[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around?

(Dec. 01, 2017  7:30 PM)Sniper Wrote: DECEMBER 17TH!!!!!!

I WILL BE DOING A TOURNAMENT!
both Burst and limited format
Please let me know if this will be good for everyone

YAAASSSSS OMG MY DREAMS CAME TRUE, THIS IS A GOOD DATE FOR ME!!!
(Dec. 02, 2017  6:20 PM)Foxer Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2017  7:30 PM)Sniper Wrote: DECEMBER 17TH!!!!!!

I WILL BE DOING A TOURNAMENT!
both Burst and limited format
Please let me know if this will be good for everyone

YAAASSSSS OMG MY DREAMS CAME TRUE, THIS IS A GOOD DATE FOR ME!!!
I can't go to any tournaments during the school year sooo ya.
How about in winter break, or Summer vacation.

Or spring break
Unless you guys wanna test your beyspirit in the cold at Central Park on the 16th. I'm gonna have to postpone till January
(Dec. 05, 2017  5:41 AM)Sniper Wrote: Unless you guys wanna test your beyspirit in the cold at Central Park on the 16th. I'm gonna have to postpone till January

I'm willing to play in the cold!
SAME WE'RE ALL STRONG HERE
@[Sniper] How any people do we have so far?
Why would you post here then?
(Dec. 08, 2017  6:32 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: Sorry, but I live in West Virginia.

Then go to the Virginia thread, not NY Uncertain
So is that tournament happening?
GUYS! THERE IS A TOURNAMENT ON DEC 31! THANKS SNIPER!!
Hello!
I am the father of a 13 YO Beyblader looking to help him find similar minded people to meet and battle. We live 1.5 hours north of NYC and I am wondering if there are meet ups between tournaments or other group activities we could attend in the metro NY area. The tournament page is confusing as 95% of them are from last year. He has a soccer tournament on the weekend of the one in Philly so that sucks... Any replies with links to the right forum perhaps, help or connections would be most appreciated. Thank you!

Anthony
(Mar. 02, 2018  12:51 AM)BeybladerFather Wrote: Hello!
I am the father of a 13 YO Beyblader looking to help him find similar minded people to meet and battle. We live 1.5 hours north of NYC and I am wondering if there are meet ups between tournaments or other group activities we could attend in the metro NY area. The tournament page is confusing as 95% of them are from last year. He has a soccer tournament on the weekend of the one in Philly so that sucks... Any replies with links to the right forum perhaps, help or connections would be most appreciated. Thank you!

Anthony
no its just tournaments
Guys! Tournament March 25th! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Tournament-Name--80110
Hello!

Kei suggested I share this thread I started for Bladers looking to connect just outside of Manhattan. We're about 1.5 hours north of NYC and my son is looking to connect with fellow Bladers for conversation, battles and all things Beyblade. We will be in Brooklyn on the 25th and look forward to it!

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Looking...-Valley-NY

Have a great day!

AG
i've been looking for bladers in utah for a long time and i still can't find any. trust me it's hard to find bladers anywhere. find me in a utah tournament and i may show you how to make a beyblade belt.
Would anybody be interested in buying some beys locally?

I’m thinking of getting some space at a holiday market in Manhattan but I want to know if people would be interested first. It’d be on a Sunday in mid-December. I’d have Takara Tomy products including stadiums, beys, launchers, layers, etc.
(Nov. 19, 2018  6:03 AM)rexthehedgehog Wrote: Would anybody be interested in buying some beys locally?

I’m thinking of getting some space at a holiday market in Manhattan but I want to know if people would be interested first. It’d be on a Sunday in mid-December. I’d have Takara Tomy products including stadiums, beys, launchers, layers, etc.

Ooh, I am very interested! Do you know what beys you are bringing yet?
(Nov. 27, 2018  2:05 AM)Foxer Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  6:03 AM)rexthehedgehog Wrote: Would anybody be interested in buying some beys locally?

Ooh, I am very interested! Do you know what beys you are bringing yet?

I have most of the releases since B-103 but there hasn't been much interest so far, so I'm not sure that I'll do the market.
(Mar. 11, 2017  12:30 AM)mj9 Wrote: [quote='Jarren hagane' pid='1367487' dateline='1489185857']
WHY ARE THERE NO TOURNAMENTS IN STOCKTON OR SACRAMENTO! im only 30 min away from sacremento

WBO tournamnets are fan run so it is up to the people in that community to run a tournamnet
Noooooo I am not around not even close!!!!!! In fact, I am in california L.A!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, we are in. When and where should we do it? Preferably after 5 pm as we have camp.
(Aug. 18, 2017  5:26 PM)DSgamerkid Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2017  3:30 PM)GhostShredder Wrote: no there are no taker tony beyblade in New york at least not to my knowledge but check eBay or amazon they have them

Okk

you still on
Is queens good enough for you, I have lots of takara tomy beys and I am decently competitive
(Jan. 24, 2022  4:17 AM)memereviewerpro Wrote: Is queens good enough for you, I have lots of takara tomy beys and I am decently competitive
Yes, I think tournaments have been hosted there before just not often. Since the virus is spreading again there might not be a tournament for awhile just keep an eye out