Metal Fight Beyblade Manga

(Aug. 01, 2010  9:55 PM)Flosal Wrote: I see
Hi guys.. i'm a noob in this because i only started reading manga the other night (skipped most of it..)

anyway, how often does cybertigeranime update their manga?
when do MFB mangas usually come out? (via weekly, monthly, etc.)
also is there another website that scans MFB mangas regularly?

p.s. hope i put this in the right thread... if not then sorry.
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:21 PM)Jaems Wrote: anyway, how often does cybertigeranime update their manga?
when do MFB mangas usually come out? (via weekly, monthly, etc.)
also is there another website that scans MFB mangas regularly?

p.s. hope i put this in the right thread... if not then sorry.
The MFB Manga is serialized in Coro Coro (a monthly magazine).
Since Coro Coro is released monthly, Beyblade Spirit (Cyber Tiger Anime) updates the manga chapter scans monthly (but do not expect it to be updated immediately).

I guess asking these kinds of questions here is still alright (considering that you were specifically referring to the MFB Manga). However, they should probably be asked in the "Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts" thread next time. :\
I add the new scans as often as possible on Beyblade Spirit, and they are the most up-to-date on the Internet. As Diamond wrote, CoroCoro is published monthly, and Miingno gets his copy to scan a few weeks after.
Apparently the volumes will start being released in October 2010. However, as far as I know, the editor shown is German ...
http://www.amazon.fr/Beyblade-Metal-Fusi...552&sr=8-1
And the second in November, then December, January 2011, etc.
Chapter 24 has been added.
There was also a special booklet that contained both a comic on the movie, and a shorter one for Blader DJ again. And of course, the clearer scans of the hobby section are there, featuring for the most Meteo L Drago LW105LF.
Now I'm so confused. Is Ryuga good or bad? He kept making looks in the beginning as if he was plotting on Ginga and Masamune but then he comes to help? I don't get it.
In my opinion it might be a relation close to what Kyouya has, or even the one Kai had with Takao. However, I did not really look into translating what Ryuuga was saying.
^^^^ Exactly as I tought before. Becoming good doesn't necessarily mean a total personality change. If ryuuga was a "villian", maybe now he's just another rival, a very, very strong, possibly ultimate rival. Also, just saw the manga. Ryuuga has the best entrances, really...
Fascinating. Now that Ryuuga has appeared, it makes me wonder if any of the previous characters might come back as well.
Looks like Daidoji is back in the manga.

[Image: 2hfjnza.jpg]

I thought for sure Dragon Emperor had killed him by absorbing his soul...
Ah, he had a beret in the last chapter. I thought I had completely missed him.
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:14 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Looks like Daidoji is back in the manga.

Which means he'll probably come back in the anime, too...

I guess getting his life force absorbed by an absolutely evil force just gave him this scar on his face.
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:14 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Looks like Daidoji is back in the manga.

inb4 comment related to Yu Gi Oh

and good to see him again i knew he'd come back D:
To the looks of the article, it seems that he might be on the USA representative team, possibly along with the owner of Hell Cerbex/Cerbecus, although it sounds like speculation.

Also, Argo's Special Spin Move appears to be called "Quilha Estrangular" (竜骨巻締殺(キーリャエストラングラー)), which is Portuguese (the official language of Brazil) for "Keel Strangle".
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:28 PM)Saigo Wrote: To the looks of the article, it seems that he's on the USA representative team, possibly along with the owner of Hell Cerbex/Kerbex.
Daidouji ? To me, looking at the previous chapter, he is the 'coach' of the Brazilian team. So he would be a regular player after the loss of Brazil ?

Well that was in the anime wasn't it. And how did he get the scar?
Oh wait. I don't think Daidoji ever died in the manga. But, since he's shown his face in the manga again, he might be back in the anime as well.
But anyway, why Ryuuga is battling agaist Daidouji team?
I have no clue why Ryuuga is battling against Daidouji's team. But it would be funny if that was actually his twin half brother but I don't think so and I don't think Daidouji was ever hurt in the manga just kind of faded away then brought back in a odd way...does that mean Daidouji knows how to speak Portuguese?
Daidouji is nothing to Ryuuga. Everybody is Ryuuga's servant in Dark Nebula, so he does not really care what happens to them.
(Sep. 16, 2010  9:58 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: it would be funny if that was actually his twin half brother

They are not blood related at all. Daidouji was just following Ryuuga.

(Sep. 16, 2010  9:58 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: does that mean Daidouji knows how to speak Portuguese?

It's a cartoon/comic so dont' think too much into it or else you'd be thinking in the anime why Julius can speak japanese when he lives in the EU and why Wang Fu Zhong can speak japanese when they're chinese, etc.
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:14 PM)Jaems Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  9:58 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: it would be funny if that was actually his twin half brother

They are not blood related at all. Daidouji was just following Ryuuga.

I'm not talking about Ryuuga and Daidouji. I'm just thinking how funny if that pic of him in the manga is his twin brother but that's just nonsense talking really.
Hah, Ryuuga 'throws' Meteo L Drago instead of launching it.