MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF!

Dan, is there anything I can help you test this against?
Not really, just practice with it and try and get results I get in the OP, or better. Then post them.
This sounds like a great combo. Too bad I don't have XF...

Can someone test this combo against MF-H/MF Hell Kerbecs 230CS? It might be too high for MLD to reach.

As well, Dan, do you know how well this combo performs against Bluezee's Lightning Tank? Could you test your Maximum Meteor against some Anti-Metas? I'm interested in this combo's all-round performance.
Dan I got WF and I tested it, One thing to say, ITS AN AWESOME COMBO!!! But what about LF? It moves as fast as XF and WF but in the middle WF>LF>XF
I'm pretty sure its like this: LF>XF>WF..
WF isn't as malleable as XF, from what I tell. As for Hell 230CS, I'll test it soon! Thanks for bringing it up.
yea i agree this combo sounds extremely interesting and unique also i think its safe to say that its a balance? but please test this combo against top-tier 230 combos
I did test it against Basalt 230CS, it got a 90% win rate. In fact, that is the very first test posted..
I'll do that an hour from now or so. I don't know how to define this yet.
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:18 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: yea i agree this combo sounds extremely interesting and unique also i think its safe to say that its a balance? but please test this combo against top-tier 230 combos

Dan has... Please read around next time.

Edit - BEATEN! Darn!
oh whoa those results are awesome! and sorry for not reading around i must of read over it by accident sorry!
Edited to keep the public unsafe to this Fico Volcanic Crusher (mine not this for reference)
I don't think many people will use this in a tournament except for me.. Considering they don't even use RF's.
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:26 AM)Dan Wrote: I don't think many people will use this in a tournament except for me.. Considering they don't even use RF's.
I might use itbut I will be in a load of carp if a basalt aquario comes my way
Here in Aus heaps of people use RF but not as much when there basalt got realeased
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:40 AM)Nile Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:26 AM)Dan Wrote: I don't think many people will use this in a tournament except for me.. Considering they don't even use RF's.
Here in Aus heaps of people use RF but not as much when there basalt got realeased

if i can master xf in the next week ill be using it
Actually at when beys collide about 4 people use attack types everyone else used stamina or defence
is the any alternative to CH120 ?

For me, it would be the fact that it's harder to maintain that flower pattern. Although, I do see much potential in this combo. It only needs a skilled blader, like yourself Dan.

Sadly, you are absolutely right. People are so scared to use anything other than Basalt BD145/230 that they will not dare use the attackers we gave. Especially not yours since either most are not skilled enough or are too lazy to try anything different. Then there will be the debate of, "well Basalt BD145/230 is dominant so play to win", yet these combos destroy them and SO much more. Just a bunch of stamina infested tournaments.
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:48 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
Actually at when beys collide about 4 people use attack types everyone else used stamina or defence

Yeah defintely NOT a good thing. I am sure there was at least 20-30 people there. Only four shows a clear sign of an issue.
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:10 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Sadly, you are absolutely right. People are so scared to use anything other than Basalt BD145/230 that they will not dare use the attackers we gave. Especially not yours since either most are not skilled enough or are too lazy to try anything different. Then there will be the debate of, "well Basalt BD145/230 is dominant so play to win", yet these combos destroy them and SO much more. Just a bunch of stamina infested tournaments.

It was and possibly still is the same way with all the top-tier Attack types though, especially all the Lightning L Drago ones. They have very high victory rates, however nobody uses them in most tournaments anyway.
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:10 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Sadly, you are absolutely right. People are so scared to use anything other than Basalt BD145/230 that they will not dare use the attackers we gave. Especially not yours since either most are not skilled enough or are too lazy to try anything different. Then there will be the debate of, "well Basalt BD145/230 is dominant so play to win", yet these combos destroy them and SO much more. Just a bunch of stamina infested tournaments.

It was and possibly still is the same way with all the top-tier Attack types though, especially all the Lightning L Drago ones. They have very high victory rates, however nobody uses them in most tournaments anyway.
And the fact that that was the case back then and now is a serious issue ESPECIALLY when there are two much more dominant ones now and I am more than sure that people will STILL resort to stamina the whole time.
Hey, if there were tournaments in Perth, I'd dang well be using attack types. I honestly wish I could've attended a tourney before 230 was released, when MF LLD 85/90 RF could lay waste to ANYTHING. But yeah, I doubt these will be commonly used, as XF is pretty difficult to get the hang of, and both these combos (Maximum Meteor and Lightning Tank), are rather unconventional, one employing a non-rubber bottom, and the other using BD145 for Attack. Being unconventional scares people, methinks. Plus, as has been said, even conventional rubber-bottomed attack types see little tourney use.

Aaaanyway, about Hell 230CS, One advantage LDrago II has against 230 is that the rubber can really help actually make an impact on 230, due to it's grip, whereas plastic or metal just bounce off.
I'm pretty sure I've used this combo to beat Hell 230CS before, so you shouldn't have trouble. You can tornado stall if you can get XF to hit 230 once or twice, to throw it off balance, and then go straight to the ridge with some xf combos, so I'd not be surprised if that also worked here.
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:55 AM)Hero Wrote:

For me, it would be the fact that it's harder to maintain that flower pattern. Although, I do see much potential in this combo. It only needs a skilled blader, like yourself Dan.

No where did I ever say it was supposed to maintain flower patterns. Not to bash, but; Whats with you all [most part] expecting something like that to happen, this is a plastic bottom, which is inherently inert when it comes to flower patterns. Damn, I don't even think its possible to get a proper flower pattern, the only pattern you can get, really, is smashing against walls which throws MLD at the center of the stadium where your defense/stamina type will be and chances are, it'll make a few combo hits and start tornado'ing. I will use this at the 3rd recruitment session, and if I can get this down to a habit, I can most certainly wreck. Why don't people [London, Toronto] use attack types anyway? It's easily the most effective type and not even that hard to use! People need to go out on a limb, try things out of their comfort zone, and others, that is how you will succeed. If everyone did that, there would be no dominant beyblade. Winning is fun with an easy beyblade, but its a whole lot 'funner' using something like this. I bet the reason the plastic gen was so good (most part, I believe) was because there were so many parts, your opponent could use generally anything from anywhere. No dominant combinations to reek havoc upon tournaments, since there were so many categories. I'm going to have fun winning with this, and I'm going to have fun seeing what I did wrong. Useless rant generally over. Probably edit half of this later because I'm really tired right now, and will have incoherent sentences. BTW, this wasn't really a response to you Hero.
Definitely could not have said that any better myself. I completely agree with everything I said. I have reverted back to the way I played in the plastic gen; all attackers all the time.
There was a problem with plastics, though, there was a dominant type. As soon as people started using Zombies, the metagame became terribly broken.
Personally, I just loved plastics for the extra customisation (and, as I was a kid at the time, no one really cared about rules, so there were some crazy modifications. We drew the line at stuff like huge, spiked WD's that broke beyblades, but yeah.). Of course, as I always used hasbro stadiums, attack was never all that great then. Meh. Actually, I used to use Spiral Change primarily (though I later modified it with a driger S tip, after losing the Bearing. It actually worked amazingly well, but aaanyway).
Anyway, back on topic, yeah, it's hard to get a flower pattern. If you're good/lucky you can get it to do smaller circles before getting caught on the tornado ridge, which lets you get a couple of hits in, but you're not going to get a flower pattern without grip, plain and simple.
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:10 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

Sadly, you are absolutely right. People are so scared to use anything other than Basalt BD145/230 that they will not dare use the attackers we gave. Especially not yours since either most are not skilled enough or are too lazy to try anything different. Then there will be the debate of, "well Basalt BD145/230 is dominant so play to win", yet these combos destroy them and SO much more. Just a bunch of stamina infested tournaments.

Yeah defintely NOT a good thing. I am sure there was at least 20-30 people there. Only four shows a clear sign of an issue.
You spelt it there was around 40 People and 6 people used attack including me THANKS to the 230 parade everyone went to the local store and bought Byxis and Horigium such a Pain

At my mini tourney Garion used Pegasus 105 RF and me infinate libra, Ryuga 89, kakashi and others considerding only 12 people.... 5/12 used Attack types..
Who cares about how many people use Attack types. What matters is if they can even go far in a tournament with them.
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Who cares about how many people use Attack types. What matters is if they can even go far in a tournament with them.
well due to 230 invasion everyone who used attack types except me lost in second/third round
i lost first round then got in fifth round thanks to Hell CANCER BD145 D
well it was because everyone thought it was kerbecs (was using a re-colour in Random booster 6)
Top two Places used 230