[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around?

i wish dont think i can tho
i would like to know because my little brother and I may like to attend but we can only attend if its MFB
I would've liked a beymap boost when i was tryna get a tourney ready. I'll figure out another one soon.
Well it worked so-so anyway hah. The best is really to find those Members closeby on the BeyMap and send them an email instead.
Gonna give this a bump, who is available on Saturday March 11th? Sniper and I are planning a tournament in Central Park; format is TBD but most likely will be Burst format.

Thought we would get a.head count.
i am possible, how about u come to philly on the 19 for my tournament maybe?
I am possible
Seriously people!!!!!!
(Feb. 18, 2017  5:01 PM)Sniper Wrote: Seriously people!!!!!!

I don't know how to tag but you might wanna give that a try.
I could come to NYC on march 11
That is a 6 count on possible: Yami, Sniper, RandomBlader64, Jimmyjazz39, DECEPTICON(me), and RockPegasis1010(my brother. I'll try to get some people on me
@[RandomBlader64] could you come to Philly on the 5th
Jimmyjazz39 possibly yes. Depends where and at what time .
I think I can come with about five friends is it a beyblade burst tournament
(Feb. 22, 2017  1:22 AM)Jaref Wrote: I think I can come with about five friends is it a beyblade burst tournament

Yeah
(Feb. 22, 2017  1:22 AM)Jaref Wrote: I think I can come with about five friends is it a beyblade burst tournament
Also if you come with your friends you will set us up on the tourney board :)
So tournament on NYC? Im going on the 14th of March so is it possible to have a tournament on the 16th? If not its ok im new to these beyblade tournaments and I just made my account like last week so Im hoping to be able to have a tournament Plz tell me early so I can know, Plz and thank you.
(Feb. 23, 2017  1:34 AM)DiamondExploder Wrote: So tournament on NYC? Im going on the 14th of March so is it possible to have a tournament on the 16th? If not its ok im new to these beyblade tournaments and I just made my account like last week so Im hoping to be able to have a tournament Plz tell me early so I can know, Plz and thank you.

Is it possible for you to make it to Philly on the 5th?
Yami or Sniper better put the tournament up for proposal
@[Yami] @[Sniper]
(Feb. 26, 2017  7:20 PM)MrBstriker Wrote: anyone planning an unranked tournament?

No but there is one ranked in philly on the 5th if you can make it to that
Please head over to the tournament section and click the join tournament button if you are 100% confirmed or post if maybe
(Feb. 23, 2017  1:20 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Is it possible for you to make it to Philly on the 5th?

uh what do you mean Philly is that supposed to be The Philippines? And if it is the Philippines then No I cant travel there but if its some where in New york that is called Philly Then Probably It depends where in new york and If it is in new york then I dont know what is happening there I lived in new york but I am living some where else so yeah and I cant do the 5th I travel on the 14th and arrive that day at night so it has to be in the 15 or the 16 or the 17 and Please tell me on time, Plz and thank you.
(Feb. 27, 2017  4:45 AM)DiamondExploder Wrote: uh what do you mean Philly is that supposed to be The Philippines? And if it is the Philippines then No I cant travel there but if its some where in New york that is called Philly Then Probably It depends where in new york and If it is in new york then I dont know what is happening there I lived in new york but I am living some where else so yeah and I cant do the 5th I travel on the 14th and arrive that day at night so it has to be in the 15 or the 16 or the 17 and Please tell me on time, Plz and thank you.

Philly is short for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 

I see where you got your assumption but come on man, Philly is a common nickname.