Metal Fight Beyblade Manga

(Jan. 10, 2011  6:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I was notified of duplicated pages between chapters 27 and 28 and I fixed the issue, but for some reason CyberTigerAnime just does not show up anymore ... If it does not work in a few hours I will contact my host.
It works now, thank you Kai-V!

(Jan. 15, 2011  1:46 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Pegasis went through an upgrade AGAIN....
I introduce to you, "Big Bang Pegasis"

With the manga/anime differences, i wonder how they'll animate him getting it.. probably some kind of emotional scene like when Goku turned into SSJ1.

EDIT:

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107687...27815.html

Galaxy Pegasis I believe
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107687...30677.html

One of those cliché, "friends standing by your side in spirit things"
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107687...28469.html

He didn't appear in USA so i assume Cesar will take his place in the anime
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107687...28470.html

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107687...27816.html

FINALLY!!!!!.... FAUST!! also, Damian looks like a goof in this image
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107687...27817.html

and i assume that next issue is to show the end of season two since the manga is only, like, 1 month ahead? ^^
(Jan. 15, 2011  2:07 PM)Orisinal Wrote: New news to me. The blades should be more pointier.
Perhaps when you want to learn new things about Beyblades you could look in the Beyblade General forum, instead of the Anime and Manga forum ...

Seriously that is just old news by a whole day at least.
Yet another type of Spin Move, a "Purgatory Spin Move" - Burst Inferno.
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:07 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Not gonna happen. There will be a translation, so the comic isn't necessary. The manga has been known of for a while.
Maybe it can happen. Duel Masters had a manga too but that didn't stop Hasbro from making comics for it. Some of Hasbro's Star Wars and Marvel toys come with comics. Hasbro can tell one of the big comic book companies to write Beyblade fiction. An American comic could have a better story than the cartoon.
No, it won't have you ever seen an American cartoon with a decent storyline? All cartoons pale in comparison to anime, which is why Cartoon Network mainly shows anime.
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:10 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: No, it won't have you ever seen an American cartoon with a decent storyline? All cartoons pale in comparison to anime, which is why Cartoon Network mainly shows anime.

I guess Sym-Bionic Titan or the Original Ben 10 might suffice.
Meh. I guess, but neither pulls off obvious plot twists like Beyblade does.
Have we heard any more news about an English Translation for release in America? I see those two on the page before this, but I can't go to a book store and buy them... (They aren't in america)

Also, wasn't there a user on here that was supposed to be translating the Manga? What ever happened to that?
If the user was me, then I said I might, not will. It takes time ya know?

Sheesh.
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:22 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:10 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: No, it won't have you ever seen an American cartoon with a decent storyline? All cartoons pale in comparison to anime, which is why Cartoon Network mainly shows anime.

I guess Sym-Bionic Titan or the Original Ben 10 might suffice.
Okay, where do I start? Batman the Animated Series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fast Forward are good tv shows. If you want more, look up top 100 animated show on google. Also, all the superhero manga have been described as terrible next to the average American comic book fiction. You read manga to get ahead of anime but comics don't have to act as the source material for any TV show. Hasbro gets comic book companies to write comics for them because comics don't suffer from television budgets, and Hasbro rarely puts all its eggs in one basket. Also, comics can change authors if the current storyline is bad or authors can work on various comics. That's why Americans can have favorite authors for many different reasons. I know enough about American comics to know that they're worth reading, but there are comic book experts that can tell you more. That's why Comic Con is still the biggest pop culture event in America, bigger than toy shows, video game conventions, and Anime Expos. Hasbro goes to SDCC, along with all 3 major video game corporations.
Get back on topic.
Like I said before, Chuang Yi Publishing does the english version in Singapore. Viz Media will release the english version in the USA. It was the exact same thing for the old Beyblade series as well.
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:27 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Meh. I guess, but neither pulls off obvious plot twists like Beyblade does.

In Sym-Bionic Titan, I didn't know that the squishy alien would die, as I did not with Yuu almost dying.
(Jan. 18, 2011  10:07 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:27 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Meh. I guess, but neither pulls off obvious plot twists like Beyblade does.

In Sym-Bionic Titan, I didn't know that the squishy alien would die, as I did not with Yuu almost dying.

(Jan. 18, 2011  1:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Get back on topic.
The latest issue's scans are early this month. I also added a special booklet that was included with the previous issue, featuring Blader DJ again.

Ryuuga battles Faust in the manga ... I really wonder if the anime will be widely different.
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The latest issue's scans are early this month. I also added a special booklet that was included with the previous issue, featuring Blader DJ again.

Ryuuga battles Faust in the manga ... I really wonder if the anime will be widely different.

Thank you for the upload Kai-V! is it just me or did the Kerbecs spirit look more like dragons?
I seriously cannot wait for the anime to catch up as well as next month's issue now.

EDIT: Faust looks freaking hardcore in this chapter (29). ^^
this is a bit confusing but the manga is a bit diffent then the anime right?
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:05 PM)Zepharo Wrote: this is a bit confusing but the manga is a bit diffent then the anime right?

It is the anime that's different from the manga, because the manga is released first.

The easiest way to explain it is that the anime follows the main areas of the manga plot, this means that no changes are done when it is protagonist vs antagonist. However the smaller areas of the plot are not followed otherwise the anime would finish within 1 episode for each release of the manga, so the writers prolong the anime by adding other plot to it and sometimes subtracting.

If the manga were to release once a week then the anime would be following that plot but as the manga release once a month the story needed to be prolonged.
(Feb. 15, 2011  9:14 AM)Saigo Wrote:

This just saddens my day. But on the bright side, season 3 is now unpredictable in terms of choosing the main antagonist (other than bringing Ryuuga back as antag (which I hope not, because the dubbing would be a pain)). And wth was up with Damian's manga face, looking like a baby!?!
I always knew that Ryuuga was too cool.
You're kidding...Ryuuga is still the strongest blader.
(Feb. 15, 2011  9:26 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Wow Youtubers giving me hate with "no Basalt will obviously win". I showed them.

To Me Also.