[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around?

(Mar. 11, 2017  5:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just that New York sadly has a long history of messed up tournaments, a lot of cheating going on by previously respected Members, even people who were considered Organizers. 

It would be great if we could start all over with a clean beginning though.

oh... welp I know how New york people are, just to win, they cheat... Im a New york kid but I wasnt thaught to cheat but im new to beyblade tournaments so yeah, but im srry of how does people cheated, this is the only way people get together for somthing they love doing and want to meet new people, but people in New York just take advantage of that so yeah I feel you kai, New York people are cheaters and I wish the community of New York was able to STOP CHEATING so we can start fresh again but yeah I feel you kai.
It is important not to place everyone in the same boat: not ALL New Yorkers are cheaters, hah. I am just saying that there were prominent members of that community who turned out to be cheaters. And there are definitely cheaters in the rest of the world too hah.
(Mar. 11, 2017  12:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is important not to place everyone in the same boat: not ALL New Yorkers are cheaters, hah. I am just saying that there were prominent members of that community who turned out to be cheaters. And there are definitely cheaters in the rest of the world too hah.

yeah your right but I just wish the people who cheat or cheated (Not saying all new york people or other people) would stop cheating so we can all just have a good time playing and battling with our beyblades.
Just found this page and was wondering if any advancements have been made towards a tournament or if its a lost cause. Ive never been in an organized tournament and it sounds lit.
Im guessing the tournament is not any closer to happening. So i was wondering if anyone cares about the tournament being official. Cant we all just meet and play somewhere?
(Mar. 23, 2017  11:55 AM)pherb117 Wrote: Im guessing the tournament is not any closer to happening. So i was wondering if anyone cares about the tournament being official. Cant we all just meet and play somewhere?

I mean, that can happen
If the tournament can't happen, I'd still love to meet up and play.
needs to be official for me to come @[Sniper] whats going on with it
I would like someone to set up a burst tournament in the Northern New Jersey area I have never competed in a tournament and I would Like a chance.
(Apr. 11, 2017  1:51 AM)Theawsometurtle Wrote: I would like someone to set up a burst tournament in the Northern New Jersey area I have never competed in a tournament and I would Like a chance.
Maybe I will
What is going on @[Sniper] @[Yami]
I mean whichever one of you has good standing can host the tournament
Unless you or someone else does it. There won't be anything till June.
A new tournament is being proposed for Saturday June 2nd. Please post below if you are able to attend
yupppp but saturday is the 3rd not the 2nd
@[DiamondExploder] @[DECEPTICON] @[RandomBlader64] @[Neptrius] @[Blues Brothers] @[YamiPoyoChan] @[TheGrimRipper13] @[Blader Samuel] @[pherb117]
@[Yami] is definitely coming right?
carp your right haha. June 3rd guys hahahaha
Put me as possible
Not possible, I work on weekends EARLY as 2am in the morning.
idk where it is. lmk if im dumb and missing something.
(May. 16, 2017  11:07 PM)pherb117 Wrote: idk where it is. lmk if im dumb and missing something.

the proposal didn't go through yet.
@[Kai-V] how we looking???
@[Sniper] is this just gonna be a single format tourney or multi-format? what formats are we going to run?
(May. 17, 2017  1:40 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2017  11:07 PM)pherb117 Wrote: idk where it is. lmk if im dumb and missing something.

the proposal didn't go through yet.
@[Sniper] is this just gonna be a single format tourney or multi-format? what formats are we going to run?

It does not look like any new Event Proposal has been posted for an upcoming date... In any case, who can attend this next tournament?
(May. 17, 2017  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 17, 2017  1:40 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: the proposal didn't go through yet.

It does not look like any new Event Proposal has been posted for an upcoming date... In any case, who can attend this next tournament?

huh, when he said a tourney is being proposed i figured he had proposed it haha. well a tourney in NYC will likely get a lot of new participants but Sniper and me are the only ones as far as i know. sounds like pherb is also able to make it. DECEPTICON usually comes too even though he says possible. thats enough for club
Sorry @[Kai-V] I had only updated the one that was previously there.