MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF!

hey dan could you do some tests with your awesome combo on ch120 against 230 combo's i know it would most likely do worse but just in case
I have those tests done already.

Edit: Added MF-H Earth Kerbecs 230CS (Aggressive CS) and MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF tests.
oh what? uhgg im an idiot sorry
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:40 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: oh what? uhgg im an idiot sorry

He means that he already did what you requested. The edit means that he has added tests of Maximum Meteor against MF-H Earth Kerbecs 230CS and MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF.
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:54 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:40 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: oh what? uhgg im an idiot sorry

He means that he already did what you requested. The edit means that he has added tests of Maximum Meteor against MF-H Earth Kerbecs 230CS and MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF.
oh i thought he meant that he already posted his results and i just didnt read it...

thanks for clearing this up for me =)
and thanks dan as well
Would WF/LF be o.k for alternatives as XF is Really rare compared to WF & LF.

P.s will this work on wide square?
doubt it will work on the wide square and LF wont work as it dosent have enough stamina
Must I repeat this? There is not suitable replacement for XF, in any way. This will work in any stadium, though BB-10 would be preferred for best results. I don't accept tests from anything other then BB-10.
Stick it at the top of the OP, Dan. It get's asked every page Uncertain

XF is more common as it's in rbv7. People should be getting gravity perseus (atk) bd145xf, there are already pre-picked ones on ebay, and it's made entirely of amazing parts. Honestly, WF is rarer now, as it's only been released in limited beys iirc.

Also, how can people think LF is anything like xf? It's suoer-tall, horrible, and has horrible stamina.
DAN, it would be much appreciated if you could make a video and show the different ways you launch this combo. Thanks
(Apr. 30, 2011  5:00 AM)Dan Wrote: Must I repeat this? There is not suitable replacement for XF, in any way. This will work in any stadium, though BB-10 would be preferred for best results. I don't accept tests from anything other then BB-10.

I haven't tested this combo, but would WF seriously not be just as good as XF is in this custom?
(May. 02, 2011  12:34 AM)Kei Wrote: I haven't tested this combo, but would WF seriously not be just as good as XF is in this custom?

I think it's because WF isn't as fast or something. I believe the reason was mentioned in "The Homing Dragon".
(May. 02, 2011  12:34 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  5:00 AM)Dan Wrote: Must I repeat this? There is not suitable replacement for XF, in any way. This will work in any stadium, though BB-10 would be preferred for best results. I don't accept tests from anything other then BB-10.

I haven't tested this combo, but would WF seriously not be just as good as XF is in this custom?
Putting doubt or exceptions in statements doesn't give the same impression a straight-forward statement does. WF is alright, but XF is much more 'malleable' in a sense, which I don't get from WF. You'll get better results with XF, so in a sense, there is no replacement. Plus I don't want a bunch of MF Meteo LDrago CH120WF tests being submitted here. I believe XF is all around better than WF, if you disagree tell me your opinion and rationale for what you might write in response.
(May. 02, 2011  1:20 AM)Dan Wrote: WF is alright, but XF is much more 'malleable' in a sense, which I don't get from WF. You'll get better results with XF, so in a sense, there is no replacement. Plus I don't want a bunch of MF Meteo LDrago CH120WF tests being submitted here. I believe XF is all around better than WF, if you disagree tell me your opinion and rationale for what you might write in response.

Have you done recorded tested to back up your claims? I'm not saying that it definitively would be better, but I'm saying it could be just as good. WF is not slow by any means, and it's arguably easier to use.
Easier to use, or harder to self KO? Haha, I'll do some formal tests very, very soon.
Here, XF vs. WF:

Alternation between combinations every round for first shot (WF,XF,WF,XF)

MF Meteo LDrago 100XF vs. MF Meteo LDrago 100WF
MF Meteo LDrago 100XF win rate: 6/10 (4 KO, 2 OS)
MF Meteo LDrago 100WF win rate: 4/10 (1 KO, 3 OS)

XF was generally faster, and when shot first stayed at least 2 beys ahead of WF for the most part. (Bey was the only unit of measurement I could find to easily explain the difference of speed, really.) WF takes hits much better than XF though. XF seems to lose stability for a second or so and that kills a bit of its stamina..

I'll do some tests of WF against MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, since XF had trouble.
I do not find that last test to prove much.
I think he meant comparative tests against a defense or stamina combo, Dan Tongue_out
I guess Basalt BD145CS might be a good measure, as results against it are affected by small-ish changes to the combo used against it.
Yeah dude attack vs attack doesn't show anything about how it performs against defence which is gonna be what your mainly battling against with this.
Can someone please try banking BD145CS against this? I want to see how that'll work, thanks.
MF Meteo LDrago 100WF is sort of a destabiliser. I think that's what Dan was doing..
It was just for me to see who was faster, I realize what he wanted. I'll do comparitive against Hell BD145 after, like I wrote..
That is obvious. XF is obviously faster than WF.
I would have never known XF has this much potential when mastered. It can even replace the rubber attack tips if used by an experienced player. The test results that surprised me the most were the 90-100% win rates on the Hell Kerbecs combos (especially on a 230 track).
(May. 02, 2011  1:03 PM)GaleForce Wrote: That is obvious. XF is obviously faster than WF.

Yeah, and ten tests isn't adequate anyways, especially for Attack vs. Attack testing where there is so many variables. I was hoping for tests of MF Meteo L Drago CH120WF.
(May. 03, 2011  9:01 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  1:03 PM)GaleForce Wrote: That is obvious. XF is obviously faster than WF.

Yeah, and ten tests isn't adequate anyways, especially for Attack vs. Attack testing where there is so many variables. I was hoping for tests of MF Meteo L Drago CH120WF.

Okay, okay I'll get on it. I have a second set of testing with WF vs. XF which I can throw on it. Yes, no?

MF Meteo LDrago CH120WF vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
MF Meteo LDrago CH120WF win rate: 13/20 (2 KO, 11 OS)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS win rate: 7/20
WF win rate: 65%

MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF win rate: 18/20 (5 KO, 13 OS)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS win rate: 2/20
XF win rate: 90%

Okay, so. I noticed that due to how WF moves it doesn't allow MLD to make contact with Basalt 230CS at 120 height, while of course XF does. I can't explain why just yet because I only noticed this now and have zero clue as to why other then a few theories. Pretty stark differences, huh? So ...