MFB Explosion: Episode 96 - The Miraculous Spiral Force (02/13/11)

I feel like someone punched me in the gut. Why?! Julius just why god. I'm so upset and I know I shouldn't be but I am. BUT Darn that spiral force is dangerous and powerful.
So, what area of the world did they destroy with this test of the Spiral Force ?

Otherwise, Faust's voice seems fine, better than Damian. About the latter, I thought he had learned something from his match against Ginga ... Apparently not ... And neither did the Gracy's.

Screw Capricorne is barely shown. I really hope it makes another, more important appearance because otherwise it does not justify marketing it.
hmmm interesting ive have just accomplished watching this ep and woww yhh its awesome yhyh anyway where can i watch previews for the next ep
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:59 AM)Orisinal Wrote: -Damian runs like a bird, I don't see any arms.
Naruto is the most well known reference to give where all their characters run like that; so basically it's all normal to anyone who used to/still do watch Naruto.
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Screw Capricorne is barely shown.
That was just a load of joke.
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:45 PM)Phantom_Blader Wrote: yhyh anyway where can i watch previews for the next ep
.... I swore that I told you last week that the preview for episode 97 will be in the end after the credits..
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:23 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Here it is :
<link to reuploaded video from other user>
No offence to all but this is pretty damn disrespectful to just take other people's upload, then re-uploading putting it on to your own account with personal advertisement and zero source of where it came from.
I am seriously getting sick of seeing these re-uploads without any sources of the original uploader little alone a small gratitude being shown by sourcing the original person who uploaded the video. Unless the episode is subbed or something new, don't advertise yourself, the only one person that you should be advertising is DranzerX13's veoh video since he's the one who originally uploads it all. I am extremely angry with this because I sometimes upload files onto file sharing sites and people just go around stealing it and then reuploading/advertising that they were the ones who uploaded the file. (i know its illegal in the first place, but shut up)
The "over the top" scenes were hilarious, Masamune and Wang Da Xiang jumping out from the 4th floor and onto the roads, Kyoya suddenly appearing on top of not only one bus, but TWO.. I personally thought that jumping on top of one bus was funny enough but when Jack ran out of the way.. my mind was blown.

I also found it funny, the fact that they basically buffed (improve stats (WoW ref)) everyone in team Wild Fang after their training to be equally strong against Team America (a bit slow but.. now that was a proper training scene; fighting against tornado, etc. unlike Ginga, just strolling through the mountain..).

Selen and Enzo (team Graces); their combo attack looked odd. It seemed like one of the two's beyblade was just a shadow effect at first making the animation look quite weird (I was a bit mind blown seeing that).

Thanks DranzerX13 for the upload. - 4/5, good episode with hilarious scenes.
This has to be by far, one of my favorite episodes. I really could not predict what was going to happen next. Animation looked great today.
This episode was surely a speculation one. Seeing that Gingka and Ryuuga will obviously try to take down Faust. I have it all planned. First Ryuuga will battle Faust. He will fail epically. Then Gingka VS Faust, not sre who'll win, but either way there might be a rematch at a point. I would think that Faust would be mroe wild. Sorta like Damian? But I guess not. It's already fortuned that Zeo will help Gan Gan Galaxy. And now that Kyoya and all are back, theres more hope of winning. The rest of these episode s will fall into place
Jaems Er who said that all these people are stealing it from Dranzer? Is there any real proof of this? What if the people who upload them to youtube are doing exactly what Dranzer is doing to get the episode? If this is the case then they've done nothing wrong. Also personally i'm fine with them uploading them cause I can't watch Dranzer's rips anyway.

Anyway so this is like the set up between the big battle between good and evil. And the team with the Ray gil guy is part of the HD academy? Awesome. Looking forward to the next few episodes.
Hilarious when Madoka Massume and Gingka were dancing also who is that guy in the green shirt and brown hair
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Jaems Er who said that all these people are stealing it from Dranzer? Is there any real proof of this? What if the people who upload them to youtube are doing exactly what Dranzer is doing to get the episode? If this is the case then they've done nothing wrong. Also personally i'm fine with them uploading them cause I can't watch Dranzer's rips anyway.

I highly doubt that they do exactly what DranzerX13 does. The episodes are only available on a private server and I think they have to pay for it. Everyone else does not do this, they just download his version.

I also find it disrespectful, but I will just wait to see what DranzerX13 has to say about the issue.

Also, DranzerX13 uploads them to Veoh, so you can necessarily watch it without people taking his video ...
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Jaems Er who said that all these people are stealing it from Dranzer? Is there any real proof of this? What if the people who upload them to youtube are doing exactly what Dranzer is doing to get the episode? If this is the case then they've done nothing wrong. Also personally i'm fine with them uploading them cause I can't watch Dranzer's rips anyway.

No offence to this, but the chances of that is highly unlikely because DranzerX13 uploads his before anyone upload theirs onto YouTube; and to be honest only YouTube, MegaUpload and possibly DranzerX13 have proof of these because they can view the IP of who's been uploading/downloading the items. But i cannot be bothered to go into anymore accusation.

EDIT: it is not the fact that i'm angry at them uploading, but more of the fact that they have the nerve to post the link up saying, "I have uploaded it, check it out on my YouTube account" on the same forum as the user who originally uploaded it in the first place.
OMG! Some people have no respect at all. Sin-hunter is the one who pays timecop to cap the episodes. I download them 2.5 GB ts files from his personal server each week, then encode them to avi for you all to enjoy.
If someone else is going to be taking credit for my work, then maybe I should stop uploading these. I don't mind people uploading them to YouTube as long as they credit the original uploader/encoder.

You guys are so darn lucky that me and sin-hunter are doing this, because if we weren't, then you guys would have to wait weeks for some of the SD raws. 92-95 SD raws are still not on Perfect Dark yet, but when they're available I'll get those and upload them too.
I am thankful DranzerX13 even gives the time in the weekend to do this.

As for this episode, wow. Street blading is hardcore.
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:42 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: OMG! Some people have no respect at all. Sin-hunter is the one who pays timecop to cap the episodes. I download them 2.5 GB ts files from his personal server each week, then encode them to avi for you all to enjoy.
If someone else is going to be taking credit for my work, then maybe I should stop uploading these. I don't mind people uploading them to YouTube as long as they credit the original uploader/encoder.

You guys are so darn lucky that me and sin-hunter are doing this, because if we weren't, then you guys would have to wait weeks for some of the SD raws. 92-95 SD raws are still not on Perfect Dark yet, but when they're available I'll get those and upload them too.

Some people just really do not know how to be polite these days. For certain everyone else here definitely appreciates your work and Sin-hunter's.

About the episode, Faust is now a robot ?
What hes A ROBOT, man there making the episodes weird. he should be like a mental person or something. that would suit him more because of the way he looks. and he has the new forbidden bey
That's just incredibly similar with how the owner of Burning Kerberous was developed upon...
(Feb. 13, 2011  4:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: About the episode, Faust is now a robot ?

Erg.. how can i forget to mention THAT.

To me that scene was just a major reminder of The Matrix films, hah.
Man im late just seen the episode, cant wait for the next one. and Masamune must feel SAD, his 2 buddy left him, one turned mental and sent him to hospital, the other changed into a cyborg and is much more evil
God the battling in the streets and everything was awesome but Leone's power was incredible. I don't see Ryuga coming close to Basalt even with its special move of regaining spin.
Maybe is going to show up, when the things get worse, with the explosions and that stuff Tongue_out
But i love this episode, is so dramatic and awsome with everybody fighting!! Grin
Knowing this, I am sure Faust is mind controlled by Ziggurat. You can just tell by the way he entered the buliding and how the electric clashed. His voice gave me a weird shock too.....
The battle in the street was epic beybladeing is very dangerous in this show Confused
Heh, Why did the Chinese team attack Gan Gan Galaxy with seltzer water at the beginning? Poor Ginga, he almost got drowned. Was Hikaru about to get involved? Ryuusei did not look like he was proud of his son's dancing skills....
We're predicting episodes again? Dang.... Faust isn't a Robot, he's just a steroid-shot-brainwashed-boy with an over powered beyblade. That description could fit a robot now that I read it back.....
I think Masamune and Zeo should take down Faust IMO.