MFB: Limited :: Primer, Random Thoughts, and Q&A Thread!

EWD has the most stamina.
@th!nk's ramble: I love love love love love love DK LTAC.

I actually like Ifraid better than both Genbull and Balro (oh yah, did you notice if its balance was off or anything? I went through every Chrome Wheel I could find to get the best balance with Dark Knight I could (which is really tough, seeing how ridiculously uneven its weight distro is), and Ifraid stuck out like a sore thumb, so I used that). I wouldn't be quick to say it's better than Bahamdia, but I totally love it. I really haven't done any testing at all with Bakushin, given I can't bring myself to ruin the beautiful coat of paint (I'll have to, eventually), so I think I'm missing the complete picture, but against everything 120 and above it just totally cleaned house.

I still like Omega better, but yah. That'd probably be among my top choices for an Attack setup.
DK Ifraid's balance? Ifraid being imbalanced is still noticeable (a 3.8g crystal wheel isn't going to do much for the balance of something 8x its weight), Genbull is better balanced IMO, but on the whole I am not even sure hopping is a bad thing based on Saramanda doing okay.

Better off testing against Libra, may actually be a better LTDC wheel than Bakushin in a lot of situations, and it's the one that caused problems for most things (though that may be because I was using bakushin for the original elimination). I know it has paint too, but personally I've always thought the BB-96 Libra's paint looked tacky anyway, if that helps you wear it (I legit prefer how mine has worn with time, silver-green-silver, which I can't say for any other painted wheel I own).

For what it's worth though, I vaguely remember Ifraid in particular making a mess of Bakushin.

My Dark Knight's cracks didn't get any worse so it's still going, but on that basis alone I couldn't recommend it, and overall Pegasis, Jade, Thief Phoenic H145, various lightning setups, still stand above any DK setup I've tried. Played around with some taller Wyvang Chrome Up setups too, but couldn't decide on a crystal wheel.

Oh for the record Thief is awful as a bottom crystal wheel to an almost funny degree.
So Shinobi is better as an attack CW?

Considering I cannot obtain a Shinobi Salamander and it is too risky to obtain one from the Archer Gargoyle pack, I wonder if Gladitor would work.
(Mar. 09, 2014  11:18 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: So Shinobi is better as an attack CW?

Considering I cannot obtain a Shinobi Salamander and it is too risky to obtain one from the Archer Gargoyle pack, I wonder if Gladitor would work.
Pretty much, yes. If it went on anything other then an attack custom, it probably wouldn't work so well. Seen as it's quite unbalanced and there's been no results for anything it does good on apart from Wyvang.

Gladitor could work well, not as good as Shinobi, but it does decent.
What are some good attack clear wheels for Omega( ---- )85RF?
Thief PhoenicR145RF or Shinobi WyvangR145RF as a good attack type beyblade?
For Omage: Unicorno II, Pegasis III, Kerbecs, Horuseus, Horigium, Uranus.

That first combo wouldn't work well with R145, Somehting like H145 would. So the second one (Shinobi Wyvang) would do way better. Besides, Shinobi Wyvang has way more smash power then Thief.
(Mar. 09, 2014  2:30 PM)TylerPT Wrote: What are some good attack clear wheels for Omega( ---- )85RF?
Thief PhoenicR145RF or Shinobi WyvangR145RF as a good attack type beyblade?
Something that's better with attack. For example, A Unicorno, or an Elscolpio.

Also, I'd go for Wyvang, just for it's better smash, rather than Phoenic.
Thank you guys, one more question about clear wheels, would Aries be a possible choice?
(Mar. 09, 2014  2:40 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Thank you guys, one more question about clear wheels, would Aries be a possible choice?
Possibly. But the ones that The Alchemist brought up, would definetely be a better choice!
Uh Wyvang's smash in right spin crystal up is still not as good as Phoenic's by my tests - mold differences and crystal wheels accounted for, at most you could say right now they're probably even, but absolutely not that Wyvang is better - and then you have the fact that Wyvang has underside recoil with H145 so it's not very good against low stuff, whereas Phoenic's underside recoil is negated by H145, and this lets phoenic hit lower stuff - I know the user mentioned R145, but really.

Still yet to be convinced there's a better overall Chrome Wheel-based attack custom out there than MSF-H Thief Phoenic H145RF (Crystal Up), so uh yeah that probably.
(Mar. 09, 2014  2:30 PM)TylerPT Wrote: What are some good attack clear wheels for Omega( ---- )85RF?

I wouldn't use Horogium, Kerbecs, Uranus, Aries, or Unicorno II on it if you had other options.

Horuseus is 100% the absolute best choice, bar none. Pegasis III and Unicorno are both good choices after that, but if you own Horuseus, it's definitely your best bet.
Would Cygnus be a better option than Cancer and Hades for a stamina clear wheel?
I know it's better than hades, but I'm not sure if cancer or Cygnus is best. All three are good (and top tier).
(Mar. 10, 2014  5:58 PM)Aquamarine Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2014  5:26 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Would Cygnus be a better option than Cancer and Hades for a stamina clear wheel?

Just use the Ask a Q get an A thread next time Smile

Isn't this the Q and A thread related to mfb limited?
Yup. It is. You've got the right thread.

Between Cancer Cygnus and Hades... things get fuzzy. It can differ depending on the custom you're using, and, being so close in performance, different Cygnuses might work better than different Cancers, and vice-versa.
Let's say I got Scythe/Duo____TH170EWD

Which clear wheel fits better than the other between Cancer and Cygnus?
TH170 EWD isn't too great.... try TH170 D.
For a Stamina Set-Up similar to that, rather than Cancer or Cyngus, you could use Aquario or I believe Pegasus II, for Scythe.
(Mar. 10, 2014  9:09 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: TH170 EWD isn't too great.... try TH170 D.

Well I heard EWD is the best for stamina, so what track would go best with EWD?
(Mar. 10, 2014  9:14 PM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2014  9:09 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: TH170 EWD isn't too great.... try TH170 D.

W145 works nicely with EWD Smile
(Mar. 10, 2014  9:14 PM)TylerPT Wrote:

Try W145 or AD145 with EWD.
IIRC WD > EWD unless you're up against opposite spin, in which case EWD is better.
(Mar. 10, 2014  9:16 PM)Cake Wrote: IIRC WD > EWD unless you're up against opposite spin, in which case EWD is better.

I've heard that EWD does have "more Stamina" than WD, but both are good choices.
So a good stamina combo would be either Scythe/Duo W145EWD or Scythe/Duo TH170D/WD?

And aquario and pegasus ii would be good clearwheels?