MFBB charaters 7 years later images.

(Oct. 04, 2013  8:03 AM)BladerPharmist Wrote: Kira was ... bullied? -sniffs- but why? I really hope that thing you said was only a suggestion Unhappy
I can't read Japanese, but I believe it was because of his gender identity. I think he's a male, but he was bullied for looking feminine...
Kira was bullied because of his bey form...(I'm not sure but I read some of japanese...though the picture is not clear)
...That's horrible. Why would anyone want to bully Kira. Infact why would anyone want to bully anyone at all. Poor Kira.
When I first saw Kira I had to go on beyblade wiki to find out if he was male or female
(Oct. 04, 2013  3:39 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: When I first saw Kira I had to go on beywiki to find out if he was male or female

You went on Beyblade Wikia, not Beywiki. Ours is hyperlinked at the top.
do you think kyoya is still usin fang leone??

btw soo sad why is there no chris......
He probaly does still use fang leone cause doesn't Kenta still use flash sag. In the manga
Nice. I've always wanted to see how they look like after 7 years.
(Oct. 04, 2013  1:17 PM)yuno Wrote: Kira was bullied because of his bey form...(I'm not sure but I read some of japanese...though the picture is not clear)
Takafumi responded to a question about it on his Twitter a while back, so that was just my interpretation of his response... it would be nice if they could translate the manga into English so we would know for sure.
it would be really cool if chris, sora and ryuto teamed up
(Oct. 04, 2013  5:15 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2013  1:17 PM)yuno Wrote: Kira was bullied because of his bey form...(I'm not sure but I read some of japanese...though the picture is not clear)
Takafumi responded to a question about it on his Twitter a while back, so that was just my interpretation of his response... it would be nice if they could translate the manga into English so we would know for sure.

Yeah.... Well I can read some of hiragana and katagana and Chinese characters... I think I can translate some of manga pages if I have a time Smile
I can translate it all, I just need a better image if you can get one. What chapter is that? I might be able to find it online.
(Oct. 04, 2013  6:27 PM)Steelix Wrote: The ending wich this pictures come from : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...rk-pSPYCp4

Wtf!o.O I never noticed that they were on the last episode?!XD

No, he was bullied because he looked weird and weak.

I own the chapter in Japanese and SouPudeliK and I have translated this paragraph roghly.

People would not believe a person who looks and dresses like him could be strong, so instead of batteling him people just bullied him severely until he got strong enough to injure them or worse. That's why he believes that he can only be alone.

If I get it right, one of the guys talks about how Kira's weird looks give him the creeps.

A page later Kira says 'I always had to fight alone in order to survive. I curse everything that has to do with beyblading and bladers!'
I didn't think aguma could get any more musclely , I was wrong
(Oct. 05, 2013  1:43 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Why Did masanune Cut his hair!?!? WHY?
I knw right XD he looks terrible... He is now offically my least favorite chracter... although I wonder what happened to Demure and Nile....

EDIT: Yesss my 1,000 post XD
Kenta looks like a miniature business man lol
(Oct. 05, 2013  2:23 AM)Lazer Wrote: although I wonder what happened to Demure and Nile....

And to Yu...
Nile would probably look way too cool hah.

By the way, Masamune might not have actually cut his hair : it may just be the way he styled them which makes you think it is shorter, but I think Bluezee had such a hairstyle in the past.
I think Masamune looks pretty cool with that shorter hair style. As for Nile, WHY ISN'T HE IN THERE? Ditto to why Kai-V said I guess haha.

I don't really like the Metal Fight Beyblade series at all, with the exception of Metal Fusion, but its cool to see these. I would've liked to have seen Ginga's dad and the Poison Serpent guy, haha.
(Oct. 05, 2013  2:58 PM)Tri Wrote: I think Masamune looks pretty cool with that shorter hair style. As for Nile, WHY ISN'T HE IN THERE? Ditto to why Kai-V said I guess haha.

I don't really like the Metal Fight Beyblade series at all, with the exception of Metal Fusion, but its cool to see these. I would've liked to have seen Ginga's dad and the Poison Serpent guy, haha.

Me too, especially Metal Fury (Because of the boring Legend Bladers IMO), I also wish Reiji was there.