MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF!

Then go ahead and post some results for us all!
Thanks!

Put all the newest tests up. Yeah.. seriously get with the Standard Testing Format guys!
Ok. Have it done. I did benchmark testing. By the way, this is my first time posting actual test results, so if I did anything wrong please tell me.

MF Blitz Unicorno 100RF vs MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF

Standard Testing
Attack Type BeyStadium
Mint RF for first 15 rounds, worn and slow one for the final 10.
Meteo L Drago launched first.
Weak launch for Meteo L Drago: 30% - 50%
For first 15 rounds I launched Blitz Unicorno at 80% because I can't control it properly.

Meteo L Drago : 12/25 Wins. All KO
Blitz Unicorno : 13/25 Wins. 11 KO, 2 OS.

Benchmark Testing (Click to View)

I hope I did it right. Any other requests that need doing, I'd be happy to do!
If you cannot properly KO Basalt BD145CS because of your RF I do not think it should be used to testing.
I don't think I can accept those tests, unfortunately! Get a new RF and post new results!
I'll take the MLD vs Basalt tests, though, hahaha.
I still appreciate the effort!
lol Howard man, those tests!!

Anyway, courtesy of BeyBearingCore:

MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF vs. MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF win rate: 14/20 (14 OS)
MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS win rate: 6/20 (6 OS)

MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF vs. MF-H Duo Cancer BD145CS
MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF win rate: 14/20 (14 OS)
MF-H Duo Cancer BD145CS win rate: 6/20 (6 OS)

Honestly, it amazes me how this thing can stand up still to today's up-to-date combos.
I love it.
Haha lol, they're losing against a metal fight wheel, I will make some results when I finished my omega testings
Every wheel released currently is a 'Metal Fight' Wheel.

I'd appreciate the tests!
I'd like to see how it works against Duo and Phantom stamina combos. During max. series time, it was able to KO the stamina types like Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD. I want to see if it can KO Duo and Phantom as well or not.
(Feb. 20, 2012  4:01 AM)N0body Wrote: I'd like to see how it works against Duo and Phantom stamina combos. During max. series time, it was able to KO the stamina types like Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD. I want to see if it can KO Duo and Phantom as well or not.

Ill do some tomorrow after work. Just let me know exactly what. Maybe:
MF H Duo Aquario AD0145 WD
MF H Phantom Orion/Aquario AD145 WD/BD
Or you can also try it against Duo/Phantom TH170 D(if possible). I am unable to get good control on this combo and whenever I use it it self-KOs. Other than that if I launch it at full power(that too with a L3R) it cant enter the sliding shot pattern and after completing one circle, leaves the stadium. Is there any particular way to launch it? Because I have been trying for almost two weeks now but cant get the hang of it.(For me L3R and the Beylauncher work equally and I dont currently have a Beylauncher L/R so I cant use the Beylauncher for MLD currently)
For me I weak launch with a sliding shot. So it can tornado stall and then spin steal to win.
But this is not particularly useful when dealing with an uncustomized Hell Kerbecs or even Stamina types because if you weak shot, they'll have an upper hand so the only thing you can do is to KO them which I am unable to do because of MLD self-KOing but in the OP Dan has managed to KO them that's the reason I was asking
That is really all you can do.. I'm curious as well, though.

God this quote just keeps getting sweeter:
(Jan. 30, 2012  12:38 AM)Kei Wrote: I would argue that it's almost guaranteed suicide to use Meteo L Drago these days given its lightweight and the recoil of the opponents it is likely to face.

A little happy that isn't completely the case and MLD can still hold its own.
I actually want to try this, it looks like a lot of fun, darn you toystores. ):
Just to confirm this, test for meteo l drago ch120xf vs phantom b:d is still wanted? I can get a pretty good sliding shoot on xf without launching too weak. I'll see if I can manage to ko it.....
The stale wind from shutting a door gingerly across a thirty foot hallway could KO B:D.
MLD has the disadvantage of being in opposite spin, though, should make it slightly harder.
I would disagree with Kei about MLD.
I have a feeling it would have more of a problem with beys like "Diablo Nemesis, Variares"
You know, the high recoil ones, because it wont be able to absorb, it will just get flung backwards.

Would you recommend getting the L-Drago ultimate shuffle set, or would Meteo from stores be alright?
Ok so lets get right to the tests! I figured the only thing meteo l drago ch120xf really struggles with is Duo B:D....anyway...Meteo L Drago was launched at 90%, banking.

MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF vs Phantom Orion B:D (Stamina mode)
Meteo L Drago: 12/20 (All KO)
Phantom Orion: 8/20 (1 OS, & KO)

Meteo L Drago win rate: 60%

Yay! It can take out phantom orion b:d, however meteo l drago ch120xf lost every single round vs duo b:d.
Maybe it could be tested agains Duo Aquario AD145WD?
I wonder, I know I shouldn't bump threads. Would this be better with a MF-H?

The reason i'm wondering this is, most beys now adays are about 50 grams, this bey is 40.84, i've been doing research.

Basically, if you were to go defensive, instead of using the L Drago Destroy one because A. It's not as Aesthetic, B. I just plain dislike the idea (No offense Bluezee)

The difference between the L Drago Destroy and Meteo L Drago is only about 5 grams, if you were to put on a MF-H, it would be an extra 3 grams which would allow it to take force better(Just food for thought)

Sorry for the long arse paragraph, would you be able to do some comparative testing with a MF-H assuming you got put in the situation you had to go defense?
Can't use MF-H on it, hurts the stamina too much, loses a lot of OS's, and won't do much to help defense, it'd still be a light beyblade, and XF simply has terrible defenses.
I find that MF-H only provides some help with controllability and insignificant help defense-wise. It is still a light combo.
Oh, thankyou. My next question is, why is L Drago Destroy better for defense then? It's hardly heavier.