MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD

(Aug. 26, 2012  10:01 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Oh lawdy these are some good results, thank you very much for doing these tests. I'll add the results to the OP.

Anything else you want tested? i started stamina testing with MF H Duo AD145 WD but so many ties.
can anything be substituted for SA165?
(Aug. 27, 2012  12:00 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: can anything be substituted for SA165?

Ive tried just about everything and nothing seems to works as good as SA165. SA165 is the only part that can be used. The unique shape of SA165 is what makes it so useful
(Aug. 27, 2012  12:00 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: can anything be substituted for SA165?

SA165 is a absolutely crucial part of this combo's success. I said "Parts cannot be substituted" in the OP for a reason, hah.
Actually, of all the parts to substitute, SA165 is the one of the two that at least cannot be subbed. Just look at that shape.
Steals spin and has excellent LAD. Sounds like a zombie to me. Hopefully, as Zionson said, it will promote a resurgence of attack types.

Figured I'd pop in and address a couple of misunderstandings about zombies I've spotted:
(Aug. 25, 2012  10:25 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: 75% againest Stamina, this might be the best Zombie beyblade in history!
This is such a terrible, ignorant statement I don't even know what to say. There were two generations where zombies were the ONLY stamina types considered competitive...

(Aug. 26, 2012  4:49 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  4:46 AM)*Billy* Wrote: I only meant to reference RDF since sometimes it has very close OS due to a similar WD nature, so I was thinking RDF might be able to compete with EWD if the combo is in left spin as the title states it is normally in.

For it to be a technical "Zombie" it has to have a bearing core. Read up on it on Beywiki

Firstly, no, there is no need for bearings for a zombie. Well-Above-Normal-LAD and Spin Stealing are the two defining traits, and neither require bearings. In plastics, the best zombie base in terms of stamina was Spiral Change Base, in attack mode, which used no bearings, but had ridiculous LAD. Bearings help, sure, but they're absolutely not necessary.
Of course, there's a common misunderstanding that only zombies have LAD, everything has SOME LAD, i.e. ability to precess after losing balance, for a zombie to function, it requires far more LAD than is typical. Zombies are really just "spin stealers that use stolen spin extremely efficiently specifically through Life After Death" which is a little frivolous but in plastics and HMS they were dominant enough to deserve it.

Second: Beywiki's Zombie article is one of the worst articles on the wiki, albeit mainly from a plastics parts standpoint. High on my priority list but right now I wouldn't direct people there.
Is SA165 good for defense?
(Aug. 27, 2012  1:17 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Is SA165 good for defense?

From some of my early testing yes it does.
(Aug. 27, 2012  12:05 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Ive tried just about everything and nothing seems to works as good as SA165. SA165 is the only part that can be used. The unique shape of SA165 is what makes it so useful
You're welcome, dark
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:53 AM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Your Welcome.

I appreciate the part more then you know. I should be picking up another SA165 soon.
so what beys are needed to make this combo and what launcher works best for this combo
(Aug. 27, 2012  4:31 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: so what beys are needed to make this combo and what launcher works best for this combo

You need the following:

Dark Knight Dragooon x1
MSF Custom Set
Killer Beafowl(Evil Befall)
Samurai Revizer(You get Revizer and SA165) or Guardian Revizer for Revizer and Archer Gargole for SA165
(Aug. 27, 2012  4:36 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  4:31 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: so what beys are needed to make this combo and what launcher works best for this combo

You need the following:

Dark Knight Dragooon x1
MSF Custom Set
Killer Beafowl(Evil Befall)
Samurai Revizer(You get Revizer and SA165) or Guardian Revizer for Revizer and Archer Gargole for SA165

Don't encourage laziness please. People need to learn to find such simple information for themselves, because this really is the most basic thing...
Can someone test reviser saramanda sa165ewd against a reviser dragooon zombie combo? I think it can counter-zombie dragooon.
Can someone please test this combo against a B: D combo and/or MF Gravity Perseus CH120 EWD (right spin)?
(Aug. 30, 2012  11:52 PM)Vixxterity Wrote: Can someone please test this combo against a B: D combo and/or MF Gravity Perseus CH120 EWD (right spin)?
Wa?Your Perseus combo is outclassed and you can't just say' A B;D combo"

MF-H Duo Gasher/Cancer B : D destroys this.
(Aug. 31, 2012  2:14 AM)Zancrow Wrote: MF-H Duo Gasher/Cancer B : D destroys this.
Now THAT might work
I'll try to do some quick testing before my sister goes to sleep, since I'm not allowed to afterwords.

MF-H Duo Gasher B : D vs. MSF Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD

Standard Procedure:
Alternating Launches
Duo in Stamina Mode
SA165 in Normal (?) Mode (whichever points up Cute)

Duo: 19 Wins (1 KO, 18 OS)
Dragooon: 1 Wins (1 KO, 0 OS)
3 Draws, All Redone
Dragooon Win Rate: 5%

The one KOs from each were when EWD became aggressive from impact. Yeah, Duo + BGrin = Not really surprised..th!nk talked about how B : D and a lot of Bearing Bases excel most against opposite spin direction opponents, so I expected this to do just as good. I was actually very surprised to see how many draws didn't occur.
B: D kills plastic zombies effectively, so that doesn't surprise me too much. The small number of draws is a surprise though.

That said, the versatility of Duo B: D etc versus something that could simply KO this is questionable.
DM- Could you test this with a Duo Aquario AD145WD. I had numerous battles with ties. Just wondering if anyone else had the same results. If this was tested in this post I couldn't find the results
(Aug. 31, 2012  2:23 AM)Zancrow Wrote: I'll try to do some quick testing before my sister goes to sleep, since I'm not allowed to afterwords.

MF-H Duo Gasher B : D vs. MSF Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD

Standard Procedure:
Alternating Launches
Duo in Stamina Mode
SA165 in Normal (?) Mode (whichever points up Cute)

Duo: 19 Wins (1 KO, 18 OS)
Dragooon: 1 Wins (1 KO, 0 OS)
3 Draws, All Redone
Dragooon Win Rate: 5%

The one KOs from each were when EWD became aggressive from impact. Yeah, Duo + BGrin = Not really surprised..th!nk talked about how B : D and a lot of Bearing Bases excel most against opposite spin direction opponents, so I expected this to do just as good. I was actually very surprised to see how many draws didn't occur.
Proof!The almighty B: D has defeated the best zombie ever created!(y)

(Aug. 31, 2012  4:39 AM)Pruebame Wrote: DM- Could you test this with a Duo Aquario AD145WD. I had numerous battles with ties. Just wondering if anyone else had the same results. If this was tested in this post I couldn't find the results

I'll do some testing after work.

Anyone else have any requests.
(Aug. 31, 2012  1:15 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  4:39 AM)Pruebame Wrote: DM- Could you test this with a Duo Aquario AD145WD. I had numerous battles with ties. Just wondering if anyone else had the same results. If this was tested in this post I couldn't find the results

I'll do some testing after work.

Anyone else have any requests.
Did you try MF-H Diablo Kerbecs\Unicorno II BD145RDF vs MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD?

(Aug. 31, 2012  5:14 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Did you try MF-H Diablo Kerbecs\Unicorno II BD145RDF vs MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD?

No Diablo or RDF. I never really liked Diablo.