 and 145 tracks. As stated in the OP, these tracks certainly don't work out. :\
Woah. Thats weird. Have you tried ED145? LeeDraciel found MF/-H Meteo L-Drago ED145 WD/EWD just about over a year ago now, to defeat, the famous, Basalt 230 CS, and it still works now to bring down the likes of MF-H Duo ___ 230 MB, MF-H Phantom 230 CS, Phantom TH170 D etc.
sorry forgot what i was doin in that post.anyway if you could make a video that would be cool
(May. 09, 2012  4:21 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: He already has. Since he said 'majority' of the time Phantom was launched first. Which means Meteo must of been launched first at least once already.

(May. 09, 2012  4:20 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Unfortunately, I do not have CH120 (which is probably the most important part of this combo). So, I tried this with 100 and 145 tracks. As stated in the OP, these tracks certainly don't work out. :\
Woah. Thats weird. Have you tried ED145? LeeDraciel found MF/-H Meteo L-Drago ED145 WD/EWD just about over a year ago now, to defeat, the famous, Basalt 230 CS, and it still works now to bring down the likes of MF-H Duo ___ 230 MB, MF-H Phantom 230 CS, Phantom TH170 D etc.

Er, I used a normal 145 track, probably that's why.
Or probably because of my stadium, which is NOT BB-10. Smile

And yes, I know about that combo. It'd been quite famous, haha!

But well, Meteo L Drago never won against anything I used it against, be it while playing around, or in a tournament. Tongue_out
(May. 09, 2012  3:17 PM)Relic Wrote: DefStamina88, I don't have Cygnus. How about Aquario/Bull/Cancer ?

Cancer would be fine...
Since we are talking about Meteo with EWD, which is better
Meteo l drago 100 EWD
Meteo l drago ch120 EWD
Tell which mode for the ch120 the tallest or the shortest
(May. 09, 2012  11:07 PM)Keel Wrote: Since we are talking about Meteo with EWD, which is better
Meteo l drago 100 EWD
Meteo l drago ch120 EWD
Tell which mode for the ch120 the tallest or the shortest

Clearly CH120>100. CH120 is taller obviously. And CH120 is more versatile.
I was pretty sure that ch120 was better I just wanted to make sure
This combo is kind of already known? Or atleast, implied based off the information we already know. MLD is fantastic, CH120 adds versatility, and EWD is completely situational. So long as you use this combo agaisnt right spin combos, and at a height where the rubber can make contact with the enemy metal wheel effectively, you wont find to many instances where this combo wont do well.
No one is paying enough attention to the fact it got 70%.against phantom b: d, the combo which usually murders spin stealers.
Ultra, There's no "Special Procedure" to be used. I'll put up a video sometime later, I'll do five battles against Phantom Cancer AD145WD.

Janstarblast, Sure. I'll do some tests with MF-M and I'll try D125 too! :)

@Keel, CH120 at 120 height works best. 145 has lesser balance compared to 120. And Balance plays a crucial role at the end of a battle.

@LeonTempestXIII, Um, What exactly are you trying to say ?
do you think you could test it aginst
Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
if you have it Relic
I can, but it doesn't make sense. Basalt will obviously lose if it doesn't KO Meteo. I'll try it anyway.
(May. 10, 2012  10:43 AM)Relic Wrote: Ultra, There's no "Special Procedure" to be used. I'll put up a video sometime later, I'll do five battles against Phantom Cancer AD145WD.

What's your explanation for my different experience then? Clearly getting it in exactly the right power for launching is a special procedure.
:|
There's no certain "Power" you need to use for it to work. It will still Spin-Steal whether you Launch it, or Hand Spin it.