MLMPPCRTTH: The Final Counter

Saying he was the source, tbh, sounds a lot like blaming to me, the validity of it is kinda beside the point in that case.
Don't take me to be a blind supporter of Bluezee, I know where people are coming from, but there are better ways to handle it than what everyone seems to do (i.e. Yell at him). I'm not saying it's wrong to criticise his gusto/ego, but there are better ways to try to get him to change than this. This only makes him more stubborn.

I know the point of this was getting the community to change, and I'm sure it'll do a great job at that, but it's at the cost of also being a shot at a user, which should have been taken into account, or considered more heavily.

The difference is that libra was banned, and banning it didn't imbalance the metagame as banning basalt would (it checks a lot of new parts). IIRC, none of the counters for it were any more than Niche combos. MF LLD BD145LRF and MF MLD CH120XF are versatile enough to be used against almost anything and do fine. It doesn't justify the cult, but it explains it somewhat.
That said, I'd be excited in their place: It would be like finding a counter to Libra CH120RF that at the same time beat everything else that was being used. Basalt was just as influential, but banning it was totally impractical.

That's also the difference with a lot of these "counters", they're total niche combo's. They don't get much of a cult following once people test them properly. Still, the cult around MF LLD BD145LRF has lead to a whole bunch of people rushing to find "counters", and yeah, it's become a quest for fame. I can see how that relates, and how a bad example was set, but I still don't think it's fair to blame Bluezee for this, he didn't ask people to act like him

As I've said, this is a great wake up call, but I don't think it should have been done like this.
Ahh, I missed out on the fun. Damn time zone difference.

(May. 26, 2011  6:51 PM)Uwik Wrote: 1st page: haha, funny joke
2nd page: people are taking this seriously?
3rd page: hang on, is this maybe for real? *self doubt begins*
4th page: haha, i knew it's a joke. The bait got hooked.
5th page: I no longer know if this is a joke or a serious thread.

I posted on page 5 that the whole thread is fishy. With that said, this is genuinely a funny thread. The reason Kei created this is exactly why I almost never visit the Customization pages. It's just too much teenagers' raging hormone drama going on.

New rules:
1. Keep the 'naming system' to yourself and not on WBO. Seriously, who'd remember the combos for hundreds of names?

2. Attitudes should be checked in at the entrance when you post combos. You can't really expect each and everyone to get the same result.

@th!nk : Love your posts, but oh boy, you really talk too much Smile There are pages and numerous posts pretty much saying the same thing and that you were offended. Give the mentioned person some time to reply won't hurt right? Although, all is good now eh?

@blueeze : No doubt you're a good blader with an attitude problem. Personally, I kinda like it, it's feisty Smile But you know, soon, new and better parts will be released, and your combo would outclassed. By then, it too will be forgotten, and only the lingering attitude remains.

oh well, i truly had a good smile from this thread.

PS: I want my groupies too, damn it...
Exactly, I hate the drama as much as anyone, hence why a lot of my posts are the ones where it's "TAKE IT TO PM'S, OR STFU" In extra-large and bolded print, and then people shut up until the next person comes along and incites another argument. I just don't think this helps stop people.
It is a HUGE problem, but I don't think it helps, warnings, moderation and rules could have done the job.

Yeah, I know I'm verbose. I'm working on it. I was trying to defend myself and keep certain things visible so they were addressed. I made a lot of the posts while quite incensed. But yes, way too much talking on my part.
Seriously, this has to stop..I have a lot of respect to all of you. Without all of you, I would have quit Beyblade ages ago. I have read the previous pages and I agree with shotz. Why can't it be a fun game? People have started to find counters to MM and LT once they were introduced. But why? MAYBE because they want praise once they find it. (No offense. I stated it was a maybe.) We should actually thank Bluezee and Dan for thinking of this combo. But we shouldn't own combos. Why? Because the main reason we're supposed to find counters, bring out new combos is to defeat this and that and share it to the world. We musn't take all of the credit. Sure, it's okay to give someone some praise but not like: Wow! You are the god of all! and the like.

This is not directed to anyone...This also doesn't mean I don't respect you, in fact, I'm doing this to bring back something back...and that something is the fun and peace the WBO used to have when I first came here. I may not have been here too long to know enough but I do know that WBO was once a peaceful, friendly and non-negative online Beyblade community...I respect everyone here even newbies..but if this continues..I don't know if I...or anyone can handle anymore of this..
That's kind of my point, it's just, I don't think it does anything to help the atmosphere, as people won't read sarcasm/irony into a lot of this...
I'm Lost Confused I cannot believe how some Threads go up 7 Pages over the space of 9 Hours.
Hey, isn't there a rule in this forum saying not to take criticism to heart and not to be offended? I think a few people here can't handle criticism.

Stop whining like you're all seven years old being teased in the schoolyard. Clearly no one here saw the verbal warnings moderators gave in previous threads, which did not "wake up" the community as it should. You want all want to be treated with respect? Well it works both ways. Stop to think about what the other person's truth is before you slam their esteem into the ground. A majority of the users of this forum are like that, myself included.

And you all wonder why I stopped hosting tournaments?
Because of that lady yelling at the kid back in Xanadu T_T. Personally I think they should've got warned but noo mods were busy. We need a active mod to look over. I take no sides I just follow and keep on topic.
uh,lets talk about final counter,
(May. 27, 2011  7:27 PM)® Wrote: Because of that lady yelling at the kid back in Xanadu T_T. Personally I think they should've got warned but noo mods were busy. We need a active mod to look over. I take no sides I just follow and keep on topic.

Warn who, where ? What are you talking about ?

Also, your post is quite rude. I am extremely active on this board whether you notice it or not, and it just happened that yesterday I had a life and was working all day. And you write "but noo mods were busy". This is not such a pressing matter as rup123 for instance, I think it can wait for me to get back late from work.
(May. 27, 2011  7:44 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: uh,lets talk about final counter,

There's nothing to talk about. This combo never actually produced the results you see in the original post.
what i like about this custom is that all the main parts can switch to different modes
Yes, that is indeed interesting. However, this combo serves to no practical use.
(May. 27, 2011  7:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  7:27 PM)® Wrote: Because of that lady yelling at the kid back in Xanadu T_T. Personally I think they should've got warned but noo mods were busy. We need a active mod to look over. I take no sides I just follow and keep on topic.

Warn who, where ? What are you talking about ?

Also, your post is quite rude. I am extremely active on this board whether you notice it or not, and it just happened that yesterday I had a life and was working all day. And you write "but noo mods were busy". This is not such a pressing matter as rup123 for instance, I think it can wait for me to get back late from work.

I didnt really mean to be rude,honestly; but what im tryng to say is....Roan. He would've warn people instead of a tons of page full spamming and argue and just looking at it and do nuttin. I guess i just miss roan..... =/

And I was taling about this lady that was yelling at one of our WBO members at the tourney because her son got hit by basalt I think? During free play.
I don't see how that is relevent to the topic or the conversation at all. The point of this topic is to inform users of the current state of the customization forum and you go on to tell us about a situation that occured at a tournament? Please think before you post.
I know, but I was talking about all that arguing back n forth.
Regarding posts about Bluezee: The post that kei made earlier on was just an example. The combo's that were made had an impact.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations
The combination forum is full of "counters" for the two beyblades that were made. People stopped creating different combos and instead chose to find counters to the two beyblades.

Kei was just trying to point out that just because one or two great combo's are created, people shouldn't just stop and only focus on them two.

Since your combos are currently some of the strongest combo's created, using them as an example was pretty effective in kei's post a few pages back.

EDIT: Just something:

I have respect for most bladers here, it's just that maybe that were all taking beyblade too seriously too me.
(May. 27, 2011  11:09 PM)drybones41 Wrote: Regarding posts about Bluezee: The post that kei made earlier on was just an example. The combo's that were made had an impact.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations
The combination forum is full of "counters" for the two beyblades that were made. People stopped creating different combos and instead chose to find counters to the two beyblades.

Kei was just trying to point out that just because one or two great combo's are created, people shouldn't just stop and only focus on them two.

Since your combos are currently some of the strongest combo's created, using them as an example was pretty effective in kei's post a few pages back.

EDIT: Just something:

I have respect for most bladers here, it's just that maybe that were all taking beyblade too seriously too me.
but isnt a new combination just a counter to an old one?
I've read every post before this one, and I have something to say... to Bluezee. OK, it's been said so many times that you called people like me idiots, right? You called us idiots for "believing" these results, right?

(May. 26, 2011  11:48 PM)Bluezee Wrote: kiss the feet of something that is clearly horrible, think about where you stand and if you could compare to me at all in terms of skill, creativity, and success. Until then, get a life.
That makes me sick. EVERY, I REPEAT, every Combination thread in the Customization Forum is composed of good comments and such. Though, that doesn't mean that they are "idiots; kissing feet of something horrible." Actually, for your information, the only feet that are being kissed, are true combos. Like yours, Kei's, and Dan's. Think about it, LT was being kissed at? Was it not? Are you calling yourself a bad combo maker? You are because you say that people are kissing feet at HORRIBLE combinations. That interrupts to saying Kei's combo is terrible. And sure, a video may not prove it. But how likely is it that the Main Moderator(s) of the biggest Beyblade Forum in the world, would lie and waste their own time, when they have other things to do? I don't mean to insult anyone, its thinking before speaking.
Welp, nothing's changed, a couple of new ridiculous counters popped up overnight.

Here's my solution: a single thread for mm/lt counters. That is, those that suck against a lot of common combo's, but do supposedly beat mm/lt. Then, instead of looking out for new threads, dan, bluezee, and whoever can go there when they feel like crushing everyone's hopes and dreams :p. In the meantime, the customisations forum is left for combo's that aren't niche counters etc.

Should also reduce the "fame" associated with "finding a counter". People posting"counters" would need to post tests etc as they would when making a thread, specify the launch of mm/lt and their counter (and that they'd tried various launches with whatever they're countering).

The op could be updated with links to each "counter" post, a summary of the combo, winrate, and if it's been "confirmed" by experienced testing.

To make more than a post in the counter thread, testing against a number of common combo's would be required, or the thread would be folded into the "counters" thread. (And a warning given, maybe?).

Did I mention I love the name of this combo? Say it like a word, sounds like a few people I used to go to school with.
I love this combo. But I used Ch120 and S. and RF since I dont LRF. This combo is extremley intimidating. Lol LT had a few KO and OS. otherwise this is now my fav defense combo.

Good Luck Kei with tomorrow! And your sleepover. Lol
You're joking, right?
If not: get out
If so: was that post really neccessary?
Dude Ch120 is really similar to Th170, no? And MM too. I still need more testing to find similar results and yes the post was neccessary for people who dont have Th170. You cant expect everyone to have it. Just sharing thats all.
You do realise this combo and the results are fake, right? Kei made up a ridiculous combo to prove a point. For starters, you can't swap perseus' mode between rounds, so it's the same as using two didferebt beys to counter everything. Secondly, proper testing showed it was a total dud.

PROTIP: THE COMBO AND RESULTS IS A LIE
?_? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. T________T; Im wayyyy behind. Sorry. I feel stupid now.... Thanks th!nk. No wonder why it kept gettin KO'd by FD LLD85RF