MLMPPCRTTH: The Final Counter

(May. 25, 2011  6:48 PM)SajjanSV Wrote: Just wondering, would it be a good idea to use the stamina or attack versions of Perseus for this?

i wouldnt think so, as stamina covers both defence and counter modes, and attack leaves both open, but the normal 'defense' version has a better choice, then again might be wrong
(May. 25, 2011  6:48 PM)SajjanSV Wrote: Just wondering, would it be a good idea to use the stamina or attack versions of Perseus for this?
i Would say Both but Attack can be used to beat Attack Beyblade and the new Metagame like MM and LT. Stamina can be used in Defense and Stamina or use HF in Stamina
(May. 25, 2011  6:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  6:29 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  6:27 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  6:22 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Amazing combo Kei, so your getting solid results, can you test against MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 MB, as I'm also interested to see that

Sure, I'll try to do it sometime today. I suspect it will dominate.

(May. 25, 2011  6:23 PM)ControL_ Wrote: What spin directions are you using?

Against MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF? Whichever spin direction that Gravity Perseus is spinning in.
Which is exactly the problem. The versatile functions are its weaknesses. In a tournament how will you know which spin direction your opponent is spinning in?
You use your eyes to see what launcher your opponent attached to?
And why would the opponent want to reveal which spin direction is being used? That's just stupid.
MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MB stands straight against this combo.

I think i've tried all the modes available but Kei you should really test against MB thoroughly.
Control_, you must be launching it wrong. Did you bank?
(May. 25, 2011  7:02 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Control_, you must be launching it wrong. Did you bank?
I tried various techniques, including trying to tornado stall.

Banking it with which spin direction and mode do you recommend?

----

Also i'm getting different results against Lightning Tank

When you pull, is your HF/S in HF mode faster than your LRF?
Amazing combo! Great job, Kei! Also would you mind testing it against MF Beat Lynx GB145 / S130 RF? I am thinking that this combo is a counter against Beat Lynx, I want to see which one gets higher win percentages.
Why do you assume that since he never said it...
Great combo man! Wish I could test, but I don't have TH170 or HF/S. Could you test this against Counter Pegasis (Big Bang (Barrage mode) Pegasis III BD145RF (RF mint and BD145 placed in alignment with Big core))?
i knew HF/S had some use good combo Gravity Perseus seems logical though TH170 i don't feel that would have any attack value because of Height man
Nice combo! It's awesome seeing overlooked parts being used in combos.
I think Coro Coro listed a similar combo, but used CH120 instead of TH170.
Heh, I just realized that Big Bang would have the same amount of "modes"(24, I think?). It's not as versatile as Gravity Perseus though. I would like to test this out, but I don't own TH170, but I might get some in my RBV7 I'm getting soon. Would 230HF or 230S be OK?

Edit - BTW, great combo, Kei!
(May. 26, 2011  1:21 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Heh, I just realized that Big Bang would have the same amount of "modes"(24, I think?). It's not as versatile as Gravity Perseus though. I would like to test this out, but I don't own TH170, but I might get some in my RBV7 I'm getting soon. Would 230HF or 230S be OK?

Edit - BTW, great combo, Kei!
No it Doesn't Work LT was Built To Beat 230 Track
No, I mean to beat Time Rook. Kei used TH220HF/S, so I was wondering if 230HF would be around the same height and therefore be almost as good.

Edit - Oh yeah, could you test against MF-H Libra 85D/CS? It might be too low to touch on HF, and it might be destabilized on S.
Did You Use The Original Perseus Wheel or Was It The Stamina or Attack Version of Perseus?
(May. 26, 2011  1:50 AM)CononKudo Wrote: Did You Use The Original Perseus Wheel or Was It The Stamina or Attack Version of Perseus?
Ah i was gonna ask that i think Attack Ver.
(May. 26, 2011  1:50 AM)CononKudo Wrote: Did You Use The Original Perseus Wheel or Was It The Stamina or Attack Version of Perseus?

Hm, good point. However, in the OP, he refers to counter and defense mode, so I'm guessing it's the normal release Perseus wheel, the Defense wheel.
Nice results Kei! I have been using HF/S in a secret combo of mine because its easy to bank with.
Kei, do you mind testing this against the Dragon Punisher?
Kei, would you also do a couple of rounds with the other Perseus clear wheels please.
HF/S? This is very interesting.
I unfortunately don't have too many of these parts, however with these test results I will definitely try to attain them ASAP. Also, thanks for having every single counter and combination in the name, it feels like we somehow contributed towards this.
This is very nice! REALLY long name though, haha. This is indeed a very logical combo. I guess nobody thought of using the parts because they're so unorthodox.
[Image: tumblr_limsj4f2B81qaynql.jpg]
The name, haha.

I really want to try this out once I get a TH.
I really like the idea of this, since it's able to change mode for every single part.
Thanks for the testing! Smile
It's HF/S and TH170. HF/S was outclassed in attack by RF and stamina by WD, but who'd figure it would have this kind of use? TH170 just hasn't been tested enough, give it to Kei to find their uses.

I hope this combo can stand it's ground against other combos too, not just the ones listed. Perhaps someone can test MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (boost mode) and MF Beat Lynx GB145RF/R2F. Thanks!
(May. 25, 2011  7:05 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Also i'm getting different results against Lightning Tank

When you pull, is your HF/S in HF mode faster than your LRF?

That's not surprising; without my launch technique, you won't get nearly as good results. Also, not having the same experience as I do with MLMPPCRTTH doesn't help either. As I said in the OP: "I'm tempted to call it the most difficult custom to use effectively in Beyblade. With lots of practice though, it's deadly".

(May. 26, 2011  1:21 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I would like to test this out, but I don't own TH170, but I might get some in my RBV7 I'm getting soon. Would 230HF or 230S be OK?

Definitely not. That's like trying to use RF instead of LRF on Lightning Tank. Are you crazy?

(May. 26, 2011  2:39 AM)Dan Wrote: Kei, do you mind testing this against the Dragon Punisher?

If I get the chance, sure. I'm sure it will punish it thoroughly. Cool

(May. 26, 2011  2:42 AM)Hero Wrote: Kei, would you also do a couple of rounds with the other Perseus clear wheels please.

Don't have them, sorry.

(May. 26, 2011  3:04 AM)|Joe| Wrote: This is very nice! REALLY long name though, haha. This is indeed a very logical combo. I guess nobody thought of using the parts because they're so unorthodox.

The parts are somewhat unorthodox, yes! But the idea behind it was so logical; my superior intellect is what gave birth to this new deity, really. I still amaze myself that was I was able to conceptualize such a groundbreaking, metagame-shattering combo mere days after the function of TH170 was revealed. Like I've repeated almost ad nauseum, Beyblade has never seen something like this before. This is truly something new.

(May. 26, 2011  3:14 AM)Hero Wrote: It's HF/S and TH170. HF/S was outclassed in attack by RF and stamina by WD, but who'd figure it would have this kind of use? TH170 just hasn't been tested enough, give it to Kei to find their uses.

I know, right?
Startin to sound a little high and mighty there lol. But how do you think this combo would do against other combos in the Competitive Combos list?