Make your suggestions!

This has probably been brought up before but it would be great to have a wbo app for iOS/android. It would be much more simple than having to log in at a browser each time.
(Mar. 01, 2017  9:54 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: This has probably been brought up before but it would be great to have a wbo app for iOS/android. It would be much more simple than having to log in at a browser each time.

The recent site developments were done in part to make the site more mobile friendly so I don't think they'll be doing that. Also the site definitely doesn't require you to log in each time on mobile (I just checked) unless you mean something else?
I was thinking about it from quite along period of time but never was able to tell. How if we make it compolsory to show proof of part before making a testing thread or doing a written tests for others threads. If you think about it, it has quite a bit benefits of doing. It will help in reducing fake tests. This will helps us to know if user actually has the part and not just making guess and posting, it will show us actual condition of parts, which version of that part it is (aka My W2 from RBV4 which can destroy D2 but normal one has problem against it) and if person actually has the stadium (as sometimes people may have parts but test in other stadium or don't even know if there stadium isn't legal) .
BTW we can optionally ask for condition of parts before and after testing so it can also helps us to understand if bey started to do better at end test due to wear. Maybe can optionally allow test to be posted as unedited video rather then written. I know it won't give a idea of performace at glance by looking at Winning Percentage (esspecially Stamina vs Stamina battles can be boring to watch too) but it will make people understand result better and we can understand if results are due to Blader's launch or actual performance of part
It could be done, but people are already turned off by the fact that they have to conduct the tests in a valid stadium and against top-tier customizations.
Links to official pages that sell beyblade stuff?
(Apr. 18, 2017  8:16 PM)Theawsometurtle Wrote: Links to official pages that sell beyblade stuff?

Selling and Trading Forum
How about printable ads for people who live in towns that no one plays to put up at like local bulletin boards
(Apr. 20, 2017  12:44 AM)Theawsometurtle Wrote: How about printable ads for people who live in towns that no one plays to put up at like local bulletin boards

i support this idea very much
We've discussed something similar recently, but I can't remember whether we let Organisers know about it yet. Nonetheless, yes, please expect to see something along those lines soon. It's a very good idea, haha.
I m new to WBO, what's EWD ( performance tip of evil befall)?
(Apr. 28, 2017  11:02 AM)Moin Junani Wrote: I m new to WBO, what's EWD ( performance tip of evil befall)?

eternal wide defense next time use ask a question get an answer
(Apr. 20, 2017  2:44 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: We've discussed something similar recently, but I can't remember whether we let Organisers know about it yet. Nonetheless, yes, please expect to see something along those lines soon. It's a very good idea, haha.
Thank you it will be a BIG help for me at least
(May. 09, 2017  8:01 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Welcome to the Questions & Answers forum! Here, you can create threads with your Beyblade-related questions and get them answered by the community!

Posting a question

Create a thread as you normally would, with the subject being the question you're asking. Below this, you'll now find a Prefix field!

When creating your question, you'll want to select the [Unanswered] prefix. Selecting this will give your thread the following tag in the thread listing:

Since there's now an option for adding prefixes to your question, shouldn't there be a new feature to add prefixes to selling and buying threads like: [Open] and [Closed]
And maybe automatically close it if seller don't come online for 6 months +
(May. 10, 2017  12:18 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: And maybe automatically close it if seller don't come online for 6 months +

Yeah! Or closed if the seller is a scam
I did consider rolling similar tags out to other forums, but I wasn't sure which deserve them though. Now that we've set these up, it'd literally take me a few minutes to set new ones up for existing forums, so it's no hassle really.

The Marketplace is a good option for this. If buyers/sellers are interested in this functionality, I'll definitely discuss this with the rest of the Committee and get it set up.
(May. 10, 2017  12:19 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(May. 10, 2017  12:18 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: And maybe automatically close it if seller don't come online for 6 months +

Yeah! Or closed if the seller is a scam

Tbh there isn't any way of knowing if someone is scammer rigt away unless he/she scammed some pour indian host by sending Rapidity BBP and Orion instead TT. (which he could rather had dF9Nt by now) (it was ebay anyways lol). But in that case, we should just drop thread in closed fourm as it might still makw people ask for sale via PM and they may get scammed too (#PayPalProtection).

(May. 10, 2017  1:31 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: I did consider rolling similar tags out to other forums, but I wasn't sure which deserve them though. Now that we've set these up, it'd literally take me a few minutes to set new ones up for existing forums, so it's no hassle really.

The Marketplace is a good option for this. If buyers/sellers are interested in this functionality, I'll definitely get it set up.
Umm maybe to testing threads? Not sure how it will help there but maybe to specify if thread is for Hasbro only metagame or something.

BTW that tag function was possible before update? On old WBO
(May. 10, 2017  1:47 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Umm maybe to testing threads? Not sure how it will help there but maybe to specify if thread is for Hasbro only metagame or something.

BTW that tag function was possible before update? On old WBO

Something a bit more specific would be nice, haha. Saying "not sure how it will help" doesn't make it sound like it's needed then Wink

The functionality was technically there on the old WBO layout, though it was never used and the tags never had styles. It's only now that we're using it after realising that it can benefit some areas, and we've created a standard tag style to complement the site design.
There should be something (A banner for instance) letting people know if a tournament has occured or not.
Could you elaborate? Not particularly sure what you're asking for here, and where you're asking for it to be added to.
(May. 25, 2017  12:06 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Could you elaborate? Not particularly sure what you're asking for here, and where you're asking for it to be added to.

In the tournamnets thread he wants a tag line we have in questions and answer thread to show whether a tournamnet is upcoming or finsished
What I mean is, right after a tournament has occured, there should be some kind of red warning banner that says "This tournament has ended" to avoid people from saying "I'm coming" to a tournament that has already ended.
(Apr. 18, 2008  10:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As I stated in the recent announcement, Beywiki will be getting a serious revamp soon so it finally reaches the original vision I had for the project. But Beywiki is not my site, it is a community, and it can't survive without your input.

So I want to hear your really good suggestions. Please think carefully before suggesting. What does Beywiki need the most? What would you most enjoy seeing? And don't make a suggestion if you aren't willing to participate! This isn't my job, it's our job.

Go!

a list of all parts
(May. 25, 2017  1:53 AM)darkelf Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2008  10:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As I stated in the recent announcement, Beywiki will be getting a serious revamp soon so it finally reaches the original vision I had for the project. But Beywiki is not my site, it is a community, and it can't survive without your input.

So I want to hear your really good suggestions. Please think carefully before suggesting. What does Beywiki need the most? What would you most enjoy seeing? And don't make a suggestion if you aren't willing to participate! This isn't my job, it's our job.

Go!

a list of all parts

do

do you not understand time

that post is from 2009

beywiki isn't even active anymore
(May. 25, 2017  2:10 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2017  1:53 AM)darkelf Wrote: a list of all parts

do

do you not understand time

that post is from 2009

beywiki isn't even active anymore