MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF!

Yeah, it seems that on WF it makes less contact when attacking and relies on spin-equalizing to win. A big Majority of it's wins on WF were Outspins.
.. The same goes for XF, but apparently, in my tests XF does it better? More tests are needed on this.
what mode does meteo have to be in?
Barrage mode. (Blue/Gold/Black depending on Meteo recoloring.) The opposite mode of your picture. I should probably mention that for new users of XF, it would be safer to use MF-H, though I notice that it limits some of the things I could do with MF/-F.
Does MF-F actually work better overall than MF, or is it a win-rate against different combos trade-off kind of thing?
I never thought the rubber could do something like that
(May. 07, 2011  2:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: Does MF-F actually work better overall than MF, or is it a win-rate against different combos trade-off kind of thing?

For me MF-F works better for KO/Spin steal (more the latter than the former), but it has the extra risk of getting KO'd by Basalt on any CS with some movement
True, but I don't see how you'd get any KO's with MF-F MLD since it would have a tad less weight, so it would bounce of with no 'residual' effect. (Other bey bouncing away as well.) I think I'll have a video by next weekend or perhaps earlier.
For me it moves faster, resulting in a stronger hit.
would tests of Max M and Tha Tank help? cause i have the parts
.. Yes, of course they would.
i mean Max M vs L Tank
Sure, but it won't look good for MM since it requires quite advanced launches, which you develop yourself after serious experience.
bout the skill, what if i can pull a flower pattern with XF
Would 145 height be better?
I agree that XF needs to be mastered before use, so maybe Dan could test it, since he has mastered it.
(May. 11, 2011  9:26 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: Would 145 height be better?

There are different scenarios which I have outlined that require 145 height.
As for flower patterning, alright, but there are a bunch of other ways to shoot, do whatever works best for you.
Did you use Absorb mode or assault mode for this?
.. You mean CW or mode? Absorb version clear wheel and Barrage mode.
(May. 11, 2011  11:24 PM)Dan Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  9:26 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: Would 145 height be better?

There are different scenarios which I have outlined that require 145 height.
As for flower patterning, alright, but there are a bunch of other ways to shoot, do whatever works best for you.

Thanks for the advice CH120 is lower and good for upper attacks against stuff like 230 combos so if think I'll stick with that.
Dan, i tried this combo. Must say, its really good. I got a hang of it, thanks for sharing. BUT, I failed to even beat Basalt Bull BD145CS.. Why? Must it be shot at around 50 or 100%? I'm confused now..
Simplest way to beat it is to shoot hard (100%) and aim for the tornado ridge, to keep MLD in the arena, and tornado stall it out.
You should be able to kill Basalt with just 20%..
I don't know why that is happening to you.. Hmm.

Edit: Added LTDC and the long awaited match between Maximum and Tank. (since this matchup is so cataclysmic, I'll get a fresh RF, do another batch of tests. At Beyblade Crusade, Bluzee and I are going to duke it out, and post the most accurate results possible of MM vs LT.)
Probably coz he didn't mastered XF yet.Probably
(May. 14, 2011  6:05 PM)Dan Wrote: You should be able to kill Basalt with just 20%..
I don't know why that is happening to you.. Hmm.

Edit: Added LTDC and the long awaited match between Maximum and Tank. (since this matchup is so cataclysmic, I'll get a fresh RF, do another batch of tests. At Beyblade Crusade, Bluzee and I are going to duke it out, and post the most accurate results possible of MM vs LT.)

With the mastery of XF it only takes 20% launch power to win not much said.