[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around?

Honestly I'm hoping for both days. I'd be really cool. Anyone can make it out 9/24 AND 10/7?
I would love to join any tournament in the NYC area, brand new to this so holla at me

I have a young bladder (6yr old) are these tournaments appropriate? He dreams about this and it would make his life to do this.
(Sep. 13, 2017  6:40 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: Honestly I'm hoping for both days. I'd be really cool. Anyone can make it out 9/24 AND 10/7?

10/7 would probably be my range, where's the location again?
it would be at hecksher playground in central park
There's a new location! The thread is up. Join the tournament if you can make it
(Sep. 15, 2017  2:38 AM)Sniper Wrote: There's a new location! The thread is up. Join the tournament if you can make it

@[Kei] @[Sniper]

I am feeling it but Ik there are people who will have trouble getting to Brooklyn who are on the "west side" outside of New York (including me and @[Jimmyjazz39]) How come it's not in Heckscher Playground?
Event Thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Kei-Vs-The-World-NYC

(Sep. 15, 2017  2:54 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: I am feeling it but Ik there are people who will have trouble getting to Brooklyn who are on the "west side" outside of New York (including me and @[Jimmyjazz39]) How come it's not in Heckscher Playground?

We chose to do an indoor venue to ensure that no matter what, the event will be happening. Especially since I'm traveling so far from Toronto, I wanted to make sure that everything would be fine ... And it also might be colder by the time October comes. Hopefully this is OK with most people!
(Sep. 15, 2017  2:54 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: I am feeling it but Ik there are people who will have trouble getting to Brooklyn who are on the "west side" outside of New York (including me and @[Jimmyjazz39]) How come it's not in Heckscher Playground?

Additionally it'll be much easier for driving commute for Jimmy but Subway to get to Kings Games is really really easy to get to.
Guys what do you think would be better. The Sunday before Thanksgiving or after?
(Oct. 30, 2017  5:07 AM)Sniper Wrote: Guys what do you think would be better. The Sunday before Thanksgiving or after?

for me before. wombats doing one the saturday after
(Oct. 30, 2017  5:07 AM)Sniper Wrote: Guys what do you think would be better. The Sunday before Thanksgiving or after?

The Sunday before for me would be good.

Before is better
So since its so near thanksgiving already maybe we can have a tournament early December, like December 10 or 17
How about lets have loads of NYC tournaments in the summer because there is no school? I don't have time during the school year.
(Nov. 15, 2017  2:37 PM)Foxer Wrote: So since its so near thanksgiving already maybe we can have a tournament early December, like December 10 or 17

So is this  thing happening or what?
(Nov. 19, 2017  4:20 PM)Bladedad Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  2:37 PM)Foxer Wrote: So since its so near thanksgiving already maybe we can have a tournament early December, like December 10 or 17

So is this  thing happening or what?

I'm not an organizer, enough people need to express interest or the organizer has to want to make a tournament. Once the issue with the Schedule an event forum is fixed then I can become an organizer and make tournaments. The issue may be fixed around the end of November beginning of December.
How about in December because my family might go to Manhattan to see the Christmas tree so while we are there we might go to the tournament!
I really hope Sniper sees this...
DECEMBER 17TH!!!!!!

I WILL BE DOING A TOURNAMENT!
both Burst and limited format
Please let me know if this will be good for everyone
AWWWW YEAAAAA
BETTER STOCK UP
(Dec. 01, 2017  7:30 PM)Sniper Wrote: DECEMBER 17TH!!!!!!

where at??
(Dec. 02, 2017  1:18 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2017  7:30 PM)Sniper Wrote: DECEMBER 17TH!!!!!!

where at??

Kings games NYC
put me down as maybe. i’m actually probably going to be up in north jersey that weekend