MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF!

ah!i can use meteo l drago(standard normal) for this combo or absorb(the bey of reshuffle)?? the result no change?
(Sep. 21, 2011  12:53 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: its about skillz in using XF + Meteo

1. you were using FB, not XF.
2. im 100% certain you are lying about 7 KO's.
3. even if it was true, XF still gets betters results. (3 more wins)
(Sep. 21, 2011  9:45 PM)Dartz Gasher 98 Wrote: ah!i can use meteo l drago(standard normal) for this combo or absorb(the bey of reshuffle)?? the result no change?

The regular Meteo L Drago is Absorb Ver. ...
(Sep. 21, 2011  10:00 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  12:53 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: its about skillz in using XF + Meteo

The KOs were from basalt smashing meteo into a wall and Meteo Rebounding towards basalt w/ such speed and koing it

that was XF not FB Copy Paste Typo
(Sep. 21, 2011  10:00 PM)Dan Wrote:

Fortunately..i agree..if RF/R2F/LRF cant get better results with Meteo K.O. Basalt..no other tip can..
oh..come on..Meteo is too light to K.O. Basalt then it is Basalt BD145 CS
if it less than 3 K.O. then i might believe it..
and XF is one of the best semi-stamina tip..so it wont do better than RF/LRF/R2F against calm defence combo..and FB is nowhere to beat XF..
FB is rather impressive when it comes to getting KOs... remember Fang 90/100/85 FB???? and wierd, now my CS keeps on OSing my XF
Not as impressive as XF and RF or any rubeer tip...that for guarantee..haha
your CS must have worned then..thats why..
Yo, just got my Death and wondered how this old thing stacked up.. I'll be receiving my other package with more current stuff soon, so we'll see how well this does against that stuff too.

MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF vs. MF-H Death Kerbecs BD145CS
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF win rate: 18/20 (18 OS)
MF-H Death Kerbecs BD145CS win rate: 2/20 (2 OS)

5 Draws. (redone)
Hah, the legend lives on.
Wow. That's great to hear. Meteo still has it's uses. Smile
I did another set just in case someone would try and bring up "YOU DIDN'T USE AQUARIO THATS WHY MLD WON. AQUARIO IS SO GREAT AND DISTRIBUTED IT WOULD HAVE HELPED DEATH WIN".

MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF vs. MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF win rate: 20/20 (20 OS)
MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS win rate: 0/20

2 Draws.

Yeah I don't know why there was even a little difference?
Anyway I should mention that Death is easier for MLD to push around than Basalt which I think actually helps MLD. (against draws a lot of people were getting vs. Basalt. Either way MLD was still doing its job.)
(Feb. 04, 2012  11:57 PM)Dan Wrote: I did another set just in case someone would try and bring up "YOU DIDN'T USE AQUARIO THATS WHY MLD WON. AQUARIO IS SO GREAT AND DISTRIBUTED IT WOULD HAVE HELPED DEATH WIN"

Definitely interesting. I will try to do some duo tests but don't bank on it, because I have a bunch of stuff to sort out atm.

What launch did you use?
You should.

MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF vs. MF-H Death Aquario 230CS
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF win rate: 18/20 (16 OS, 2 KO)
MF-H Death Aquario 230CS win rate: 2/20 (1 OS, 1 KO)

Forgive me for not having TH170, but in this case I think it actually helped. (230 gave it a height that would easily allow it to Force Smash MLD if it was Tornado Stalled) This was probably one of the most fun tests I've done in a while! Harder to KO than Basalt because Death is thinner than Basalt meaning MLD doesn't have enough contact to easily KO.

Edit: Launch varied, it doesn't really matter except if you go up against Death 230 (and 230 only, not TH220 even.) do not Tornado Stall.
Which launch did you use for each set of tests? Like, specifically. If someone wants to recreate your tests, what launch should they use?
I can do some testing of MF MLD CH120XF vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170CS, if that would help. Joyful_3
I'd suggest you weak launch all of the time. It seems like the safest option if you dislike going out on a limb.

That would help, Rai!
IF you want me to test this against some TH170 variants let me know. I have plenty of free time on my hands.
The more the merrier!!
I can also test against TH170, but I do not have CH120. Would D125 be an okay sub?
I'll be honest: I hate when people use that.
I'd prefer CH120 only, guys.
I appreciate your thought though.

GET CH120!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably not, the height difference and inability to change heights is a big difference when you're against TH170.
MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170CS
30 rounds done.
Used:
  • BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
  • 2x Beylauncher L/R's with Launcher Rubbers. (No Grips.)
Additional Information:
CS Condition: It is quite aggressive, but still it is nonetheless good for defense in my experiences with it.
I only weak launched the last 15 rounds, the first 15 I did a regular launch.

MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF: 24/30 (17 OS, 7 KO, 80%)
MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170CS: 6/30 (7 KO, 20%)
5 redraws done.

@Round 15:
MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF: 11/15 (6 OS, 5 KO, 73.3%)
MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170CS: 4/15 (4 KO, 26.7%)
3 redraws done.

Wow, I'm very impressed. It can still stand up to things like this? Amazing.
As for the testing, I'd like to just really sum it up saying "The bigger they are, the harder they fall." The few KO's that Basalt achieved were mostly from when I launched MLD harder, so what Dan said is true for the most part - weak launching is better for sure. The redraws were usually from when I launched MLD in, and it was because of Gattyaki, haha.
I apologize for not using a grip - both of mine are broke, but soon they will both be replaced. Joyful_3
If you have any questions about my testing, feel free to ask.
Im not the best with attackers so this might need to be redone. I did another 10 rounds and got similar results with MF H.
Lol I did say this combo was underrated. It's still one of the viable combos of the MFB metagame, I dont see this as being "outclassed" but just underrated. I'll post some of my testings probably now. Since Rai and Dark did the defense tiers already I'll do Duo and Phantom TH170 combos.

EDIT; and Diablo too.
(Feb. 05, 2012  2:36 AM)J o n Wrote: Lol I did say this combo was underrated. It's still one of the viable combos of the MFB metagame, I dont see this as being "outclassed" but just underrated. I'll post some of my testings probably now. Since Rai and Dark did the defense tiers already I'll do Duo and Phantom TH170 combos.

EDIT; and Diablo too.

I did some unofficial testing with MF H Phantom Cancer Th170 D vs MLD CH120 XF. Didnt do so well. I can post results if necessary. I got plenty of time this weekend. So i dont mind testing. Just tell me what.