MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF!

Wouldn't be surprised if it lost to pure stamina, the combinations main use is defeating balance and defense types, while KOing older stamina types (which people forget are still present in a lot of metagames). I'd also be interested in seeing how this would do weak launched against blitz, hah.
(Feb. 05, 2012  2:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: Wouldn't be surprised if it lost to pure stamina, the combinations main use is defeating balance and defense types, while KOing older stamina types (which people forget are still present in a lot of metagames). I'd also be interested in seeing how this would do weak launched against blitz, hah.

I dont have Blitz Unhappy But i got just about everything else. It does bad against stamina. Especially BD
Yeah, I'm not doubting it does badly against B: D, though I might have a go myself against some stamina types later, seeing as I used to be pretty handy with XF, see if I can't knock them around some.
(Feb. 05, 2012  3:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, I'm not doubting it does badly against B: D, though I might have a go myself against some stamina types later, seeing as I used to be pretty handy with XF, see if I can't knock them around some.

BD is almsot an auto win against spin stealers. At Blader Jam 3.0 we had a Spin Equalizer player. She was amazing with it. Causing around 10 ties in one match. I fought her and Used MF H Phantom Orion BD. I went 3-0 against her. The free spinning part won it.
@th!nk
Hmm, would some Variares testing do fine?
(Feb. 05, 2012  3:13 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @th!nk

Would MF H Vari Ares Ch120 RF or R2F be fine? If so i can do it really quick.
It's all about Life After Death. Which, coincidentally, has little to do with bearings. The best LAD Base in plastics was Spiral Change Base in attack mode. No bearings, outspins everything else in opposite (and often same) spin. B: D has good LAD, so it outspins opposite spin, basically.

That said, having bearings doesn't do too much for defense, so yeah.

As for Variares, if you use it in right spin, yeah. Anyone who sees their opponent using MLD and doesn't use left spin is pretty silly, but I guess for testing it'd be ok.
(Feb. 05, 2012  3:19 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Haha, I was asking to see if I could do any, but you're more than welcome to do some as well.
Anyways, th!nk, should we do some Variares testing? I'm sure we all know the outcome, especially if Vari is in left spin, but I'm not sure which would be KO'ed due to the recoil from impact more - Vari, or MLD?
EDIT: On it.
That goes for you too Dark! ;D
(Feb. 05, 2012  3:20 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2012  3:19 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Haha, I was asking to see if I could do any, but you're more than welcome to do some as well.
Anyways, th!nk, should we do some Variares testing? I'm sure we all know the outcome, especially if Vari is in left spin, but I'm not sure which would be KO'ed due to the recoil from impact more - Vari, or MLD?
EDIT: On it.
That goes for you too Dark! ;D

Right now im doing Vari in right spin and MLD weak shot. Its doing so so right now. TOrnado stalling is what wins it if MLD wins.
(Feb. 05, 2012  2:43 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2012  2:36 AM)J o n Wrote: Lol I did say this combo was underrated. It's still one of the viable combos of the MFB metagame, I dont see this as being "outclassed" but just underrated. I'll post some of my testings probably now. Since Rai and Dark did the defense tiers already I'll do Duo and Phantom TH170 combos.

EDIT; and Diablo too.

I did some unofficial testing with MF H Phantom Cancer Th170 D vs MLD CH120 XF. Didnt do so well. I can post results if necessary. I got plenty of time this weekend. So i dont mind testing. Just tell me what.

I don't mind, please do. Thanks.

MF-H Phantom AquarioTH170CS vs MF-H Meteo L DragoCH120XF
PA: 7 wins( 2 OS 5 KOs)
MLD: 13 wins( 2 OS 5 KOs)

MF-H Duo AquarioTH170CS vs MF-H MLD Ch120XF.
Duo: 6 wins( all KOs)
MLD: 14 wins(5 OS 9 KOs)

Plus Im still looking for my Diablo Metal Core for the Attack Mode testing with MLD. Ugh my room is suck a mess with all them YuGiOh Cards arounds =_= NumberC39 Utopia Ray Me Gusta.♥
More results. Taking requests.
How are you shooting the MLD? Weak Launch, Sliding Shoot or Tornado Stall?
I'll think of some stuff for sure. Diablo is needed, yup, so Rotation get on that when you can.

Really like the communal thing going on here, thanks guys!
I'll take some time later today/tomorrow to put all these tests in OP. Howard, use the official format for tests if you can! Saves me time when I put it on OP! Thanks buddy!

Arupaeo: I can only assume Tornado Stalling or possibly really weak shooting.

Oh! I'd like to see some MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145RS tests considering I've heard wondrous talk about it and I really want to see its performance vs. MLD.
More results. Same as before, did 15 with normal launch, next 15 with weak launch.

MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF vs. MF-H Variares R145RF
MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF: 16/30 (10 OS, 6 KO, 53.3%)
MF-H Variares R145RF: 14/30 (0 OS, 14 KO, 46.7%)

At 15 rounds with normal launching:
MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF: 7/15 (4 OS, 3 KO, 46.7%)
MF-H Variares R145RF: 8/15 (0 OS, 8 KO, 53.3%)

Against this in right spin, if your opponent can flower pattern, you're done for. MLD no matter if weak launched, or launched at full power, will not handle the hit, and it will either result in a tie, or a KO to MLD. Possibly if it can get wall saved, Vari can KO itself, but in all 30 rounds of testing, that didn't happen. If the Vari is tornado stalling however, and if you weak launch towards the center and keep it there for a bit (until Vari reaches the center) then you've got it. If you're maneuverable with XF and can avoid the first few rotations around the stadium from Vari while it's tornado stalling, you can usually neutralize the first hit from Vari, and most likely avoid being KO'ed completely and OS it.
(Feb. 05, 2012  4:13 AM)Dan Wrote: I'll think of some stuff for sure. Diablo is needed, yup, so Rotation get on that when you can.

Really like the communal thing going on here, thanks guys!
I'll take some time later today/tomorrow to put all these tests in OP. Howard, use the official format for tests if you can! Saves me time when I put it on OP! Thanks buddy!

Arupaeo: I can only assume Tornado Stalling or possibly really weak shooting.

Oh! I'd like to see some MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145RS tests considering I've heard wondrous talk about it and I really want to see its performance vs. MLD.

Ill have them up in about an hour. Anything else?

(Feb. 05, 2012  4:13 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: How are you shooting the MLD? Weak Launch, Sliding Shoot or Tornado Stall?

Weak shot.
I'd like someone to do some Phantom B:D tests and really put your heart into KOing it! This goes for anyone willing!

Howard: I'm not sure about anyone else but that's it for me. (I don't want to overwork you with Phantom B:D, too!) Thanks!

Rai, I'm loving your commitment here! I can barely stand doing 20.. Seriously!
Using this combo vs Attackers is definitely not wise at all! Fortunately they aren't prevalent.

Yo, Rai, coul
Haha, I was considering doing 40. I try to keep my standard to 30, which I heard is a better number of rounds to do. I'm not very burnt out on testing, since I can rarely do much because most combos that are tested are from parts that I don't have, since they like just got released.

Could I what? Your post got cut off a bit at the end. Tongue_out
(Feb. 05, 2012  4:20 AM)Dan Wrote: I'd like someone to do some Phantom BGrin tests and really put your heart into KOing it! This goes for anyone willing!

Howard: I'm not sure about anyone else but that's it for me. (I don't want to overwork you with Phantom BGrin, too!) Thanks!

Rai, I'm loving your commitment here! I can barely stand doing 20.. Seriously!
Using this combo vs Attackers is definitely not wise at all! Fortunately they aren't prevalent.

Yo, Rai, coul

From unoffical testing BD counters spin stealers. Because of the free spinning part it OS it everytime almost.

Ill have all those results up tomorrow. Phantom and scythe. Im just to tired now. Been beyblading all afternoon. Between this and a Video game convention. I need rest now. Got church in the morning.
I was going to request Phantom BD tests but I aborted and requested it from anyone at all!

I know, Dark, I just want to know if MLD could KO it reliably.
(Feb. 05, 2012  5:09 AM)Dan Wrote: I was going to request Phantom BD tests but I aborted and requested it from anyone at all!

I know, Dark, I just want to know if MLD could KO it reliably.

Ill have them up tomorrow. Im to lazy to test right now. So you want to test:
MF H Scythe ___BD145 RS
MF H Phantom Orion BD

Anything else?
Kronos CW.

Nothing else for now, thanks man!
(Feb. 05, 2012  4:37 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: From unoffical testing BD counters spin stealers. Because of the free spinning part it OS it everytime almost.
At New Years Celebration (London, UK), I lost against an Uncustomized Gravity Perseus AD145 WD (Left Spin), i was using MF-H Phantom Cancer B : D (My Phantom Orion B : D solo spin time was 7:59), somehow i lost 3-1. So i wouldn't be too sure on B : D countering all spin equalizers with ease.
Bad height matchup.

I'd suggest trying CH145 against Phantom B: D, perhaps.
If possible, try to do both heights if you can so we can see if there is a noticeable difference between the two!
(Feb. 05, 2012  2:59 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'd also be interested in seeing how this would do weak launched against blitz, hah.

I can do this if you want.