Metal Fight Beyblade Manga

Thanks for the info.
The Cyber chapter sounds really interesting.
(Mar. 30, 2010  12:32 PM)NAP Wrote: Thanks for the info.
The Cyber chapter sounds really interesting.
I am quite sure it is in the December issue here ...
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...nschapters
Obviously this is old and uninteresting for everybody, however Miingno sent me the scans of the issue that was late last week. There was a problem with his new credit card, and the store simply did not send him or do anything until he called them a few weeks later. The issue has been resolved, and the latest chapter or chapters should arrive very soon.
Chapter 20 was added. Since there was a problem with Miingno's credit card, it seems the store simply did not send him the CoroCoro issue before that, which contained chapter 19. Hopefully he will be able to be sent a copy anyway.

Wang Da Xiang is violent ...
Finally, the fourth chapter is released with scanlations :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8X52QWV7
I can barely remember what I edited in this chapter, hah. Once again it was tedious though.
The latest chapter from CoroCoro was added.

The teams in the manga are totally different to those from the anime, probably because Yuu and Tsubasa's characters were not developped enough to make them go to the good side without a long explanation.

Also, I think that Julius Caesar is going to form a team of only one blader, from what I understand. He will represent Europe as a whole, I believe ...
The cover for the fifth manga volume :
[Image: MFB_MangaVolume5.jpg]
(Jun. 15, 2010  6:12 PM)FrenchBlader Wrote: it will come for Canada or France ?
Currently the manga volumes are only sold in Japan, and there is no real news on it being dubbed for any other country.
(Jun. 08, 2010  4:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, I think that Julius Caesar is going to form a team of only one blader, from what I understand. He will represent Europe as a whole, I believe ...

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-105642...73257.html

Apparently, it looks as though there will be another person in the European team, although that person's identity, along with the Bey will be a mystery for now.

"In the world tournament, Big Bang Bladers, there is a team battle in which 2 people will be fought!! Therefore logically, there must be another Bey besides Perseus, however its true identity is still a mystery..."
(Jun. 16, 2010  2:28 AM)Saigo Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-105642...73257.html

Apparently, it looks as though there will be another person in the European team, although that person's identity, along with the Bey will be a mystery for now.

"In the world tournament, Big Bang Bladers, there is a team battle in which 2 people will be fought!! Therefore logically, there must be another Bey besides Perseus, however its true identity is still a mystery..."
I saw that afterwards. I wonder if that second person will be in the anime as well though ... The teams do not seem to work necessarily the same way. Perhaps he has Grand/Ground Ketos anyway
The latest chapter was added.

There are three new characters that seem to be somehow related to Julius Caesar, however I was not really able to find their names ...
is quetzalcoatl the main villian bey in the manga?
(Jul. 18, 2010  3:22 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: is quetzalcoatl the main villian bey in the manga?
No. Ryuuga was in the first 'season', and Julius Caesar is the current evil in the second 'season'.

Quetzalcoatl has never appeared in the manga.
(Jul. 20, 2010  6:53 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Is Ryuga on the second season too?
With Meteo L Drago getting released, there is almost no doubt now.
Miingno received his issue very early this month. In it, there is the usual manga chapter, but also a special booklet about the hobby, with a Blader DJ comic. Accompanying the latter character, there is a boy coincidentally called Gou Shuuto.

In the latest chapter, Julius' background is explained, and I think it is very sensible. Anybody who is interested in the anime or the manga should read at least that part, or go on Beyblade Spirit to read Julius' profile.
Oh, this update is rather juicy! Comme toujours, merci Kai-V
Very nice, I actually have a doubt which I'll try posting as soon as I learn to put spoilers...
(Jun. 15, 2010  8:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Currently the manga volumes are only sold in Japan, and there is no real news on it being dubbed for any other country.

This is a bit of a necro-reply post, so sorry 'bout that.
Anyway, the MFB Manga is released in Hong Kong as Tankōbon volumes in Chinese. Co-Co (similar to 'CoroCoro' but in HK) is also serializing the MFB Manga in Chinese.
(Aug. 01, 2010  9:38 AM)Flosal Wrote: Very nice, I actually have a doubt which I'll try posting as soon as I learn to put spoilers...
Code:
[spoiler]This is a spoiler that wants to be hidden. [/spoiler]
Thanks, as I said, there's this little something I don't understand
(Aug. 01, 2010  3:59 PM)Flosal Wrote: Thanks, as I said, there's this little something I don't understand
I see