[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around?

Guys I know there's way too many bladers in the tri state area for us not to get a tournament going. September 24th is a date I'm pushing for. Please comment if you can come. Same spot as usual Hecksher playground in Central park
if thats the confirmed date i will see if i am able too
What format?
YESSSSSS I AM SO IN
CONFIRM MEEEE
Burst format and limited if burst goes smoothly and quickly
Hey guys, I'm actually going to be in Manhattan on Saturday, October 7th and Sunday, October 8th. If we could organize a Burst Format tournament for one of those dates, that would be great!

@[Cye Kinomiya], you better come!
Tournaments 2 weeks apart sounds doooooope to me. Why have one when we can have two!
(Sep. 05, 2017  9:45 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote: Tournaments 2 weeks apart sounds doooooope to me. Why have one when we can have two!

Now you're thinking like Toronto. Wink Haha. Hope you guys can do that!
noooooo now i really want to go but ik i cant bc it was a disaster last time
(Sep. 06, 2017  2:42 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: noooooo now i really want to go but ik i cant bc it was a disaster last time

How come?
(Sep. 06, 2017  6:14 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  2:42 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: noooooo now i really want to go but ik i cant bc it was a disaster last time

How come?

it was just the parking situation. manhattan is crazy. i feel like itd be better if we had it in jersey but idk
What If the second tournament was in Liberty State Park? @[Jimmyjazz39]
(Sep. 07, 2017  4:06 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: What  If the second tournament was in Liberty State Park? @[Jimmyjazz39]

the parking situation would definitely be better so maybe
Kek as long it's on a Sunday I'm solid.

@[Jimmyjazz39] Take a bus it's much better and convenient
@[Jimmyjazz39] your best option is one of two things:

1. To find parking in Jersey City next to the Journal Square Transportation Center, and take the PATH train to 33rd street and the N to 57th street train right after. (a little harder to park, but mainstream)

2. To find parking in Jersey City next to the corner of Grove St. and Newark Ave. in downtown, and take the PATH train to 33rd street and the N to 57th street train right after. (a little easier to park)

I wouldn't ultimately take a bus cuz of the overall cost. The idea above is only about $11 for a round trip all the way, but bring a $20 just in case.

Jersey City Parking is WAY easier than in NYC.
(Sep. 05, 2017  8:11 PM)Kei Wrote: Hey guys, I'm actually going to be in Manhattan on Saturday, October 7th and Sunday, October 8th. If we could organize a Burst Format tournament for one of those dates, that would be great!

Well if you're going to be there I may have to come!
(Sep. 09, 2017  7:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2017  8:11 PM)Kei Wrote: Hey guys, I'm actually going to be in Manhattan on Saturday, October 7th and Sunday, October 8th. If we could organize a Burst Format tournament for one of those dates, that would be great!

Well if you're going to be there I may have to come!

That would be awesome! Cye Kinomiya, Sniper, and I are discussing more about who will host this right now. However, Cye is in Japan for a little while longer so we'll try to put together some more concrete plans once he gets back soon.
(Sep. 10, 2017  2:30 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2017  7:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Well if you're going to be there I may have to come!

That would be awesome! Cye Kinomiya, Sniper, and I are discussing more about who will host this right now. However, Cye is in Japan for a little while longer so we'll try to put together some more concrete plans once he gets back soon.

THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! You have me on board and confirmed for whatever goes down
[Image: Eyes_Emoji_large.png?v=1480481045]

Is this for sure happening the 8th? Vermont isn't too far from NYC...
omg this tourney would be ledgendary if all of u guys are coming. i might have to come
(Sep. 11, 2017  3:43 AM)Wombat Wrote: [Image: Eyes_Emoji_large.png?v=1480481045]

Is this for sure happening the 8th? Vermont isn't too far from NYC...

Or potentially the 7th. No matter what I'm coming to New York that weekend!
so are there going to be 2 tournaments or just one
(Sep. 12, 2017  3:50 AM)GhostShredder Wrote: so are there going to be 2 tournaments or just one

Right now we're planning to just do one Burst Format event on October 7th or 8th. We haven't decided just yet. What day works best for you?
(Sep. 12, 2017  4:49 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2017  3:50 AM)GhostShredder Wrote: so are there going to be 2 tournaments or just one

Right now we're planning to just do one Burst Format event on October 7th or 8th. We haven't decided just yet. What day works best for you?
that works fine for me
can we do Limited too?