[Manhattan, New York, USA] any bladers around?

(Feb. 22, 2017  1:22 AM)Jaref Wrote: I think I can come with about five friends is it a beyblade burst tournament

Yes this will be a burst tournament
@[Sniper] I don't see it on the tournament section. Link?
(Feb. 27, 2017  5:09 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: Philly is short for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 

I see where you got your assumption but come on man, Philly is a common nickname.

Sorry but I am just traveling to new york to meet up with my family and It is an opportunity to join a tournament there becuase here in Minnasota there is barely any bladers but when I go back to New york (I was born in New York) it could allow me to get a chance to join a tournament because I think there is more bladers in New York but if again Im srry I cant go there but if anyone can open a tournament in New York Manhatten in Central Park then that will be great because I just made my account 3 weeks ago and Im the only kid in my school (That I know of) That has beyblades and loves beyblades (This is a long reply XD) and it would be a dream come true to have a tournament where I live but I want to be in one, not host one becuase I want to have some action (I think hosts can battle too if im right) but I want to be a contesant, after this long reply srry but no I cant go to Philly Im only traveling to New York and If someone is going to open a tournament in New York in Central Park then reply to me please and Can it be a burst battle? I really want to have a beyblade burst battle in New York
(Feb. 27, 2017  4:00 AM)Sniper Wrote: Please head over to the tournament section and click the join tournament button if you are 100% confirmed or post if maybe

Ummm nothing is there, or am I crazy? Link pls?
Sorry no it got moved. I'll let you know when it's up
What's up with the tournament? @[Yami] @[Sniper]
(Mar. 06, 2017  2:25 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: What's up with the tournament? @[Yami] @[Sniper]
Technically it's ready to go but of course Kai-V still doesn't trust the NYC community in the past. Whixh is giving Sniper a obstacle because Kai-V.
(Mar. 06, 2017  5:35 PM)Yami Wrote: Technically it's ready to go but of course Kai-V still doesn't trust the NYC community in the past. Whixh is giving Sniper a obstacle because Kai-V.

I appreciate the great grammar. Honestly, of course I would have to review anybody's full and recent knowledge of the rules before making them an Organiser and yes, if a person applies to be an Organiser but cheated in tournaments in the past, so serious that it rid them of their DJ Face, we have to do a double-check. Why would you place the blame on all the New York community and not just a few individuals?
(Mar. 06, 2017  5:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I appreciate the great grammar. Honestly, of course I would have to review anybody's full and recent knowledge of the rules before making them an Organiser and yes, if a person applies to be an Organiser but cheated in tournaments in the past, so serious that it rid them of their DJ Face, we have to do a double-check. Why would you place the blame on all the New York community and not just a few individuals?

Well gee thanks I'll tell my auto-correct that. But according in the Organizer Quiz it states,

Quote:[*]You don't have to get every question right, but you do need to show knowledge of Beyblade and WBO rules.
[*]

Clearly, Sniper has answered almost all the questions right and does shows a strong knowledge in Beyblade and WBO rules. I don't see why the proposal have to extend further than it has to be. In other words, the longer the proposal to take to be approved the less time we have for advertisement on here.

I'm not putting the blame into the NYC community; strangely you or the committee decision to let the "cheater" individual to host the future versus me not hosting in the future in my case. I fully understand that you feel uncomfortable letting NYC tournament to be approved. Would having a tournament in Jersey City, NJ make any difference to you in terms of your trust?
I will never apologise for having a personal life that stops me from answering event proposals and quiz results right away.

The Organizer Quiz needs to be almost entirely revised though, as you would probably know that that sentence is very untrue on its own. Clearly, yes you do not need to have all the answers right initially, but before you host, you damn well must, eventually.

Sniper's proposal was simply incorrectly qualified as 'ready' in the beginning, since not all recent rule changes had been reviewed with him at all.

I do not know what a change in location would do when I specifically mentioned that individuals made the difference?
I do understand that personal life stopping from you answering proposal question. Though i would suggest having other committee to do it in your place or having another one instead?

I agree, the Organizer Quiz does need a heavy revision since a couple questions seemed too broad or isn't clear enough to understand what you're asking specifically.
@[Yami] @[Sniper] @[Kai-V]

I ain't pointin' at nobody, but I just wanna have a tournament near where I live so I can rank up and meet new people. I've hosted a beyblade tournament before, in February actually, but not under the WBO. It was for school. If I have to become an organizer to do tournaments then sure why not. Right now tho, I just wanna partake in some before I decide to move up.

After Ultimate Orion was banned, It seemed there was no chance of me fulfilling this goal. Two years later, I actually have a chance to partake in a tournament again. I really don't want anything to mess this up.

Again, I'm not pointin' at anybody, I just want to be in a tournament again.
It has been decided that the tournament I was going to host will be postponed until further notice
Maybe I should become an organizer.
(Mar. 08, 2017  12:44 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: Maybe I should become an organizer.

doesn't hurt to try. that's what i had to do to make events happen in my area
Aw man I really wish there was a tournament in my school but the problem is, is that me and another kid in my grade have beyblades but we both dont want to organize a tournament at our school its because we dont know how to and we both were talking while walking home together that it be great to have a tournament near our area, but of course this is for New York tournaments so I wont post any other area related posts. Hey guys so what Im hearing is that everything is ready in NYC but you have it postponed because of some issues?
(Mar. 09, 2017  2:18 AM)DiamondExploder Wrote: Aw man I really wish there was a tournament in my school but the problem is, is that me and another kid in my grade have beyblades but we both dont want to organize a tournament at our school its because we dont know how to and we both were talking while walking home together that it be great to have a tournament near our area, but of course this is for New York tournaments so I wont post any other area related posts. Hey guys so what Im hearing is that everything is ready in NYC but you have it postponed because of some issues?

Pretty much.
oh... so if theres any chance you guys can fix the problems as soon as possible that would be great because im heading to new york in 4 more days, plz and thank you, but if you cant then thats fine Ill be waiting where I live for a tournament (which I dout any one would make one or come to one here in MN) with my friend, but if you guys could fix the problems on time then that would be great, oh and can it be burst?
WHY ARE THERE NO TOURNAMENTS IN STOCKTON OR SACRAMENTO! im only 30 min away from sacremento
(Mar. 10, 2017  11:44 PM)Jarren hagane Wrote: WHY ARE THERE NO TOURNAMENTS IN STOCKTON OR SACRAMENTO! im only 30 min away from sacremento

WBO tournamnets are fan run so it is up to the people in that community to run a tournamnet
Seriously, always somethin' up with New York.
(Mar. 11, 2017  12:54 AM)DECEPTICON Wrote: Seriously, always somethin' up with New York.

Since way before you joined, if only you knew hah.
I got a beyblade for my cousin she said if there was a tournament in new york and if we can go she would join and really plz fix any issues in NYC because I want to join a beyblade burst tournament there, oh and Kai-v what do you mean "Since way before you joined?"
(Mar. 11, 2017  3:35 AM)DiamondExploder Wrote: I got a beyblade for my cousin she said if there was a tournament in new york and if we can go she would join and really plz fix any issues in NYC because I want to join a beyblade burst tournament there, oh and Kai-v what do you mean "Since way before you joined?"

Just that New York sadly has a long history of messed up tournaments, a lot of cheating going on by previously respected Members, even people who were considered Organizers. 

It would be great if we could start all over with a clean beginning though.