Make your suggestions!

What if we could all come together and form a beyblade theme park... it sounds ridiculous but I have an idea for it. there could be several different levels to the theme park it could be tower based. You would bring youre on blade and have to battle youre way to the top, each floor has a series of challenges and challengers followed by a "boss" of sorts. each floor has a different theme. battles would take place in life sized arenas similar to those found in youtube videos, but instead of building it out of a satalite you build it into thi building, just like the anime
(Oct. 18, 2017  1:59 PM)Shevs56 Wrote: What if we could all come together and form a beyblade theme park... it sounds ridiculous but I have an idea for it. there could be several different levels to the theme park it could be tower based. You would bring youre on blade and have to battle youre way to the top, each floor has a series of challenges and challengers followed by a "boss" of sorts. each floor has a different theme. battles would take place in life sized arenas similar to those found in youtube videos, but instead of building it out of a satalite you build it into thi building, just like the anime

well that could be interesting but in reality with this boss idea if it is a high tier combo you would need an equally high tier combo to beat it and unless there is a special hasbro one hasbro would be useless.

what would be better is if you made something like the tournaments with anime actuate stadiums. like for example, say you make a team or go solo and join either a hasbro format or a TT format and it would act like the tournaments in the anime itself.
(Oct. 18, 2017  1:59 PM)Shevs56 Wrote: What if we could all come together and form a beyblade theme park... it sounds ridiculous but I have an idea for it. there could be several different levels to the theme park it could be tower based. You would bring youre on blade and have to battle youre way to the top, each floor has a series of challenges and challengers followed by a "boss" of sorts. each floor has a different theme. battles would take place in life sized arenas similar to those found in youtube videos, but instead of building it out of a satalite you build it into thi building, just like the anime

Wow...thats a nice idea but U have to need funds and sponsers to build up this thing...
That would be awesome if reallt that happens..
im willing to try but i need people to back me its kinda like an idea that i might try down the road
(Oct. 18, 2017  2:14 PM)MWF Wrote:

well that could be interesting but in reality with this boss idea if it is a high tier combo you would need an equally high tier combo to beat it and unless there is a special hasbro one hasbro would be useless.

what would be better is if you made something like the tournaments with anime actuate stadiums. like for example, say you make a team or go solo and join either a hasbro format or a TT format and it would act like the tournaments in the anime itself.
well hasbro-op is my motto freind, at my last WBO tournoment i came in eighth with a hasbro pre dual layer beyblade.
(Oct. 20, 2017  1:34 PM)Shevs56 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2017  2:14 PM)MWF Wrote: well that could be interesting but in reality with this boss idea if it is a high tier combo you would need an equally high tier combo to beat it and unless there is a special hasbro one hasbro would be useless.

well hasbro-op is my motto freind, at my last WBO tournoment i came in eighth with a hasbro pre dual layer beyblade.

sure the rare combo like my X.H.N combo (thanks to a good mold on the needle driver) may be able to resist beyblades like lS with luck but until evolution is released hasbro is at a distinct disadvantage. now what was your combo that got eighth and what beyblades did it win against?
the combo was a kerbeus force accel, pre dual layer...
It won against blaze raganoruk drain fafnir and legend spriggan
(Oct. 23, 2017  4:36 PM)Shevs56 Wrote: It won against blaze raganoruk drain fafnir and legend spriggan

what were the full combos you won against?

bR._._
dF._._
lS._._
i like the idea but it would definitely need to be hasbro based. other than japan and Korea almost the entire rest of the world has access to hasbro and hasbro not to mention hasbro originates from american making it a north american english style company making it an english worldwide company sponsor
nah just wait until evolution comes and get rights for both companies to do carp at a special "beytower" in the us. Because by the time evolution comes, i will move away from the hell kerbecs el paso texas is.
A Hasbro only Burst sub-forum in the Customization section would be ideal to separate Standard Burst and Hasbro formats.
(Dec. 12, 2017  4:20 PM)Yami Wrote: A Hasbro only Burst sub-forum in the Customization section would be ideal to separate Standard Burst and Hasbro formats.

One thing I don't think we need more of is sub-forums due to the lowered interaction with them (of course, some are necessary). However, some separation for that section between TT and Hasbro would be nice, I think.

Perhaps we could implement Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY Prefixes to that forum. Similar to how we have "Answered" and "Unanswered" for the Q&A forum. What do you think @[~Mana~]?
Its more of request then suggestion. I would say let host enter credits, winners, combos and faces directly on WBO along with beypoints rather then making seprate excel spreadsheet. I heard we have to make both and tbh its seriously alot of work to do especially when your hosting multiple formats. it might discourage host from hosting. being able to write directly on WBO will make it alot easier and safer as chances of excel deleting and unable to contact host will be gone. this will also make it alot more accessible for researcher as they will find everything on thread itself
(Jan. 01, 2018  1:30 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Its more of request then suggestion. I would say let host enter credits, winners, combos and faces directly on WBO along with beypoints rather then making seprate excel spreadsheet. I heard we have to make both and tbh its seriously alot of work to do especially when your hosting multiple formats. it might discourage host from hosting. being able to write directly on WBO will make it alot easier and safer as chances of excel deleting and unable to contact host will be gone. this will also make it alot more accessible for researcher as they will find everything on thread itself

Organizers will be able to pre-process tournaments (enter the results, submit them, then the Committee simply reviews) directly on the site when the new theme is ready via a .csv spreadsheet upload; this will make it much quicker for results to be posted because we won't always need to manually input the results ourselves. We can't allow Organizers to actually publish the results themselves because the order of events chronologically must be maintained for the accuracy of the rankings, especially for North America where there is often overlap with the player bases traveling from one state or province to another.

Tournament results should also be visible on the tournament thread itself once the new theme is ready. We spent a lot of time thinking about this behind the scenes over the past few years, so I definitely feel where you're coming from. The issue is just that it is such a complicated process to get it updated, especially since there isn't many people working on MyBB anymore from what I understand. We've had a pair of programmers working on it for a long time.

Credits can only be given by administrators or moderators unfortunately, which is not something we can allow all Organizers to be. And Bits can only be given by administrators. I wish there was an easier way, but that's just how it is right now. In the future I would love to change the way that works, but it would probably involve developing a brand new plugin for each.
You know how you separated Takara Tomy testing and Hasbro? I think you should add that to Hobby Q and A.
(Jan. 14, 2018  1:48 PM)ptf606 Wrote: You know how you separated Takara Tomy testing and Hasbro? I think you should add that to Hobby Q and A.

I understand this desire, but we have to be careful about over-complicating things. One prefix on a thread is enough (and I don't think it is even technically possible to add two), and within that forum the most critical one is Answered/Unanswered. In the Burst Customizations forum, the division between TT and Hasbro is critical because of the difference between the two brands. Every forum has its own unique set of circumstances.
When we press Join Tournament button. I feel it should ask a confirmation like "Are you sure you can make for this event? Press only if your sure"

I seen many press button of our threads and never show up. Sometimes people aren't even from India
Well, Beywiki is supposed to be all about Beyblading right? So, maybe we should post upcoming tournament dates! What do you guys think?

If someone already suggested that, I’m so sorry!
(Mar. 19, 2018  1:02 AM)Cece Wrote: Well, Beywiki is supposed to be all about Beyblading right? So, maybe we should post upcoming tournament dates! What do you guys think?

If someone already suggested that, I’m so sorry!

Well, the BeyWiki is there for all Beyblade knowledge. The official stuff. Things like tournament dates are posted here, on the WBO. But, if you mean the ones that are done by the companies, they will most likely be added after they have taken place, with all information released. Or, at least I believe that shall be the case.
There were plans for many of the World Beyblade Organization's activities to be posted on the front page of the Beyblade Wiki, but that never worked out because of the layout.
Ah, I see

Sorry if someone already said this, but maybe the website could(with permission) show a marker of a rough area where other bladers are. No personal info given, but a little chat might pop up so that they could set up a meeting place. Now, the website should ask you to make sure you’ve checked with your parents. I know this might be to much, sorry!
I know this has probably come up before, but could it be possible for an app version of the WBO? It would simplify the minor hassle of refreshing the page every time you get on to see notifications...

This is probably just another annoying post about apps, though idk if anyone has asked since I didn't look through this thread.
Any chances that the Bey map will return? Cause seriously it was one of the best features of WBO.
Wait... Who made beywiki?

Sorry if that was already in the thread!