[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around?

How many are confirmed @[Sniper]???
3 confirmed 3 possible
(May. 14, 2017  6:18 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: yupppp but saturday is the 3rd not the 2nd
@[DiamondExploder] @[DECEPTICON] @[RandomBlader64] @[Neptrius] @[Blues Brothers] @[YamiPoyoChan] @[TheGrimRipper13] @[Blader Samuel] @[pherb117]
@[Yami] is definitely coming right?
I can't go
When i said where is it, i was referring to the location. Thats basically the only thing that could hinder my attendance.
(May. 21, 2017  2:42 AM)pherb117 Wrote: When i said where is it, i was referring to the location. Thats basically the only thing that could hinder my attendance.

central park more than likely
(May. 21, 2017  2:42 AM)pherb117 Wrote: When i said where is it, i was referring to the location. Thats basically the only thing that could hinder my attendance.

Heckscher Playground in Central Park is where they always have it.
Hecksher playground is the location. UPDATE: THE DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SUNDAY JUNE 4TH!
Tournament thread is up! Please go and join to let me know your coming. Also, would anyone be interested in a limited tournament?
(May. 21, 2017  11:06 PM)Sniper Wrote: Tournament thread is up! Please go and join to let me know your coming. Also, would anyone be interested in a limited tournament?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
(May. 21, 2017  11:06 PM)Sniper Wrote: Tournament thread is up! Please go and join to let me know your coming. Also, would anyone be interested in a limited tournament?

UUMMM HECK YEA
check out the philadelphia tournament interest thread if you can make it down there. planning one for the 15th or 22nd
Planning for a tournament either the last weekend of August or September 2nd/3rd. Please respond if interested. Hecksher playground of course
sorry i don't think i'll be coming. central park was a mess to get to last time so i don't think i ever do an NYC tournament again. i'm open to other parts of NY or NJ though
How many hours is it to mahattan to buffalo sorry for my spelling

Any of you live near buffalo
(Aug. 04, 2017  3:52 AM)Red Eye Wrote: How many hours is it to mahattan to buffalo sorry for my spelling

Any of you live near buffalo

It's a six hour drive
Come on guys I know you wanna have a tournament. Let me know if you can make it for a tournament late August/early September
I am able to

If this tournament idea comes to fruition is it alright if Sniper coaches me on hosting, because I am straight up trying to be an organizer but I don't have a burst stadium yet, so I wanna get it down before I go pro, and I've been studying the rulebook for a while now.

@[Kai-V] @[Sniper]
(Aug. 23, 2010  11:09 PM)MorningMess Wrote: Hey I live Queens too , but the thing is I live in flushing I was wondering if there's any takara tomy beyblades in New York
(Aug. 18, 2017  3:21 AM)DSgamerkid Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  11:09 PM)MorningMess Wrote: Hey I live Queens too , but the thing is I live in flushing I was wondering if there's any takara tomy beyblades in New York
no there are no takara tomy beyblade in New york at least not to my knowledge but check eBay or amazon they have them
(Aug. 18, 2017  3:30 PM)GhostShredder Wrote: no there are no taker tony beyblade in New york at least not to my knowledge but check eBay or amazon they have them

Okk
So what's goin' on?
(Aug. 23, 2017  6:54 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: So what's goin' on?

Nobody is signing up. I need more people so this is probably gonna get pushed back