Meteo L Drago CH120EWD!

Woah! Haha! Congrats man! Smile. I'll need to do some Attack tests now!

I think the reason it won is because of Counter-Attacking. I noticed, Whenever it gets hit hard, EWD skids and moves vigorously, so it has a chance of KOing Attack types if it isn't OHKO'd.

Anyway, I did Janstarblast's request of trying this out with MF-M/H .

Comparative Test:

MF-H Meteo L Drago CH120EWD V/S Phantom Cancer AD145WD

Meteo L Drago : 3/20 (2 KOs, 1 OS)
Phantom Cancer : 17/20 ( 3 KOs, 14 OS)

Meteo L Drago CH120EWD V/S Phantom Cancer AD145WD

Meteo L Drago : 17/20 ( 17 OS)
Phantom Cancer : 3/20 (3 KOs)

I did some more tests. But in all the tests I did, MF-H doesn't really work out that well. It doesn't have too much Balance at the end of the battle, so it ends up getting Out-Spun by a few rotations.

Anyway, the D125 tests are coming soon.

And yes, EWD does get aggressive if hit hard. Actually, its because it moves up the slope without getting tilted, due to which the flatter part touches the floor, which gives it a short-lived aggressive movement. Smile

@Granblue- Yep, it might be too many mislaunches and self-KOs I guess, but well, if it did stay inside, and if Dark is a good Attack user, then these results are legendary! Then again, we all know that there's a BIG difference in a tournament situation and a testing environment, haha!
I honestly did not know that MF made Meteo L-Drago work slower. In my match yesterday, I thought the MF would add weight. That's the only reason I put MF on it...
I can vouch that MLD can't withstand an attack from Flash. It was just an unlucky pair up and Dark just mislaunched. EWD doesn't have the grip to stay in from barely any contact from Flash. And MLD isn't anything special defense wise lol
I thought that a MF would slow it down but then again i thought it would be balanced in the center, so it would not move around the stadium at ease.
Just did a quick Attack Test :

Meteo L Drago CH120EWD V/S MF Blitz Unicorno S130RF

Meteo : 2/20 (Both KOs)
Blitz : 18/20 ( All KOs)

MLD Win Rate : 10 %

As I said, if it doesn't get OHKO'd, it has a chance of KOing it's opponent. That's what happened in the two rounds it won. Blitz totally annihilated Meteo in the other rounds though!
That's with Blitz, now imagine the test with Flash....hmmm...
Lol, around the same I'm sure.
An in-depth explanation of the battle was this:
Mock Battle: Dark KO Def
Round 1: Dark KO Def
Round 2: Def KO Dark before Dark KOd him (they both went out, but Dark went out first)
Round 3: Def out spins Dark (a lot of wall saves)
Round 4: Dark KO Def
Round 5: Def out spins Dark (or he self KO'd I can't remember this one as well as the others)

But either way left spin stealers are not good at right spin attacks so it would obviously lose.
It's more of a "EWD should never beat any Attack combos (other than ones with Storm)" situation.
(May. 13, 2012  5:14 PM)Granblue Wrote: It's more of a "EWD should never beat any Attack combos (other than ones with Storm)" situation.

Actualy when a right spin attack type hits MLD it hits it with more force then the average beyblade would, so even if MLD had an RS, RSF, or an RDF tip it would not matter because the force of the attack type would stop the left spinning spin stealer from spinning and it could be easily KO'd.
I'm pretty sure that there is less of an impact when two opposing spin directions hit.
Oh because when i test MLD with some attacks the attacks win. I will do some test.
Yeah, of course they would. But, you said 'Actualy when a right spin attack type hits MLD it hits it with more force then the average beyblade would'. If two of the same spin direction hit, there will be more impact than opposite spin.

EDIT: NVM, i think i just got your post. You mean attack types make more of an impact on Meteo, than Stamina or Defense? Obviously.
Yeah that's what i meant. But i did the test anyway so here they are.

MF-H Flash Bull GB145 RF: 16-20 all KO

Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD: 4-20 all OS
I did some testing a few days back but I did not get enough time to log in here and post the results. So, my first ever testing:

Meteo L-Drago CH120 EWD v/s Gravity Destroyer(Right spin , Defense mode) 105 WD
Meteo wins: 10(7 OS, 3 KO)
Gravity wins: 10(6 OS, 4KO)
The bey launched second used to KO the one launched earlier in most cases. The wins of both were too close though.

Meteo L-Drago CH120 EWD v/s Death Cancer 100 WD
Meteo wins: 16(all OS)
Death wins: 4(3 KO, 1 OS)
The only KO from death was a self-KO by Meteo thanks to my bad launch.

Meteo L-Drago CH120 EWD v/s Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS
Meteo wins: 0
Basalt wins: 20(all OS)
This one really confused me because Relic got exact reverse of what I got. But my Basalt 230 CS shuts down almost every spin-stealer and pre-4D stamina type which I use against it.

Meteo L-Drago CH120 EWD v/s MF-H Variares H145 RF(Right spin)
Vari used with LL2 because I cant yet control attackers with beylauncher. Meteo weak launched like always.
Meteo wins: 3(all self-KO by Vari)
Vari wins: 17(all KO)
Vari KOed Meteo in one hit and in 2-3 tests, it got some low-spin KOs as well.

Except for that Basalt 230 CS and attack test, it did quite well against many other things. I'll test it against Phantom once I get mine.
(May. 13, 2012  7:13 PM)N0body Wrote: I did some testing a few days back but I did not get enough time to log in here and post the results. So, my first ever testing:

Meteo L-Drago CH120 EWD v/s Gravity Destroyer(Right spin , Defense mode) 105 WD
Meteo wins: 10(7 OS, 3 KO)
Gravity wins: 10(6 OS, 4KO)
The bey launched second used to KO the one launched earlier in most cases. The wins of both were too close though.

Meteo L-Drago CH120 EWD v/s Death Cancer 100 WD
Meteo wins: 16(all OS)
Death wins: 4(3 KO, 1 OS)
The only KO from death was a self-KO by Meteo thanks to my bad launch.

Meteo L-Drago CH120 EWD v/s Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS
This one really confused me because Relic got exact reverse of what I got. But my Basalt 230 CS shuts down almost every spin-stealer and pre-4D stamina type which I use against it.

Meteo L-Drago CH120 EWD v/s MF-H Variares H145 RF(Right spin)
Vari used with LL2 because I cant yet control attackers with beylauncher. Meteo weak launched like always.
Meteo wins: 3(all self-KO by Vari)
Vari wins: 17(all KO)
Vari KOed Meteo in one hit and in 2-3 tests, it got some low-spin KOs as well.

Except for that Basalt 230 CS and attack test, it did quite well against many other things. I'll test it against Phantom once I get mine.

Nice test it shows that it is bad against attacks but very good against stamina.

(May. 13, 2012  7:13 PM)N0body Wrote: Meteo L-Drago CH120 EWD v/s Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS

Mine as well. Exact same result. 20-0 Basalt wins. It means that you have one of the good Basalt 230 CS. A Basalt with great Balance, 230 (from Flame Byxis, I assume?), and a extremely good CS.

This reminds me of the fact that Dan and th!nk were baffled that MF LLD BD145 RF could not beat my MF Basalt 230 CS under any circumstances. It's probably the same case.

Anyway, the combo set-up, Meteo LDrago CH120 EWD is probably the BEST spin equalizer combo, MFB will ever see. It has the ability to clutch up half to one extra spin rotation at the end.
I really like this combo a lot. It reminds me of the old Meteo CH120WD that was out when meteo debuted. The only thing that baffles me is why this works but it doesn't win against certain things that another great combo, Meteo 90D wins against. No disrespect intended towards this one. I'm just saying, Meteo can spin steal from 230 tracks at 90 height and outspins WD tips with D.
So far, I say that this combination is best against low-profile stamina type beyblades.
And has no defense against attacks and cannot beat by a balanced out 230 combo.
(May. 14, 2012  1:10 PM)joseph317 Wrote: So far, I say that this combination is best against low-profile stamina type beyblades.

Very true. However, those same traits are often shared with many if not all spin stealers MFB currently has with the exception of something along the lines of LDG BD145RDF which is pretty effective too. I have been playing with that for about two months and I like it a lot and I see some people here do as well.
(May. 14, 2012  1:15 PM)Spin-Sonic Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  1:10 PM)joseph317 Wrote: So far, I say that this combination is best against low-profile stamina type beyblades.

Very true. However, those same traits are often shared with many if not all spin stealers MFB currently has with the exception of something along the lines of LDG BD145RDF which is pretty effective too. I have been playing with that for about two months and I like it a lot and I see some people here do as well.

Yeah but I meant against all right spin beyblades.
But that's my fault a should of said that i was not including left spin.

(May. 14, 2012  1:18 PM)joseph317 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2012  1:15 PM)Spin-Sonic Wrote:

Yeah but I meant against all right spin beyblades.
But that's my fault a should of said that i was not including left spin.

Oh no it's okay. I actually should have read deeper into that. I was also thinking about right spin but I can see how that may have been misinterpreted. All is well Smile
Uwik: My 230 is from Flash and both CS and Basalt are TT. And, my Basalt 230 CS defeats everything with almost 100% rate. I was testing it today and got around 100% against Death 100 WD, Death AD145 WD and all spin-stealers I tried against it. I was particularly surprised to see it Force smash Death AD145 WD and win.

It does very well against Vari too but against my LLD BD145 RF, it gets hardly 40% so...

As for this combo, I like the Gravity variant more than Meteo because my Gravity does get some nice KOs by aggressive launching against pre-max. series beys whereas Meteo has to rely only on spin-steal.