MFB 4D: Episode 109 - Kenta's Determination (05/15/11)

Well that episode was carp, too much talking that I can't understand! Pretty much the whole episode is Kenta whining and saying that he can't do it. Poor Ryuga has to listen to that kid! Matches were pitiful, like normal when random bladers are against Ryuga. Very boring and slow.
Here is where you can download the episode, but I warn you that it's a waist of your time and doesn't help AT ALL with the story.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...-ep109-raw
Why would you download it when people normally put it on YouTube a day or so after?
Last time I looked it was not on youtube yet, SO I found the download and watched it there.
Anyways here's the youtube one, it says that it was uploaded 24 min ago, so that proves my point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nlNrCcHwtE
Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSxpk_Ky1zg
Dranzer always puts it on veoh at around the same time as when he puts it on megaupload so it makes more sense to watch it there. It onlycame out today so it's not like the YouTube guys will have been able to get it and upload it in that short period.
(May. 15, 2011  5:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why would you download it when people normally put it on YouTube a day or so after?

Because quality on your media player will always be better than watching it on some flash player (at least that's how i feel). Besides that, there may be time when your internet get cut off, slow down to even buffer the video so its generally smart to keep copy on your hard drive if you ever want to go back and watch it when such situations occur.
Er in the time that it would take to download the episode you could easiy watch the whole episode... I don't really see the point in downloading it. I don't need it in amazing quality so YouTube or veoh is fine.
(May. 15, 2011  7:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Er in the time that it would take to download the episode you could easiy watch the whole episode... I don't really see the point in downloading it. I don't need it in amazing quality so YouTube or veoh is fine.

It takes me 3-5mins to download it. I do 3-4mb per second because Megaupload (non premium) is faster than most other hosts even as premium user.

Not needing amazing quality is also just an excuse; if you have it then you may as well get it. It sure beats the hell out of low quality so you can enjoy things more.
what do you use to divide the episode in half when you post it?
I'm not too sure how this episode ended. Did Ryuga let Kenta train with him and allow him to carry on following him? Was it all kisses in the end...? :s
(May. 15, 2011  9:59 PM)ControL_ Wrote: I'm not too sure how this episode ended. Did Ryuga let Kenta train with him and allow him to carry on following him? Was it all kisses in the end...? :s

Basically, I think so; because in the end Kenta said something like, "Wait Ginga, everyone, both I and Ryuuga will get stronger"(?)

Also re-watched bits of the episode; Ryuuga used so many "Scary Face" attack (Pokemon reference) in this episode, hah.
(May. 15, 2011  10:17 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  9:59 PM)ControL_ Wrote: I'm not too sure how this episode ended. Did Ryuga let Kenta train with him and allow him to carry on following him? Was it all kisses in the end...? :s

Basically, I think so; because in the end Kenta said something like, "Wait Ginga, everyone, both I and Ryuuga will get stronger"(?)

Also re-watched bits of the episode; Ryuuga used so many "Scary Face" attack (Pokemon reference) in this episode, hah.
Obviously Kenta used "protect" before hand and was immune for the circumstance.

Throughout the episode, Ryuga was bound to empathise to Kenta and eventually did. Was hoping for more action however and expect next episode to be completely different with the normal crew in action.
Oh, I thought Ryuuga clearly told Kenta that he would not join Ginga's group, but that he could keep trying, following him or something ...

I believe that it would have been much better if Kenta's dream was in fact a flash-forward, and the rest of the episode would have shown us how Ryuuga really ended up agreeing to be on Ginga's side. However, I did not get to hear how odd Ryuuga apparently sounded then.
I just watch it and I am pretty sure this is the first time since MF beyblade that Kenta has been using Flame Claw again.
(May. 16, 2011  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, I thought Ryuuga clearly told Kenta that he would not join Ginga's group, but that he could keep trying, following him or something ...

However, I did not get to hear how odd Ryuuga apparently sounded then.

I'll take your translation over mine, because I thought he said "Tsuyoku" at the end, but it was something like "Tsuete". Your translational also made more sense.

The odd sounding Ryuuga was the "friendly" Ryuuga within Kenta's dream.
(May. 16, 2011  7:42 AM)JÆMS Wrote: I'll take your translation over mine, because I thought he said "Tsuyoku" at the end, but it was something like "Tsuete". Your translational also made more sense.

The odd sounding Ryuuga was the "friendly" Ryuuga within Kenta's dream.

Oh, I made no effort to look into what he was actually saying, it just sounded, from the context and his tone, that that was what he was saying. I do not even remember him mentioning "Ginga", so perhaps it has nothing to do with him.
i dont get how you guys can understand japanese and your not well i think
(May. 17, 2011  8:38 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: i dont get how you guys can understand japanese and your not well i think

We have brains.

You would be totally lost if you heard people speak in another language with very expressive tones of voices ? You could not even guess what they are talking about, knowing the context ?
(May. 17, 2011  8:38 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: i dont get how you guys can understand japanese and your not well i think

Ya, if you have a brain you can tell whats going on by WATCHING and LISTENING like Kai-V said... And I am FAR from learning Japanese even if I try (well at least I can count to ten Grin).
ok alright calm down yeh i can understand a bit whats going on by looking but i mean as in under all of it the exact words there saying
How tough is Kenta when it comes to determination? Not that i did not watch it but, i mean if he was in a really tough situation, then how far can he go with determination then?
Who knows, Kenta wont give up until Ryuuga accepts be part of the team,
He said is the only thing he can do for ginga because is not a legend blader...
Funniest episode ever! Kenta being left behind and stomach growling!