Make your suggestions!

(Jul. 09, 2016  7:55 AM)dragon empor Wrote: can we do a world championship for free please for the six weeks holidays where we don't need to pay and a free passport to go around the world like on beyblade

So are you proposing that there is no (additional) entry fee to enter which ever venue, and they pay for our passports to travel?

Yeah, not happening. Sorry, but that is too much money. World championships haven't really happened, and the closet thing is Anime North (and possibly Fayetteville Comic Con).
I still think we should have custom name colours. Obviously you'd reserve the blue,red,light blue etc's for the mods and important users. Also keep the colours very basic.

Just a thought.
(Jul. 14, 2016  12:10 AM)Classik Wrote: I still think we should have custom name colours. Obviously you'd reserve the blue,red,light blue etc's for the mods and important users. Also keep the colours very basic.

Just a thought.

Currently the usernames convey information about a user's status on the site, and people would probably pick some very ugly colors. Additionally, I don't think it would be possible to "reserve" colors.
Anyway if you want a personalized color, you can always change the font color.
The mycode guide in the help section is in dire need of an update and it only covers the simple stuff. Also it doesn't look like you guys got around to altering the my rewards.
(Jul. 31, 2016  4:46 PM)Ultra Wrote: The mycode guide in the help section is in dire need of an update and it only covers the simple stuff. Also it doesn't look like you guys got around to altering the my rewards.

Sorry, what do you mean?
(May. 09, 2016  11:32 PM)Ultra Wrote: While the Blader Rewards is definitely now better than ever doesn't anyone feel some of the prizes are unrealistically priced? The few below specifically:

-BBG-24 and BBG-25 - 65 Credits seems a little high when you can get these on ebay now for not that much. It would take a while to save up that many credits and is it really worth that many when it's not really expensive and easy to find.
-Black Spriggan - 110 Credits - Yes the rarity of this item has shot up after it stopped appearing on YJA but again I doubt anyone is ever gonna cash in their credits for this.
-Black Lightning L Drago - 90 Credits - Pretty sure this has been on the list for ages. Clearly no one thinks it's actually worth that many credits.

This one. After looking again you have altered the cost for the black spriggan but not for the others.
Ah, sorry. You're right. Will renew the conversation Smile
I think what we really need for this community is a sub group for processing tournaments. Since the committee is usually busy and requires free time to process tournaments especially if we're starting to experience tournament with seeding based on beypoints like the Experimental Format for Burst. I understand it requires committee powers to process it.

We'll never forget the hardwork that Uwik and Arupaeo went through processing the tournament at top notch.
(Oct. 02, 2016  5:52 AM)Yami Wrote: I think what we really need for this community is a sub group for processing tournaments. Since the committee is usually busy and requires free time to process tournaments especially if we're starting to experience tournament with seeding based on beypoints like the Experimental Format for Burst. I understand it requires committee powers to process it.

We'll never forget the hardwork that Uwik and Arupaeo went through processing the tournament at top notch.

This is a good idea. We managed to stay on top of this for a while but we slipped. However, it's pretty thankless, boring work, so I'm not sure how many people would volunteer. Ideally, tournament organizers could submit their results and have those results processed at the same time; we hope to make this, or something close to this, an eventual reality.

We currently have a huge upgrade to our ranking backend in development that will make it way faster to process tournaments, and we plan to keep building on top of this new foundation over the next few years.
Yeah, we are definitely very aware of this issue. We are currently looking in to and working on ways to potentially allow people other than the Committee (ie. Organizers) to process events to some degree; right now it is impossible because Admin CP access is required to do so. And we're also looking in to changes to our system that will reduce the amount of time it takes currently to input results before processing them (right now each name of each BeyBattle has to be entered manually within the Admin CP).

However, everything is still a work in progress and is subject to change ... but thanks for your suggestion! I'd just ask that you please stay tuned.

edit: Beaten by Brad!
You can't sleep either, huh?
(Oct. 02, 2016  8:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You can't sleep either, huh?

Haha, maybe we should start processing tournaments right now. I'm probably gonna do some tomorrow.
I had a suggestion for tourneys! Never been to a WBO tournament, but I kinda got this idea from going to conventions, but what if we transform the bey tourneys, into Bey-cons! Selling wbo items, or cool activities, bey lessons on launching and customization, and battle strategies! Remember how cool that world beyblade tournament was, hosted by Takara Tomy or Hasbro and there was B-Boys and Yu+ki came to sing beyblade opening theme? This would be completely cool if we could step up our events! But I understand there might be a problem with money, funding etc. But just something to get you guys thinking about!
We would love to do something like that, and we get somewhere close to it with our Anime North events. But we'd need a lot of attendees, a lot of staff, and quite a bit of money to pull it off.
I know it's a very cool idea! Maybe if we could have a donation event or even selling WBO products. Like if someone who was good at 3D printing or had a 3D printer and good at making stuff, they could sell "Bey kits, to hold their beys", or a WBO launcher grip, just getting creative.

Another suggestion I had,( I don't know if it exist or not) Included 2 more things, a WBO world tournament that consist of all the formats, MFB, Zero G, Plastics HMS, Burst.

Lastly, I was thinking about having WBO representatives for each country or state. I remember a few years ago I was "whining" about why there wasn't any tournaments in Philadelphia PA, and all the tournaments I were seeing were in Florida and Ontario, places I couldn't get to at the time, (because being a 15-16 year old, where are you gonna get the money or how are you going to convince your parents to take you all the way down there!? )

So I was thinking, these "WBO representatives" would be in charge of hosting the tourney in each country, city or state, and would be the main people to go to if they wanted a tournament to be started.

It really does suck when you're reading and gaining all this bey knowledge, and then you find out that the WBO host tourneys, and then you start looking in your area and you see nothing going on....But you see New York or Jersey, and Canada having loads of tourneys.

So basically I'm just asking could we have

1). Major really cool world tournament that could possibly end this Hiatus, and get that bey energy up and running again

2). WBO representatives to be the main source for tournaments in each, country, city and state but not the only source. Other members can still drum up a tourney.

I'm not sure if this will be looked at seriously or not, and most veterans and members here have a lot on their hands with the responsibilities they have here and outside of the WBO. But I'm just asking if you could take these two ideas into deep consideration!
Some people already make their own stuff like Manicben, but not that many people are interested in buying them, from what I have observed.

We do wish we could host a world championship, but that requires a huge amount of money, insurance, etc.

The weight of hosting a tournament does not depend on only one person in a region though, there should be a few good Organizers/representatives rotating the responsibility. In any case, what stopped you from being your own area's representative? Usually, tournaments do not happen just because not enough people are active there.
(Oct. 04, 2016  7:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Some people already make their own stuff like Manicben, but not that many people are interested in buying them, from what I have observed.

We do wish we could host a world championship, but that requires a huge amount of money, insurance, etc.

The weight of hosting a tournament does not depend on only one person in a region though, there should be a few good Organizers/representatives rotating the responsibility. In any case, what stopped you from being your own area's representative? Usually, tournaments do not happen just because not enough people are active there.

Well that would be good! If the representatives could rotate the responsibility. What stopped me was I felt like I wasn't ready for that responsibility.

I'll pm about world tourneys. This is something I would definitely want to see.
We would all like to see a world tournament, but we would need to raise an unrealistic amount of money to do it.
Well another suggestion how about a WBO App? We need one!
I don't think we need an app, but we definitely need a website that's optimized for mobile. We're working on it.
Since Hasbro Burst is now in the Meta, I think it would be a good idea for Tournament Organizer to make note of how many contestants use Hasbro Parts. I think it would help us to get a better scope of the Meta Game and even help us to determine more for the Official Competitive Burst Customization list.

Also will tournament organizer make specific notes on the Spreadsheets in the future? I know I will be mentioning if the combos are Hasbro if they are. Or at least we can use the Hasbro name.
(Oct. 04, 2016  10:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think we need an app, but we definitely need a website that's optimized for mobile. We're working on it.

Tapatalk works quite fine!
(Oct. 05, 2016  12:15 PM)Daman Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2016  10:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think we need an app, but we definitely need a website that's optimized for mobile. We're working on it.

Tapatalk works quite fine!

We've already made major progress on our mobile design and Tapatalk wouldn't support the custom features we are building. Smile