MFB: Limited :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion

wait, are you talking about libra 230 mb?
No, Libra 85MB.
Really? SR200MB.... Hmm...

From tournaments or your testing TBD?
Thunder Dome used it. I haven't played it/tested it myself, but it won against Scythe B : D and Scythe 230CS IIRC.
I must retry Libra TH170MB with my new Libra but given CS has better recoil control and that the fresher libra has more underside recoil I don't see it doing any better, and it was markedly worse than CS for me against mid-height stuff I think it was with my worn one.

As for Libra SR200MB beating Scythe 230CS yes, and that's in large part why I strongly suggest using TH170 for those sorts of combos - because while things may favour Libra in general, if Scythe can get a good height matchup it is basically guaranteed a win. I am always baffled by people using 230/SR200 instead, okay so I don't have the latter and I know in some places somehow the former is beating TH220 by OS which is not what I get at all but for me TH170 is one of the absolute best tracks I own...

As for Libra 85MB personally I've generally found there are better options for that kind of thing in Limited in TB, JSB, SB, CS and even B I guess which may well be due to the lighter weights/different weight distributions which I guess affects MB's balance but you know.

Also the tornado stalling thing was sarcastic, MB doesn't have corners and while it does catch the tornado ridge better than many ball tips it is still not "good" at tornado stalling because its lack of corners etc means it doesn't do the thing flat tips do that causes the increase in speed/centripetal force that produces a few of the useful effects of tornado stalling.
Libra tall track tb trumps any tall track mb, tb has better defense and has nicer curves to precess on
Yeah generally speaking I find that TB is outright better than MB for pretty much everything that MB has been used for tbh. 'Cept maybe low tracks, but I've not tried either there that much.
Exactly. And just to prove it...
Duo Cancer 230 MB v Duo Cancer 230 TB (standard procedure, parts swapped after 10 rounds)
Tb 17 wins, 15 OS 2 KO
MB 3 wins, 2 OS 1 (freak) KO

Sorry for the formatting, posting from my phone
TB >>>>> MB on low tracks from my personal experience. I was actually trying TB on a really kooky LTSC/destabilizer combo for Limited, but it didn't quite work out, despite a ton of testing and time I put into it XD
TB's just so much wider that it doesn't scrape nearly as easily, while with MB if you so much as touch the opponent you scrape and die a terrible, humiliating death. Plus, shouldn't plastic > metal for grip anyways? So TB would have better Stamina and Defense Uncertain
guys what about samauri pegasis for a testing? it does pretty good!!!!
(Apr. 07, 2014  10:16 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: guys what about samauri pegasis for a testing? it does pretty good!!!!

If it performs good against good combos, test it yourself ...
That was a little rude DRAGON KING, not gonna lie. Anyway, I've seen Samurai Pegasis and it does decent, but I'd still stick with combos such as Theif, Shinobi ect. They have more power.

Well, at least from what I've be told, hah.
what about MSF-H samarai pegasis w105 r2f? it would be very good because i've tested my friends samauri pegasis and it knocked out a sychrome, and i think it knocked out dragoon, but i can't test this until i get samauri pegasis
(Apr. 08, 2014  12:39 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: what about MSF-H samarai pegasis w105 r2f? it would be very good because i've tested my friends samauri pegasis and it knocked out a sychrome, and i think it knocked out dragoon, but i can't test this until i get samauri pegasis

It's literally a stock Samurai Pegasus with a different face.

The Pegasus wheel just isn't great in general, the only thing Samurai would help do is add weight. W105 isn't too useful aside; DF105 would be a better 105 track. R2F is great for Attack, though.

It's really outclassed by things like Wyvang and Beat LTAC.
(Apr. 08, 2014  2:41 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2014  12:39 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: what about MSF-H samarai pegasis w105 r2f? it would be very good because i've tested my friends samauri pegasis and it knocked out a sychrome, and i think it knocked out dragoon, but i can't test this until i get samauri pegasis

The Pegasus wheel just isn't great in general, the only thing Samurai would help do is add weight. W105 isn't too useful aside; DF105 would be a better 105 track. R2F is great for Attack, though.

Just for the record I prefer W105 for right spin stuff unless I'm after weight, in which case I'd probably go for LW105 anyway, as IIRC that's heavier than DF105.

I'm unsure about Beat LTAC to be honest. It hits mostly horizontally rather than upward so if we're talking about LTAC wheels things like Vulcan and Screw are better choices for examples (or right now, Omega, but I'm assuming that'll be banned soon). But then again if we're talking about a Chrome Wheel for low tracks, they tend to only hit sideways mostly anyway (which to me largely defeats the point of LTAC in the first place but w/e), Bahamdia, Balro and Wyvang are the frontrunners IIRC (I forget if I posted my notes from trying like every Chrome Wheel LTAC I could make a while back, I'll have to check/find them at some point).
(Apr. 13, 2014  4:33 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2014  2:41 AM)Leone19 Wrote:

Just for the record I prefer W105 for right spin stuff unless I'm after weight, in which case I'd probably go for LW105 anyway, as IIRC that's heavier than DF105.

I'm unsure about Beat LTAC to be honest. It hits mostly horizontally rather than upward so if we're talking about LTAC wheels things like Vulcan and Screw are better choices for examples (or right now, Omega, but I'm assuming that'll be banned soon). But then again if we're talking about a Chrome Wheel for low tracks, they tend to only hit sideways mostly anyway (which to me largely defeats the point of LTAC in the first place but w/e), Bahamdia, Balro and Wyvang are the frontrunners IIRC (I forget if I posted my notes from trying like every Chrome Wheel LTAC I could make a while back, I'll have to check/find them at some point).

Beat Gemios 90 R2F was used a lot by Xtracorruption during the tournament- he only used one other combination once or twice and I believe he placed fourth.

It was doing generally well, only losing to Defense.
Im not sure if im allowed to post on this, but I have tested houres worth of combos for limited format in the bb10. heres some combos I came up with.
[/size] Defense
MF-H Earth Bull/Sagittario II/90/100/SD/D
MF-H Libra 90/100/D/WD/FS ( fs or flat sharp tip seems to do well on low combos)
Earth Pegasus II D125/CH120/B
MF-H Earth Bull/Sagittario II/230/WD/D/CS/MB
Stamina

MF Thermal Cancer/Cygnus/BD
Burn Bull/Aquario/DF145/145/SD/D/WD( Remember this one?)
Burn Cancer/Cygnus/BD/90/100/SD/D/WD

Balance
MF/MF-H Burn Susanow/90/100/FS
MF-H Libra/90/100/RSF
MF-F Flame Cancer/85/90/100/S/CS (destabilizer)
Lightning/Meteo Ldrago/100/105/LW105/CH120/WD/EWD/BWD
Darknight Dragoon/ BGrin/T125/D125/WD/EWD
MF-H Libra/90/100/RF/R2F
Attack
MF-H Pegasus/85/90/100/RF/R2F/LRF
MF-H Cosmic/Cyber/Vulcan _____/85/90/100/RF/R2F
MF-H Rock _____/85/90/RF/R2F
Bakushin is good, only on lower tracks. Rock will hit hard, and usually can KO the opponent, Cosmic can occasionally KO Duo!! Oh Hasbro Metal fury Beat, and Scyth are also top teir for Limited Format. I hope this helps.. Sagittario II is one of the heavier clear wheels along with bull.
(May. 04, 2014  7:40 AM)Azin-PB Wrote: Im not sure if im allowed to post on this, but I have tested houres worth of combos for limited format in the bb10. heres some combos I came up with.
[/size] Defense
MF-H Libra 90/100/D/WD/FS ( fs or flat sharp tip seems to do well on low combos)
Stamina

Balance
MF-H Libra/90/100/RSF
MF-H Libra/90/100/RF/R2F
Attack
Bakushin is good, only on lower tracks. Rock will hit hard, and usually can KO the opponent, Cosmic can occasionally KO Duo!! Oh Hasbro Metal fury Beat, and Scyth are also top teir for Limited Format. I hope this helps..

Please before posting combos which you think do well, test them against top tier combinations because I am pretty sure half of those combos would not even have reached 50% against the top tier combos.
(May. 04, 2014  7:46 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote:
(May. 04, 2014  7:40 AM)Azin-PB Wrote: Im not sure if im allowed to post on this, but I have tested houres worth of combos for limited format in the bb10. heres some combos I came up with.
[/size] Defense
Stamina

Balance
MF-H Libra/90/100/RSF
MF-H Libra/90/100/RF/R2F
Attack
Bakushin is good, only on lower tracks. Rock will hit hard, and usually can KO the opponent, Cosmic can occasionally KO Duo!! Oh Hasbro Metal fury Beat, and Scyth are also top teir for Limited Format. I hope this helps..

Please before posting combos which you think do well, test them against top tier combinations because I am pretty sure half of those combos would not even have reached 50% against the top tier combos.
If You would like I can take the post down. Some of these Were combos from Earlier on On the WBO Combo list Near the earlier parts of MFB. And as I stated before, I have Tested them. Againsed Top teir Burn Bull, Burn Susanow, And Libra 90/100 Fs can beat it. Cosmic can KO duo from my testing and meow WBO from the wbo and youtube. MF-H Earth Bull Was a Top teir custom suggested by beystrategist, I just added sagittario 2 because its weight is close to bulls. I'm sorry if I did something wrong. and I did test all of the combos.
A lot of the combinations you posted are either known of and good (or not good) and the others are more random than not. Post test results against actual competetive Limited customs. Tongue_out
(May. 04, 2014  11:02 AM)Leone19 Wrote: A lot of the combinations you posted are either known of and good (or not good) and the others are more random than not. Post test results against actual competetive Limited customs. Tongue_out
ok, i will. name some and i will make a video tonight, i tried to take the post down but it wouldnt let me. sorry
I didn't know where to post this, so just putting it here. This is a quote from the READ ME BEFORE MAKING A NEW THREAD.

Helpful Beyblades to Test Against Wrote:ATTACK
(MF(-H)) Gravity Perseus (85/D125/R145) (RF/R2F/LRF)
(MF(-H)) Lightning L-Drago (85/CH120/R145) (RF/LRF)
(MF(-H)) Screw (Pisces/Horogium/Uranus) (85/R145) (RF/R2F)

Isn't Gravity Perseus banned?
It was made before its banning, considering it was there since the announcement of the format.