MFB Episode 1: Pegasus has Landed! April 5, 2009 JPN / May 15, 2010 Canada

Metal Fight Beyblade Episode 01
[The Descent of Pegasis]

RAW (AVI): The Descent of Pegasis
Sub: Not yet available

[Image: metal_fight_beyblade_01.png]

note: link fixed.
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:03 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: If I was a kid, I'd run out and spend all my meager allowance on beys after seeing this.

Just like back in the good ol` days?
how long do you think it will take to find this subbed? it takes awhile doesnt it?
it should take about at least a week or so to get the first episode subbed due to the karaoke for the OP and ED. after that eps 2+ won't need karaoke till a new OP and ED appears.

Zanon is having Shikamaru translate it.
(Apr. 05, 2009  9:15 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: it should take about at least a week or so to get the first episode subbed due to the karaoke for the OP and ED. after that eps 2+ won't need karaoke till a new OP and ED appears.

Zanon is having Shikamaru translate it.

lol coolies. Its not easy subbing is it?
I kinda like the new drawn version of the blader DJ, makes him seem more friendly... and for some strange reason,... HUGGABLE.
I'm really liking this so far. The opening isn't too bad Wink
Already looking forward to the 2nd episode.
this is awesome. i like it... waiting for the sub...

and brad why do you have to quote it XD
Dranzer, any chance of seeing the Beyblade commercial HQ?
(Apr. 05, 2009  1:13 PM)pegasis Wrote: for people that couldnt watch it on the other site. (like me) you can watch it on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXPPfqWeutg&feature=channel_page

search in his channel to view the other parts.

Uh yeah, that was already posted on this page.
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:53 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade Episode 01
[The Descent of Pegasis]
RAW (AVI): The Descent of Pegasis

Thanks Dranzer!

[Image: HNI_0010.jpg]
Now I can watch it in good quality on my TV!
The new Episode is soo cool.
I think its funny that the light wheels sound like metal when they hit the ground. The whole Blade sharks parody is funny as well.
I actually really liked this especially the animations Grin
Hmm..Any Duel Masters fan notice that Ginga's beyblade holder attached to his waist is the same as Shobu's deck holder from Duel Masters Cross, except the obvious difference in what it holds?
The had those in the older beyblade shows, too, I believe......
Also, I really liked the animation in this. It looks like it is going to be a very good/successfull anime. It's getting me excited. =)
(Apr. 06, 2009  12:33 AM)高柳 Wrote: Hmm..Any Duel Masters fan notice that Ginga's beyblade holder attached to his waist is the same as Shobu's deck holder from Duel Masters Cross, except the obvious difference in what it holds?

Do you have a picture?
I noticed, but I didn't really bother me. Having cases around your waist was one of those typical shonen trends.
that was an awesome episode cant wait for the next one Grin
(Apr. 06, 2009  1:19 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: Ginga pwns all bladers with light wheels
(Apr. 06, 2009  12:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you have a picture?

No, unfortunately I don't.

(Apr. 06, 2009  12:39 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I noticed, but I didn't really bother me. Having cases around your waist was one of those typical shonen trends.

No, I mean in the way that it works. It opens the exact same way as Shobu's; shifting in a 45 degree angle and rolling out the Bey. Shobu's works exactly the same. I wasn't expecting it to be that similar, but they're both Corocoro stuffs, so I can understand.
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:02 AM)高柳 Wrote: No, I mean in the way that it works. It opens the exact same way as Shobu's; shifting in a 45 degree angle and rolling out the Bey. Shobu's works exactly the same. I wasn't expecting it to be that similar, but they're both Corocoro stuffs, so I can understand.

Who cares? Why are you so anti-Adachi?
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:21 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Who cares? Why are you so anti-Adachi?

What are you saying?

When did I say I was anti-Adachi?! I just noticed the similarities because it's a unique holder! I never said that's a bad thing!

Jeez, why are these boards so hostile..

And btw, Ginga didn't even have that holder in the manga, now did he??

Oh, I guess Adachi must have directed that anime then, according to your assumption.
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:28 AM)高柳 Wrote: Jeez, why are these boards so hostile..

People are hostile towards you because the only things you've posted since you got here have been derogatory towards the new series. That's certainly not a crime, but if you post some positive things, you'll receive some positive responses. Wink
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: People are hostile towards you because the only things you've posted since you got here have been derogatory towards the new series. That's certainly not a crime, but if you post some positive things, you'll receive some positive responses. Wink

Did that give him the right to outright disregard my noticing of a case for something else? And I never said "OMFG THIS IS SUCH GARBAGE SCREW DIS". I enjoy the MFB manga. I enjoy the designs the MFBs. I just happen to like the previous one more, which obviously makes me the anti-christ around here..