MFBB charaters 7 years later images.

I wonder where captain Capri is......
(Oct. 05, 2013  3:47 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I wonder where captain Capri is......

Maybe he's a professional sniper with a gun and his bey!!XD just kidding!
wait a minute where the heck is Rago? I know he's dead (or so you think XD) but rago old would look terrible Tired although I know someone who woul look wayyy to cute yu XD I really wish yu and tithi where here but I hope tithi looks more like a guy basically tithi and chi-yun both look and sound like girls to me XD
(Oct. 05, 2013  7:56 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2013  3:47 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I wonder where captain Capri is......

Maybe he's a professional sniper with a gun and his bey!!XD just kidding!

If so, his shots would just bounce off the ground before hitting anything. (M145 Q Humor)

Anyways, this is kinda cool, we get somewhat of an idea about what happened to some characters.

But I really wish they showed Yu. He was pretty important(ish) in Metal Masters, but then disappeared, until he helped with Tithi, etc.
This is actually really cool, nice find!

I didn't even recognize Massamune until all you guys kept saying stuff about him, haha!

Kenta looks surprisingly... awesome. I really liked his attire in 4D, and this is pretty nice, too!
Oh, and I think I find the sketches (Fukami Ryutaro and Tendo Yu) about 7 years later. If you go into y_nagamori twitter you can find their sketches in right corner.
Exactly what episode is this?
(Oct. 06, 2013  3:22 PM)AZL Wrote: Exactly what episode is this?

The twenty-sixth full episode of Zero-G : the last one of that season.
Honestly, these characters looks-don't get me wrong- look wrong.

Kenta looks like he is a guy in his dad's pants hiding sticks under his feet.

Kyoya looks like, well, Kyoya 7 years before.

The Wang group looks a bit young(except for the legendary blader, he's just ripped now)

Excaliber looks much younger.

With the second to last picture, the girl with the laptop looks like a feminine version of mushroom boy(sorry, I had to).

In the last picture, I never can think why they would add a picture of Sora NOW, 2 seasons and 1/3 series later. Ryuto looks much stronger, that's the only one I think is better than the other characters.

In my honest opinion, these bladers looked like they were sketched way too fast, and the drawers were in a hurry.

kthx
you know i don't think rago was all that old anyway and plus show all the legendary bladers and less of the lame people like kenta and yu oh and also i want to see hikaru.
Who's that kid next to Kyoya?Smile
We think its kakeru but it doesn't look much like him......
(Oct. 11, 2013  2:53 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: We think its kakeru but it doesn't look much like him......

It is definitely Kakeru, so I do not know what your reference even is ...
But I thought kakeru was in a biker gang and he had some black in his hair?
http://twicsy.com/i/6njBne

I found Tobio's 7years after the Nemesis crisis-!! Go to this site Smile
(Oct. 13, 2013  1:17 AM)yuno Wrote: http://twicsy.com/i/6njBne

I don't know if that's official.
(Oct. 13, 2013  1:20 AM)AZL Wrote:

I don't know if that's official.

It is official. The artist of this picture is Nagamori who is the art director of MFBB series.
(Oct. 11, 2013  3:20 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: But I thought kakeru was in a biker gang and he had some black in his hair?

That was in the manga, the characters sometimes look different in the AnimeSmile

Wtf? I wasn't expecting that?Chocked
Tobio looks like such a badass. I totally forgot about him lol
Tobio got dat BeySwag brah.
(Oct. 03, 2013  7:26 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Masamune: oh no
Kenta: *snarf*
Chi-Yun&Dashen wang: GREAT.
Julian: Totally American, bro
I forgot that team name: no comment
Sora: Ren Kurenais son??
Ryuto: Just like his daddy

ryuto is not ryuga's son he is ryuga's brother and sora is definetely not ren kurenai son
Seeing that picture of Masamune with his new hair, I suddenly had an image of him getting pranked one drunken night by Toby and Zeo, perhaps while crashing at Dungeon Gym when they couldn't find their way back to their homes.

Toby: "Hmm, I wonder what could make this night more fun?"

Zeo: "Oooh, lookit! The Coach's electric razor!"

Masamune: "Zzzzz..."

*turns to Masamune sleeping on the couch, evil grins on their faces*
(Oct. 14, 2013  8:07 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Is that Helios in the Team Lovushka pic?

Yes that is Helios.
https://mobile.twitter.com/y_nagamori

What? Hyouma-! finally, you showed yourself with Hokuto-!! But wait, are you cosplaying Takao(Tyson)'s brother?? And.... Busujima??(scorpion guy) you are bullying a boy Unhappy