MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF!

I have results on that, you know..
(Jul. 14, 2011  9:49 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Ok. That took a while. However, I will say this now though. This was purely a messing around video. I shot at like 20-50% at all times which is nowhere near the level I shoot at with this combo in competition or against an opponent other than myself. So the results would be MUCH better but you get the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKOWjdroI34

DUDE! nice vid also you should do it against LLD BD145LRF (Lightning Tank). To see if they can beat each other. Also, I don't know whats good against LLD BD145LRF... I'll check the other thread Joyful_2
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:34 AM)Rogue Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  9:49 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Ok. That took a while. However, I will say this now though. This was purely a messing around video. I shot at like 20-50% at all times which is nowhere near the level I shoot at with this combo in competition or against an opponent other than myself. So the results would be MUCH better but you get the idea.

DUDE! nice vid also you should do it against LLD BD145LRF (Lightning Tank). To see if they can beat each other. Also, I don't know whats good against LLD BD145LRF... I'll check the other thread Joyful_2
First, no nicknames, we ALL know what MF LLD BD145LRF is.
There are tests between them in the OP of this thread already, too, IIRC
(Jul. 15, 2011  9:14 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:34 AM)Rogue Blader Wrote:

First, no nicknames, we ALL know what MF LLD BD145LRF is.
There are tests between them in the OP of this thread already, too, IIRC

Whoops, lol just saw that
Dan it says my version whats that mean is it like using RF instead of LRF or something?
Umm these resuls are pretty interesting.
Condition
Grip with Beylauncher
Beylauncher L
BB-10
-----------------
MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF vs. Quetzalcoatl 85RF
MLD was Stalled and banked
Quetz Was Stalled and banked
Quetz wins 14
Meteo wins 6
i find this quite odd,but since quetz is at such a low height it dosent touch the rubber most of the time causing no spin steal.Meteo did all 6 Kos,Quetz was 4 OS and 10 kos
RF condidtion Good
XF slightly worn
and if your asking i did master XF
Yeah, it's a rubber tipped attack combo. Did you try weak launching MLD?

That said, if someone is using quetz 85RF at a tourney, I'd lol.
(Jul. 20, 2011  6:55 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, it's a rubber tipped attack combo. Did you try weak launching MLD?

i weak launched it twice quetz detabilez it or it knocks it out
(Jul. 20, 2011  6:55 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, it's a rubber tipped attack combo. Did you try weak launching MLD?

... I'll use it now its so risky, but I like risks... well at least I want to use it...

also MLD didn't need to spin equalize, as XF has more stamina than a RF... so theoretically MLD should have won by OS.... not quetz...
I'll test it out but it seems a little ridiculous.
Might as well, I'll do it tomoz but I predict Quetz's demise...
What mode do you put MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF on when you do testing? Assault or Barrage?
for a worn XF use Assault, mint use barrage.

a video of FB in place of XF, works as fine.
It's easy for a Left Spin Bey to defeat Basalt 230 - that doesn't demonstrate whether FB can be used over XF, really.
if you could kindly check the other video, XF won with a less clear OS than that of FB
(Sep. 20, 2011  1:14 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: if you could kindly check the other video, XF won with a less clear OS than that of FB

The margin of the win doesn't really matter that much - a win's a win. All I'm asking is, how does FB fare against other, stronger (in terms of in match-ups against Left Spin Beys) customisations? Everyone knows that the weakness of 230 is opposite spin direction. It would be more useful to see more results.
FB vs XF, FB won 6:4, sorry, will do detailed tests soon, having dinner atm
Why would you battle FB against XF if you want FB to replace XF in a particular combination ? You need comparative test results of you using XF against a set of customizations, and then exactly all the same tests but with FB instead of XF.
just showing that FB is superior to XF when they clash. I will do tests against Basalt BD145 and Gravity Perseus BD145 CS Smile
OK, but then put FB on a Defense or Stamina type ... Putting MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF against MF Meteo L Drago CH120FB serves little purpose.
Ok, btw here are XF tests, will add FB tests when i find itPinching_eyes_2

Condidtions:
Standard
Meteo- My Custom Grip
Everything else- Beylauncher/BeylauncherL

(Sep. 21, 2011  4:15 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: MF Meteo L-Drago (Assault Mode) CH120 (145 Mode) FB vs. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
MLD: 17/20 (7 KO 10 OS)
BK: 3/20 (3 KO 0 OS)
5 draws

7 KO?!?!
it seems weird..Meteo..which is not really a great attacker (yeah..have some potential..BUT..)
its hard for me to believe it can KO Basalt BD145 CS fo that many times..
even it cant do that with R2F/ LRF
its about skillz in using XF + Meteo
wow!one of my preferite bey is really power! change the results if you use the dragon's assault hasbro weather? (this http://www.toywiz.com/ultimatemeteoldrago.html ) (im italian use traductor google)
TAKARA-TOMY also initially released that Clear Wheel, by the way ...

And no, the L Drago II Assault Ver. has no rubber, so that changes the effect totally. Out of the three L Drago II Clear Wheels, only the Absorb Ver. is good.
(Sep. 21, 2011  12:53 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: its about skillz in using XF + Meteo

IT wont..the force exerted by Meteo wont be enought to K.O. heavy Basalt...i've tried once for fun..with its light weight..it cant push away Basalt..