MFB Episode 1: Pegasus has Landed! April 5, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

The karaoke for the OP and ED are almost done. Hiei, my portugese friend from my irc channel is the one working on it. The OP karaoke should be done by later today as it is already 60% done as of right now. As for the translating, Shikamaru526 is the one translating the episode. DATS will QC it, encode it, distribute it, etc.
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think it is written on the official website that she has no beyblade, or just an insignificant one.

@ Rocky and you: I know ( Tongue_out_wink). What I meant is his place as character in general, not a blader.

Manga: Ginga, Kenta, Kyouya, and Hakuto.

Anime: Ginga, Kenta, Kyouya, and Madoka.

It's just a silly hypothesis for now.
wow i just saw this thread and cant wait to see i when i get home
Eee
Eh? Though your enthusiasm is nice, that doesn't really have much to do with the thread.......maybe wait until you get home and make a more informed post? Smile
Yeah. I'm late. Haven't been on the Bey Scene for a while but I do have a question.

Why do they start off with the Hybrid Beys?
(Apr. 08, 2009  4:09 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: Yeah. I'm late. Haven't been on the Bey Scene for a while but I do have a question.

Why do they start off with the Hybrid Beys?

I'm pretty much going to say it's advertising.
Why have characters use blades that have been out for months when they can have the characters use blades that have only been out for a couple days?
It gets people interested in the new blades (I'm sure everyone who didn't have a Storm Pegasis wants one now)
Crimson got it dead on. They did the same thing with the first series.
Ahhh. Now that you put it that way, you're right.

Makes me want them more. I hope they appear in a flash back or something though.
The first episode was great in my opinion. I'm happy they're using the new blades, aside that it is different from the manga. Advertising though seems like the most likely reason, and heck it's working on me. Dark Wolf and Storm Pegasis, Here I come!

Can't wait for the next episode!
We ought to try to translate this for the Turkish and Spanish bladers as well. :o

(Apr. 06, 2009  7:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think the opening song would sound fine if he could pronounce the English parts better.

BLAYBLAY BLAYBLAY META FAIIII
I just pictured you singing this aloud like a little kid. I smiled. Smile

Maybe I missed it, but was a post made for a subbed version yet? I did do a quick skim through all the posts and I only saw raws. >_>
(Apr. 08, 2009  4:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Crimson got it dead on. They did the same thing with the first series.

Why, what did they start off with in the old series's manga?
(Apr. 09, 2009  11:16 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Why, what did they start off with in the old series's manga?

I think you mean anime. Tyson still had Spin Dragoon, Kai had Dranzer S, Max had I think MBD and Ray had Driger S.
So they missed out.....well, a lot.
It was a little better in the manga but they still missed out a few beyblades that had been released.
(Apr. 09, 2009  11:18 PM)Rocky Wrote: I think you mean anime. Tyson still had Spin Dragoon, Kai had Dranzer S, Max had I think MBD and Ray had Driger S.
So they missed out.....well, a lot.
It was a little better in the manga but they still missed out a few beyblades that had been released.

What were the beyblades before them then?
Actually Tyson had Grip Attcker. :X

Um, Makendo, Megaro Arm, Bakushin-Oh, Spin Dragoon, DACB, UFD, Bistool, Gekiryu-Oh, Spark Knight, Polta, Bearing Stinger.......I could be wrong but I think that's generally it give or take a few.
Oh right, I know them.
When you said spin dragoon it confused me because I didn't think there was anything before that.
So since this is weekly theres a new episode tommorow? (? ugh i hate that word)
Tomorrow is Friday. :pwn:
I think he's confused cuz he got Good Friday off? I did so...
I'm on holiday right now so everything's a mess for me. However, thread title says the fifth, clock in the corner of the screen says the 9th (possibly 10th for some)...........that doesn't equal seven days. Confused
But to actually answer the question, no, the second ep will air on Sunday in Japan (early Sunday GMT).
I don't think I can be botherd with watching it on Livestation, i'd rather just wait for it to come on youtube (if it does).
Actualy, does anyone know if the person who uploaded the 1st MFB episode will be doing it for all the episodes?
(Apr. 09, 2009  11:54 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I don't think I can be botherd with watching it on Livestation, i'd rather just wait for it to come on youtube (if it does).
Actualy, does anyone know if the person who uploaded the 1st MFB episode will be doing it for all the episodes?
Most probably ...
Heres the link to episode 1 (warning not subbed and its not my vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86o0C876Xe8
I think the links have already been posted in here but thanks anyways. ^^;
Yeah, several links for this episode as well as downloads have already been posted a while ago.

I think that link that you posted was the first MFB episode on youtube Joyful_2 Though, there are better quality ones now on youtube.