MFB Episode 1: Pegasus has Landed! April 5, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

(Apr. 06, 2009  2:49 AM)高柳 Wrote: Did that give him the right to outright disregard my noticing of a case for something else? And I never said "OMFG THIS IS SUCH GARBAGE SCREW DIS". I enjoy the MFB manga. I enjoy the designs the MFBs. I just happen to like the previous one more, which obviously makes me the anti-christ around here..

Throwing around hyperbole isn't going to help.
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Throwing around hyperbole isn't going to help.

Oh well.

Anyway I was searching through this thread and I saw someone mention fillers. There would probably be a chance that we wouldn't get filler arcs, but maybe filler blades, such as MFBs based on the Chinese zodiac(which reminds me..L Drago..) or something.
is there a subbed episode out yet? i couldnt find one and was wondering where everyone was watching it

(links would be nice if any Grin)
(Apr. 06, 2009  3:33 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: is there a subbed episode out yet? i couldnt find one and was wondering where everyone was watching it

(links would be nice if any Grin)

try reading the last page, and no there are no subs
figures it would be on the one page i dont read... ¬.¬
and yea it looks pretty good so far (tho im waiting for a subbed episode XD)

any idea for when one might be out?
(Apr. 06, 2009  3:44 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: figures it would be on the one page i dont read... ¬.¬
and yea it looks pretty good so far (tho im waiting for a subbed episode XD)

any idea for when one might be out?

also on the last page ...
Just so things get done faster for the release of the first MFB episode the following is happening:

1. Hiei (my portugese friend from my irc channel) is working on the karaoke for the OP and ED.

2. Shikamaru is translating the episode.

3. Metapod (Zanon's friend) is doing the translation checking. Just in case he's too slow, I have a backup QC.

4. Zanon is timing the episode

5. Zanon encodes the episode.

after that, ep2+ will just need translation for the episode itself + translation check and that's it. I'm helping Zanon with this so we can get a fast release. if all goes well we should have this episode released within a week and a half. other episodes past that (until a new OP and ED) should take a few days.
Wow, thats pretty brilliant. Grin
if you go back to the eighth page where I posted those pictures with the megaupload link, I just put up a different link. this one is HD quality compared to the one I ripped from youtube. the quality is so clear it looks like a DVD quality one.
(Apr. 06, 2009  10:53 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: if you go back to the eighth page where I posted those pictures with the megaupload link, I just put up a different link. this one is HD quality compared to the one I ripped from youtube. the quality is so clear it looks like a DVD quality one.

Downloading it. Thanks!
Brad I just noticed an error. it uploaded incomplete and I tested the download and the audio is in slow mo. arghhh hold on i'll re up it. see what happened is it only took 5 minutes to upload then it stopped all of a sudden and said complete. I need to fix this.
aw damn. tell me when it's fixed

the video quality is brilliant though
sorry guys. as soon as I started to upload it, then 5 minutes later it went from 50MB to 275MB in 1 second then said complete. this has never happened to me before. I will fix this issue.
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:32 PM)kinomiya Wrote: Beyblade Beyblade Metal fight :)

Stupidest song ever! And I have to listen to it over and over and over and over again! :supaburn:
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:35 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Stupidest song ever! And I have to listen to it over and over and over and over again! Supaburn

I can't get it out my head to be honest, god damn its catchy!
Beyblade Beyblade Metal Fight!
ganganbakuten meippai!
seiippai! metaruhaato!

Aha, I'll be singing this all day. XD
(Apr. 06, 2009  3:02 PM)Rocky Wrote: Beyblade Beyblade Metal Fight!
ganganbakuten meippai!
seiippai! metaruhaato!

Aha, I'll be singing this all day. XD

Rosie I second that lol Grin
If anyone's interested:

BEYBLADE BEYBLADE Metal Fight
ganganbakuten meippai!

ibbatsu! saikyoumezashi
GO SHOOT! uchinukunosa
chukiyuugadodekaisutajiamudaze

kokoronotetsuha tarenimooreyashinai
mottokataku puchiatero!!

ganganbakuten meippai!
BEYBLADE BEYBLADE
hibikiau
metaruhaato!!

zettai! uchuumomawaserusa
oretoomaenodetsunokizunade
hissatsu! namidamouchinukunda!!

ganganbakuten meippai!
seiippai! metaruhaato!!

3, 2, 1, GO SHOOT!!

I think that's it anyway. I'm am not too sure about one of the kanji......I'm not sure if it's 'kiyo' or 'kyo' but it shouldn't matter as they're pronounced basically the same.
I've watched it 4 times already!

This comes out weekly, right?
I think the opening song would sound fine if he could pronounce the English parts better.

BLAYBLAY BLAYBLAY META FAIIII
(Apr. 06, 2009  7:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think the opening song would sound fine if he could pronounce the English parts better.

BLAYBLAY BLAYBLAY META FAIIII

to me it sounds like
bey bey bey bey meto fly
http://qrclip.net/cd/inxs1j/s10/

Some other music by the singer of the OP.
His other songs arn't too bad realy, I could get into it. Smile
I see what you mean DranzerX13. I hope to see the synched version soon =D. I have downloaded the current version so as I can get some screenshots. Cheers again.