MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF!

how about if you use the different versions,rush,and assaut in this combo
They don't spin-steal well and Absorb has more chances to KO since things literally bounce off of it. Putting plastic on would be horrendous since it is rather light, adding recoil would make this useless.
i figured,but ill test them anyway
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:14 PM)Dan Wrote: They don't spin-steal well and Absorb has more chances to KO since things literally bounce off of it. Putting plastic on would be horrendous since it is rather light, adding recoil would make this useless.

The Master of CS and XF speaks! I absolutely agree with your statements here. The Absorb version is the best in every way.
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:17 PM)Bluezee Wrote: The Master of CS and XF speaks! I absolutely agree with your statements here. The Absorb version is the best in every way.

We knew ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Wond...-Drago-URS

I am not too sure I like this "too-positive name-calling". Can we just see each other as equals with more or less time than others, and more or less parts than others, and not give anyone titles ?
LOOOOOOOOL. Yeah, I've been around the block with the other versions when trying to topple 230 (Awhile back, when we were talking about that), but they didn't come close. Mind doing some tests if your not swamped with shaking off anti-bluezee protesters in your thread? It'd be nice to have you re-state my tests, if you can Tongue_out. Only way this could get better is if McFrown posted something. (I'd have yours, Kai-V's and his tests, aka powerhouses.) Thinking of making a video of XF, but I find there isn't really a single way of doing things but rather doing things based on a person's style.

Kai-V: second page has 70 rounds of my testing, stating that haha. The whole naming thing is just something between friends, doubtfully going to escalate so it shouldn't be too bad..? Whatever you say, Kai-V! wish there was some form of 'loyalty' emoticon.
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:23 PM)Dan Wrote: LOOOOOOOOL. Yeah, I've been around the block with the other versions when trying to topple 230 (Awhile back, when we were talking about that), but they didn't come close. Mind doing some tests if your not swamped with shaking off anti-bluezee protesters in your thread? It'd be nice to have you re-state my tests, if you can Tongue_out. Only way this could get better is if McFrown posted something. (I'd have yours, Kai-V's and his tests, aka powerhouses.) Thinking of making a video of XF, but I find there isn't really a single way of doing things but rather doing things based on a person's style.

Kai-V: second page has 70 rounds of my testing, stating that haha. The whole naming thing is just something between friends, doubtfully going to escalate so it shouldn't be too bad..? Whatever you say, Kai-V! wish there was some form of 'loyalty' emoticon.

Yeah I can do that. As a matter of fact, I will get to it right now. I'm just going to ignore the people that are going against me like that. Seems like a desperate plea for attention. Testing will be up in 20 minutes or less.
Sounds good, I will be out today so I'll be back in an hour or so. (10 mins late on those projected times lmao.)
I can test this in a few hours, but I don't have CH120. Is it okay if I just use a 145 for the CH145 height testing, or no? I'll also use a very worn RF for the defense combo's tip, since my next purchase will have RS and MB included (4 pre-weighed RBV7's, Screw Capri, Poison Giraffe S130MB)
Okay.. PM me about pre-weighing things!
Dan-
Well how does this combo act vs low defense. Maybe you should try MF-H Libra 85D(or for you MF-H Basalt____85WD) vs Maximum Meteor. BTW good name for the combo, as Bluezee said. You should see if this combo beats MF-H Basalt_____85WD because most attack types don't. :p
Well, I didn't mean it that way, but seeing as you both took it like I'd made a competition I better straighten things out. I was simply making a point to say that I didn't like the main idea of this combo, and when I said I had to reside with Bluzee as the winner, it was in the context to say that I didn't see this as an attack type, and while Bluezees combo failed to achieve perfect results, I like the style of "smashing and bashing" better. I am aware that Bluezees is a sister thread to yours... What I was trying to make out was that I didn't like the concept, not to say that I hated your work and I thought your combo was carp.

Anyway, I'm sorry if it came out in a harmful way. I'll try the lightning combo later, but does it KO 100% in the hands of an experienced XF user?
Yes, if it doesn't KO it will certainly lose. You can make it do whatever you want man, just practice a lot.

Edit: LTH*C Tests;

MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85WD
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF win rate: 2/10 (2 OS)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85WD win rate: 8/10 (4 KO, 4 OS)
•One 'fluke KO from MLD, but since I cannot consistently recreate that, I didn't include it as a victory and re-did the round.
*Hybrid between defense and stamina.
Damn.
1 Thing. This bey is Extremely versatile. You can get the KO's when you need to. You can Tornado Stall when yo need to.

This bey is Ready for any Opponent. I agree I love watching BasaltBD145 just topple over from OS as the Maximum Metor Taunts it.

I really love this. Its a fantastic Great combo. I am also a Big fan of Bluezee's Combo.
Kudos to both of you. You have found and 2 new Fantastic Combos.
Are you guys going to ignore my post, I'm asking about this combo and nobody will answer my question, really?!
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:20 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I really love this. Its a fantastic Great combo. I am also a Big fan of Bluezee's Combo.

No kidding, awhile back I was like "Bluezee, I'm trying to kill 230's and I'm getting pretty decent results with MF LLD BD145RF, what do you think?" Blah blah conversations. Later, I tell Kei "You know what, I think BD145 is a pretty good track for attackers." (hint, hint eh?) few weeks after, Bluezee says; "after reading through our pms, i noticed that we use the same combos almost. i have been using lightning bd145 lrf for a few months now and i still get astonishing results and i know you use it too" I was like, lololomg inception man. So yeah, good times. Bluezee and I have gotten pretty close and I'm thinking these two combinations really show that. (pathetic LOL)

Edit:
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:26 AM)othellog Wrote: Are you guys going to ignore my post, I'm asking about this combo and nobody will answer my question, really?!
Look at my previous post. You must have overlooked it, I tested against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85WD.
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:30 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:20 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I really love this. Its a fantastic Great combo. I am also a Big fan of Bluezee's Combo.

No kidding, awhile back I was like "Bluezee, I'm trying to kill 230's and I'm getting pretty decent results with MF LLD BD145RF, what do you think?" Blah blah conversations. Later, I tell Kei "You know what, I think BD145 is a pretty good track for attackers." (hint, hint eh?) few weeks after, Bluezee says; "after reading through our pms, i noticed that we use the same combos almost. i have been using lightning bd145 lrf for a few months now and i still get astonishing results and i know you use it too" I was like, lololomg inception man. So yeah, good times. Bluezee and I have gotten pretty close and I'm thinking these two combinations really show that. (pathetic LOL)

Edit:
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:26 AM)othellog Wrote: Are you guys going to ignore my post, I'm asking about this combo and nobody will answer my question, really?!
Look at my previous post. You must have overlooked it, I tested against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85WD.

I was just thinking about this as well. It is amazing how this all turned out. In the end, I believe it really was for the best and now we have the two most powerful customs in MFB. I feel comfortable saying that.
In the right hands, that is. I actually think MF Lightning LDrago H145LRF is easily one of the best smash attackers we have. I think BD145 is more like a revamp of that, while mine was really just out of the blue. I'm pretty confident that BD145 could make it to top-tiers in attack. (LDrago wise.) As for mine, I think too much practice is involved for everyone to start getting amazing results (okay, unless you just tornado stall all the time.), hindering the whole 'all around great combo, which anyone can use' type of thing which takes place in the top-tier list. Yes, you can get better results by practicing with the top-tiers of course, but they are combos you can just pick up and get good results with at any level, which my combo may not have. (once again, unless you just tornado-cheat all day long, which is such a bore adding flavor to this combo is what makes it awesome.)
Exactly, now I'm more experienced with XF, I get far better results than I was when I was trying out
Lld ch120xf. I've had mf mld.ch120xf together in my combos box for months, but I couldn't overcome basalt bd145cs until I actually understood xf. The strange thing is, and I believe you've mentioned this, is the.fact that while it is very hard to learn to control, xf is actually more "controllable" as in, able to be launched to do specific things (hit once and then tornado stall, chase, avoid, etc), in the hands of a properly experienced user.
Also, let's be honest, mf lld ch120rf wasn't that easy to use for a lot of people, go back and look at various members posts about controlling rf. Yet, it attained top tier status. I think your main obstacle is determining which type of bey this combo is classified as.
Personally, I like it when a metagame rewards practice and skill over just launching the right bey. It might not catch on at tourneys that quickly, because of the skill required, but those who do are rewarded.

Also, a side note related to h145. SW145 is terribly underrated. Gravity perseus (atk) sw145rf manages to destabilise and outspin basalt bd145mb pretty reliably, from what I've seen. I really should test it, but I have other priorities right now. Just throwing this out there.
hey, Dan
can you test against
MF Basalt Saggitario R145 WD
i would like to see this combo be moved even though Peruseus Does it pretty easily i was using R2F so this might make the difference but over all i LOVE this combo it is macho
Still learning when im done ill test this out
great combo!
Haha, thanks Th!nk and Nile!
Yeah, glad someone is experiencing what I am. (I think you can use MF-F with XF as well now? Try it out man. Though it some cases that will not help you, but a good indication of skill) Once you reach that point, the results I get are quite common. Try attack vs attack and see what you get, trust me, finding the right technique for that will be very difficult, even I'm still slipping up with it.
As for you Nile, I unfortunately don't have R145. Is there a replacement part I could use? I 100% understand if there isn't (WF to XF difference).
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:59 AM)Dan Wrote: Haha, thanks Th!nk and Nile!
Yeah, glad someone is experiencing what I am. (I think you can use MF-F with XF as well now? Try it out man. Though it some cases that will not help you, but a good indication of skill) Once you reach that point, the results I get are quite common. Try attack vs attack and see what you get, trust me, finding the right technique for that will be very difficult, even I'm still slipping up with it.
As for you Nile, I unfortunately don't have R145. Is there a replacement part I could use? I 100% understand if there isn't (WF to XF difference).

yeah you can use AD145 or C145 but it needs to be something like that or even WD145
well i would love to see the tests!!
I've done Basalt AD145WD tests informally and MLD easily KO's it. Will post real tests tomorrow.
(Apr. 24, 2011  7:38 AM)Dan Wrote: I've done Basalt AD145WD tests informally and MLD easily KO's it. Will post real tests tomorrow.
Thanks Dan
hope you do well
Tough, I found that there are 2 ways to deal with stamina types (applies to Hell BD145WD too, I suppose):
1. CH145 height and shoot MLD outward (banking), around 80% power and it will ricochet everywhere and you'll get a decent KO rate on both sides. If you don't KO, chances are the stamina type with OS you with the most minimal rotation ever.
2. CH120 height, 10-20% power (Standard shot) leading to strangely weakish KO's (Weird how they happen, but it is so cool when it happens). Same downfall as #1 though.
I choose #1 as it has a much higher chance of KO's.

MF Meteo LDrago CH145XF vs. MF-H Basalt Cancer AD145WD
MF Meteo LDrago CH145XF win rate: 5/10
MF-H Basalt Cancer AD145WD win rate: 5/10