MFB Episode 1: Pegasus has Landed! April 5, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

(Apr. 06, 2009  5:34 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: This comes out weekly, right????
*sigh* Yes, it comes out weekly.
the opening is an amazingly catchy song with great lyrics lol
So I just realized, Hokuto (the talking, Beyblading dog) isn't in the OP or any of the promo images. Is it possible he's being omitted from the anime? Unhappy
Noo, it can't be? Unhappy
Maybe it's because there isn't a HWS Libra yet :V
Noooooooo! It's seems quite possible - they even have Ryuuga and Daidouji in there. But would they really scrap Libra when it's so powerful? D:

Or maybe that was the problem. It's just too powerful. XD

Or maybe they're gonna give Libra a new owner? Though I don't really like that idea and it seems less plausible......however, the Libra starsign was in the OP and ED. Argh, confusing. Pinching_eyes_2
kenta knocks out a purple beyblade with an orange face if you look closely you will see that the face is libra's
no talking beyblading dogs makes me sad Crying
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:41 PM)Crimson Wrote: Maybe it's because there isn't a HWS Libra yet :V

Maybe the girl in your avatar will take his place?
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:53 PM)Slammin Wrote: Maybe the girl in your avatar will take his place?

Kai-V told us that she wouldn't be a blader. I can't remember how she new though. I guess it's possible that she could have a blade occasionally, like Kenny, but bring Libra down to Hopper Attack/Einstein level is a little depressing. XD
Libra with a spring !
Though there is the serious possibility that they will NOT be including Hokuto or God of Bey in the anime series.
Keeping it to human characters instead of going with the talking animal aspect.
*sigh* Talking animals don't exactly fit with the graffitti/hardcore/our-paint-has-come-off-our-blades-because-our-battles-are-so-intense look that they appear to be marketing to kids. XD

Then again, maybe we'll see an all new opening around episode three or four featuring Hokuto. And God of Bey. Only. Dancing.
Yessssss! No talking dog. I always hated him XD.
I wish I could watch it Unhappy it sounds so cool...but with dial up its alittle to slow -.- but I hope they do a great job with this series I'm looking forward to it.
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:11 PM)Shadow Wrote: I wish I could watch it Unhappy it sounds so cool...but with dial up its alittle to slow -.- but I hope they do a great job with this series I'm looking forward to it.

You can download it from megaupload, if watching it on youtube is too slow with dial up. It will probably take a while though.
It looks like the anime is going in a bit of a more serious direction than the manga. Considering it's mostly younger kids who read Coro Coro this probably makes sense. I won't complain about having two stories to follow instead of one in two different formats.
yep roughly 80 to 90 hours to download for me so I wont bother because I cant keep the phone line tied up for that long. the only guy I know who will make me a copy doesnt like beyblade and rufuses to download it so I'm screwed lol.
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:55 PM)Rocky Wrote: Kai-V told us that she wouldn't be a blader. I can't remember how she new though.
I think it is written on the official website that she has no beyblade, or just an insignificant one.
Madoka Amano is the new Kyoujyu. If you notice in the OP before the lyrics start, you'll see a girl beyblader with blue hair. maybe that person will be Libra's owner in the anime.
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:56 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Madoka Amano is the new Kyoujyu. If you notice in the OP before the lyrics start, you'll see a girl beyblader with blue hair. maybe that person will be Libra's owner in the anime.
The beyblade she is holding at one moment is not the "standard" Libra though.

Also, Madoka however has a case that resembles Ginga's, to store their beyblade ...
it may not be the standard Libra, but it could be one that has yet to be announced till later.

Plus if you remember, in the anime Ginga starts out with Storm Pegasis instead of Pegasis 105F like in the manga.
Well......there are seven lights at the beginning which are supposed to be beyblades (you can match up the colours :3) and, including the blue haired girl, there are seven major bladers/blades (not including Madoka). So I guess it's quite likely that she has Libra.
That is however, major speculation. XD

And Kai-V, how can you tell what beyblade BHG (blue haired girl from herein) is holding? DO you have a closer screenshot or something? I can't see anything other than a circlish blob.....
I must say, having sat through the first episode they colour in this is a lot richer. I pray that when they bring it across the sea that the colour isn't lost. A great first episode however.
(Apr. 07, 2009  3:12 PM)Rocky Wrote: And Kai-V, how can you tell what beyblade BHG (blue haired girl from herein) is holding? DO you have a closer screenshot or something? I can't see anything other than a circlish blob.....
[Image: MFB_Bluehairedgirlbeyblade.jpg]

From that picture, I can deduce that :
- The beyblade is not Libra DF145BS.
- It is part of the Hybrid Wheel System.
- It most likely is not a Libra.

Usually, it looks like TAKARA-TOMY keeps the original Face's colour for their Hybrid Wheel version, so this grey beyblade is not (supposed to be) Libra.