MFB Episode 1: Pegasus has Landed! April 5, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

We don't need the same link again...
When I download the RAW file... I uploaded it to WMM, and the video doesn't show?
I haven't used WMM in a very long time XD
Where did you download from? Just use VLC
(Apr. 11, 2009  4:57 PM)Giga Wrote: Where did you download from? Just use VLC
I took it from here, which was linked to MegaUpload
Episode 1: The Decent of Pegasis, got subbed. I'm not sure by who and if it's accurate. The video quality isn't all that great though and they don't have Part 3 subbed.

Part 1

Part 2
My youtube broke again so I'm just gonna wait for the proper subs (the ones we're expecting). Thanks for the link though. Grin I wonder how many groups are working on it now? XD

EDIT: Whoa, youtube's working again. Guess I ran the right file. Grin
(Apr. 13, 2009  4:29 PM)Aqua Wrote: Episode 1: The Decent of Pegasis, got subbed. I'm not sure by who and if it's accurate. The video quality isn't all that great though and they don't have Part 3 subbed.

Part 1

Part 2

[sarcasm] HEY, this guy's got v-force episodes as well. maybe we can start
talking about it's awesomeness and stuff [/sarcasm]

anyways, enough with the sarcasm, i wanna see how the sub is.
Just watched this and it was great, can't wait for the others and was that DJ? It might just me me but it really looks like him.
Is there a leopard raws version of this episode? I don't fancy downloading an 800MB episode with bad sound sync?. Cheers =D!
Why not just watch it on Youtube?
(Apr. 21, 2009  4:08 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Why not just watch it on Youtube?

because youtube isn't nearly as good quality and you can't watch it offline

espio, the megaupload link is fine now
(Apr. 21, 2009  4:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: because youtube isn't nearly as good quality and you can't watch it offline

OK, I didn't know about trying to watch it offline which would mean that Youtube would be very poor quality, so fair enough.
(Apr. 21, 2009  4:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: because youtube isn't nearly as good quality and you can't watch it offline

Just downloaded and the episode is still WAY out of sync. Does anybpdy have a Leopard Raws version I can download. Cheers!
(Apr. 21, 2009  6:01 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Just downloaded and the episode is still WAY out of sync. Does anybpdy have a Leopard Raws version I can download. Cheers!

Download it from Spider Raws directly then ... I did and it works.

I tried to upload it to MU but it doesn't work for some reason.
(Apr. 21, 2009  6:01 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Just downloaded and the episode is still WAY out of sync. Does anybpdy have a Leopard Raws version I can download. Cheers!

You can get his torrent here, Espio.
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=57617
(Apr. 22, 2009  12:45 AM)Cailany Wrote: You can get his torrent here, Espio.
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=57617

I don't use torrent. But I got a version anyway. Cheers=D.
The official title for Nelvana's dub of this episode is called "Pegasus Has Landed"

Nelvana is going to be using the original Japanese episode titles.

Below this post will start the dub discussion of this episode.
Ah, finally they realise that their worldplays in the titles were bad ...
Will open this thread back up after the episode has aired.
Anybody have a link to the English dub yet???
(May. 15, 2010  5:08 PM)matt2796 Wrote: Anybody have a link to the English dub yet???
Oh come on...
The episode has been airing for under TEN MINUTES. wait a bit. (Like a couple hours)

First impressions:
Kenta's voice is great
Benkei's voice is really good too.
Gingka showed up, and yeah this voice just seems unnatural.
Any cuts in this episode besides the Benkei getting hit in the nuts?