MSF-F Genbull^2 E230 (Upper) MB

Played off of theblackdragon's combo, Girago Genbull E230 MB, I decided I wanted to play around a little bit. This is what happened.
I thought it was lose some grinding power, it may have, but it gained a lot of stamina. This is a Stamina-Defense hybrid like Revizer Genbull SA165 (DEF) CS; my previous combo. It just has loads more balance, and performs a whole lot better.

Parts Explanation:
Genbull^2: Stamina and low recoil yo'.

E230: Defense and grinding capabilities.

MB: Mobility and balance.

MSF-F: Outer-weight distribution to maximize stamina, a regular Stone Face could be used in place of a MSF-F.

Tests:

Stamina:
VS MF-F Duo Leone SA165 (DEF) W2D:
Genbull 10/0 (All OS)

100%

VS Killerken Dragooon SA165 (DEF) W2D:
Genbull 9/11 (1 KO, 8 OS)
KD 11/0 (All OS)

45%
I banked against this combo to throw it off balance.

Defense:
VS: Revizer^2 BD145 RSF
Genbull 10/0 (All OS)

100%

VS Killerken^2 E230 CS
Genbull 10/0 (All OS)

100%

Attack:
VS Phoenic Begirados S130 R2F
Genbull 14/7 (2 KO, 12 OS)
PB 7/14 (All KO)

70%

VS Wyvang^2 GB145 R2F
Genbull 15/5 (2 KO, 13 OS)
W^2 5/15 (All KO)

75%

Balance:
VS Revizer Dragooon SA165 (DEF) RDF
RD 10/0 (All OS)

0%

EXTRA:
VS MF-H Scythe Cygnus 85 RS
Genbull 10/0 (All OS)
100%

VS Wyvang^2 BD145 RSF
Genbull 17/3 (All OS)
W^2 3/17 (All KO)
85%
Yeah, kinda too low to do much.

VS MF-H Duo Cygnus 230 MB
Genbull 3/17 (All OS)
DC 17/3 (All OS)
15%

VS Revizer Killerken E230 (Upper) CS
Genbull 10/0 (All OS)
100%
Yeeeeeessssss... Awesome. I've been using this. The thing is a beast.

You say it actually gained stamina? By switching to rubber? I like it a lot but I don't think that's possible LOL. XD

Anywho, testing in a few minutes.
Switching to rubber...?
Could you use this against Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF and see how it fares against that, I'm really digging this E230MB setup recently Smile

Nice tests!
I have to do it tomorrow XD Mock AP English exam tomorrow Tongue_out
And thanks Grin
Oh! My bad... I though it said RB! And then I was thinking CS... I don't know where my brain went, LOL. XD

Anywho, I actually didn't see any stamina difference between the two. Girago worked much better for me.

Here's the problem... you tested against an SA165 stamina type. Wait 'till you get up to SR200/TH195. You're gonna have a bit of an issue there without a Girago on the bottom to even the odds.

EDIT: I have, in fact, tested this a lot before. This was gonna be the original combo, but then, like I said, Girago took down SR200 and some 230 combos, whereas Genbull Genbull, as great as it is for pure stamina, couldn't get the grinding effect in there against some taller customs.

However, this thing is still extremely good. IMO this and Girago Genbull E230MB are both top-tier worthy balance types. The latter has already placed twice in tournaments.
I'll be sure to test against high spin track opponents tomorrow Smile
And this also did better against left spin too, not that either of ours did well anyway XD
W2D?
Yes, problem?
(Oct. 29, 2013  3:45 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Yes, problem?

maybe im super far back in the meta but isn't W2d bad for stamina in bb10
No... ._.
I prefer it actually
W2D is great. In the past many great Bladers have used it (stormscorpio1). It is another variation of D and all D's are relatively good in some kind of combo.
@ AZL:
It has found good use since the release of zero g.
I don't understand the style you put up with the test results, but I'm sure this is awesome.
(Oct. 29, 2013  1:44 PM)Oceanking Wrote: @ AZL:
It has found good use since the release of zero g.

Please don't get me confused with AJ.
drpepsi, I can't understand your test results.
Combo name; W/L
(Nov. 02, 2013  11:04 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Combo name; W/L

Why that, haha?

Anyways, could you get those tests up against Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF soon? I would test it but, I need another Wyvang. Smile
so uh how about Reviser Killerken E230CS? I used it and it for me CS did alot better then my MB maybe because my CS is teh ultra-CS I don't think anyone has the one of a kind CS I do XD anyway it takes out 145-height stamnia with out breaking a sweat and it beat up and demolished Duo 230MB with it's hands behind it's back XD I haven't done any proper tests since I'm busy doing tests with this other combo but through my informal testing and B.O.B's and custom tourny's Reviser Killerken E230CS was unbeatable it even KO'D MF-H Duo Cygnus 230MB in the battle of the blader and only got OS'D once XD it seem like this combo has a lot of variations that all work efficiently by doing the same thing XD
(Nov. 02, 2013  11:14 PM)LMAO Wrote:

Why that, haha?

Anyways, could you get those tests up against Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF soon? I would test it but, I need another Wyvang. Smile

They've been up for a long time hah
(Nov. 03, 2013  1:40 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2013  11:14 PM)LMAO Wrote:

Why that, haha?

They've been up for a long time hah

Oh, sorry about that, I'm an idiot sometimes XD

Great tests! As I said this before in some other thread, E230MB is not a set up that should be overlooked, I feel like it can be as good as Gryph Gryph E230BSF. I will do some testing for you soon, hopefully tomorrow.

Once again, nice tests DrPepsidew!
Test away if you'd like haha. Specify if you used a certain launch please, I appreciate the compliment Smile
(Nov. 02, 2013  11:21 PM)Lazer Wrote: so uh how about Reviser Killerken E230CS? I used it and it for me CS did alot better then my MB maybe because my CS is teh ultra-CS I don't think anyone has the one of a kind CS I do XD anyway it takes out 145-height stamnia with out breaking a sweat and it beat up and demolished Duo 230MB with it's hands behind it's back XD I haven't done any proper tests since I'm busy doing tests with this other combo but through my informal testing and B.O.B's and custom tourny's Reviser Killerken E230CS was unbeatable it even KO'D MF-H Duo Cygnus 230MB in the battle of the blader and only got OS'D once XD it seem like this combo has a lot of variations that all work efficiently by doing the same thing XD

Sorry for double post, but tests against Revizer Killerken E230 CS are up.
wow... well looks like Reviser Killerken does better against anything below 230 height XD
(Nov. 06, 2013  7:17 PM)Lazer Wrote: wow... well looks like Reviser Killerken does better against anything below 230 height XD

I suppose it does Smile Anything else?
(Nov. 09, 2013  5:06 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2013  7:17 PM)Lazer Wrote: wow... well looks like Reviser Killerken does better against anything below 230 height XD

I suppose it does Smile Anything else?

Can someone test against MF-L Phantom Cygnus(attack mode) 230SB