MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

(May. 18, 2011  10:34 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Sure, but you still haven't addressed how LRF helps spin stealing.

Sigh, okay. Here goes this long explanation again. I'll try to make it short. Unlike any other rubber tip before it, LRF has a hit-and-stop effect that puts the combo it is being used on in a still state. With that said, with constant contact more or less from this effect, more spin is able to be stolen. RF and R2F do not possess this trait. As I said though, I can show you better than I can tell you at the moment.
Im currently no my phone but bluezee why dont you show him the practise video i sent you to dampen the appetite.
(May. 18, 2011  10:43 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Im currently no my phone but bluezee why dont you show him the practise video i sent you to dampen the appetite.

Ah good idea! Here you go Cye. This should help for now. Thank you ControL_
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLUvQi5WW...ture=feedu
You'll understand if I'm skeptical...
(May. 18, 2011  10:49 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: You'll understand if I'm skeptical...

Yes I understand and there is nothing wrong with that. Just take a look at the evidence though before you completely rule it out and say it does not make a very notable difference.
(May. 18, 2011  8:55 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: BD145 stamina combos were stopping Basalt 230CS consistently. And I don't think MM is all that good. I can beat it with a whole bunch of stuff, AND I was experimenting with it way before Dan made that thread.

Woah!!!!11
I can find quite a bit which can beat MM, that goes for every combination in existence. Honestly, no one cares if you can easily beat a combination with one eye closed while skydiving, okay? Why not post some results of counters to combinations instead of this idiocy; 'oh, your combination is awful, i have millions of counters to it!!!11'. I honestly get the vibe from you, whether you mean it or not.
Why has this become a 'who thought of it first' thread? I don't bring up the fact that I too found out about LT the very same time as Bluezee, or complain that people say he created it? If people actually took the time to learn XF, they would realize that Maximum Meteor isn't a bad combination at all. (Apparently that is over a bunch of peoples heads. Speechless) By the way, whenever I say 'my Maximum Meteor/MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF' I mean the bey I have, not every single one in existence.
(May. 18, 2011  11:21 PM)Dan Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  8:55 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: BD145 stamina combos were stopping Basalt 230CS consistently. And I don't think MM is all that good. I can beat it with a whole bunch of stuff, AND I was experimenting with it way before Dan made that thread.

Woah!!!!11
I can find quite a bit which can beat MM, that goes for every combination in existence. Honestly, no one cares if you can easily beat a combination with one eye closed while skydiving, okay? Why not post some results of counters to combinations instead of this idiocy; 'oh, your combination is awful, i have millions of counters to it!!!11'. I honestly get the vibe from you, whether you mean it or not.
Why has this become a 'who thought of it first' thread? I don't bring up the fact that I too found out about LT the very same time as Bluezee, or complain that people say he created it? If people actually took the time to learn XF, they would realize that Maximum Meteor isn't a bad combination at all. (Apparently that is over a bunch of peoples heads. Speechless) By the way, whenever I say 'my Maximum Meteor/MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF' I mean the bey I have, not every single one in existence.

Well, looks like you guys finally pissed Dan off. And he is so humble too but you know what, he is right. The responses lately are rather annoying. Had this combo or Maximum Meteor, which is an AMAZING combo that deserves just as much if not more respect than LT, not been good or in other words, sucked, this conversation would not even be going on right now and that's a shame. It seems that no one wants to make a big deal out of anything or try to claim something when it is bought up unless it dominates everything else.

Also, I really find it ridiculous how MM is being bashed. Honestly, the majority of you, not one person in particular, know a thing about MM besides what you read. You don't know how to control it, how to get out its maximum performance, what it does well against, and how to deal with its weaknesses and between this thread and MM's thread, it is getting way out of hand. If you are naive to something, don't talk about it as if you know.
LMAO. Be cool dude. Nothing I said was idiocy. I'm pretty sure I didn't give off that kind of vibe either. I don't understand why you took that so personally.

Bluezee: I don't care if he got pissed over spinning tops. Also, I'm pretty sure it will never be the case that I don't know how to control a part.
I took it 'personally' because I had nothing to do with this conversation.. Well the fact that you said this ('I have many, many combinations to beat LT/MM, but I won't tell you.) a couple times before, so I think you are giving off that vibe. Do you not think that what you said earlier -see brackets- was indeed useless? Its cool how people can dust things off with a simple '-something random, presumably something like what you said premise-wise - over spinning tops' but later be all serious about something like BD145 being on the top-tier list. Is that not a bit of a double-standard?
Ah, while we're at it; I know how to use every part in MFB existence, not only that, but I'm the best at it right off the bat. No one can compare to my standards of performance.
But anyway, why exactly do you refuse to share your counter combinations?
Guys, calm yourself.

Dan, don't automatically assume that you're going to be the best at using every part in MFB, that's being completely unrealistic and cocky, you're not #1 for a reason.
Cye, hooray you were experimenting with MM before Dan, a beyblade customization isn't owned by one person.

A few less arguments on this thread would actually make it easier to read through for information/opinions about the combination.
(May. 19, 2011  12:38 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Guys, calm yourself.

Dan, don't automatically assume that you're going to be the best at using every part in MFB, that's being completely unrealistic and cocky, you're not #1 for a reason.
Cye, hooray you were experimenting with MM before Dan, a beyblade customization isn't owned by one person.

A few less arguments on this thread would actually make it easier to read through for information/opinions about the combination.

Um, the person that is #1 is not #1 because they are the best. That area has more tournaments than anywhere else in the world and on top of that, they have more participants. Think about that before you post something like that again. Secondly, Dan never said that he was the best at using every part. You clearly are assuming that. He has however master XF and CS more than anyone else and I am sure of that. There is a little thing called sarcasm that he used in his post. Try looking into that.
Pocky, do you have a concept of 'sarcasm'?
I'm not going to get into the debate of skill/rank carp. Just do not go there. By the way, that reason is because I don't really have the chance to go to those events, alright? Its a consensus that everyone believe this combination is good, considering it was smacked on the list without much difficulty/debate.
As Bluezee once said to me; leave before you embarrass yourself further.
"Dan never said that he was the best at using every part"

(May. 19, 2011  12:28 AM)Dan Wrote: Ah, while we're at it; I know how to use every part in MFB existence, not only that, but I'm the best at it right off the bat. No one can compare to my standards of performance.

Yes, I know that you're going to point out the "off the bat", but still don't tell me that this wasn't being cocky?
And, he sounded pretty dead serious to me as i'm pretty sure to everybody else.

And, Bluezee the amount of tournaments and members don't have too much to do with rankings. Toronto probably has the highest amount of tournaments in the WBO, and I'm the member with the most matches, that however doesn't mean I am suddenly amazing. Blitz is from the UK and he is #1 on the beyrankings because he is the best on the WBO. That would be the whole point in beypoints.

Anyways Dan, the previous post wasn't directed only at you if you noticed, the reason why I posted it is because I don't want to read through pages and pages of a dispute. As well, being "embarrassed" isn't going to kill me if it comes to this site. I'm here to have a hobby, not to be concerned about such trival things.
(May. 19, 2011  12:05 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Also, I'm pretty sure it will never be the case that I don't know how to control a part.

So you still didn't get my sarcasm?
This space could have been used for a good, clean, useful debate..
(May. 19, 2011  12:51 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: "Dan never said that he was the best at using every part"

(May. 19, 2011  12:28 AM)Dan Wrote: Ah, while we're at it; I know how to use every part in MFB existence, not only that, but I'm the best at it right off the bat. No one can compare to my standards of performance.

Yes, I know that you're going to point out the "off the bat", but still don't tell me that this wasn't being cocky?
And, he sounded pretty dead serious to me as i'm pretty sure to everybody else.

And, bluezee the amount of tournaments and members don't have too much to do with rankings. Toronto probably has the highest amount of tournaments in the WBO, and I'm the member with the most matches, that however doesn't mean I am suddenly amazing. Blitz is from the UK and he is #1 on the beyrankings because he is the best on the WBO. That would be the whole point in beypoints.

Anyways Dan, the previous post wasn't directed only at you if you noticed, the reason why I posted it is because I don't want to read through pages and pages of a dispute.

LOL Pocky....do you realize how ridiculous you sound? First off, I can easily tell he was being sarcastic. Secondly, you do realize that Toronto is dominated by Kei? This means that no matter how many people you have, if he is dominating you all, there wont be much of a circulation going on now will there? Blitz is #1 on the rankings because points are being circulated constantly due to the fact that he does not always beat the same people. He loses to them sometimes, making them gain points and boost their rankings. On top of that, as I said before, they have a large player base meaning more points for more people. Has he ever played anyone over here on the US? No. Or in Canada? Doubt it. Therefore, he can not be assumed to be the best when he has not faced others that are potentially better than him even in his own area.
How about we all have a nice cup of tea, and get back on to what customizations topics are for. Discovering new customs. Cause really, I know I don't have to, but reading all this carp is very annoying, arguing online is so pointless. Can we just give up on this carp about people being #1....like really. It's children's spinning top game... you're older than children. Act like it. LOL
On another note, LT also works with LLD in Multi Hit mode with the same efficiency. I noticed that lately, I have been using it in Multi-Hit with testing and such and it has been satisfactory. It also saves LLD's "claws" from getting so much damage which make them fragile and break.
(May. 19, 2011  12:38 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Cye, hooray you were experimenting with MM before Dan, a beyblade customization isn't owned by one person.

I do not know why you are telling Cye this, that is exactly what one side is trying to tell the other in the fact that it is not a super ingenious discovery.

When this topic was posted, I am very certain that a lot of veterans had a similar reflection to mine : "MF, Lightning L Drago, a better part at 145 than CH120 but missing the height change, and LRF. Nothing new. It performs really well, but it is nothing really new ..." Yet, while we were thinking this, it seems that everybody just dropped to their knees and claimed that a God had stepped down onto Earth.

It performs in an awesome way, thank you for popularising it, Bluezee, as people write, but can we just 'tone down' the euphoria or something hah ?
To tell you the truth I dont like it when you pull God into a conversation.. =/ Im religous btw.. Just saying. And yes Kai-V I agree with you. Like what was said earlier Its an evolution, not a revolution.
I only pointed out that I was playing with it before your thread to make the point that someone can't claim a combo as their own. Also, I don't have to post anything to prove myself. If you don't believe me that's
fine. It's easy for someone to say that other people aren't getting good results because they can't control their combo.
(May. 19, 2011  1:24 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I only pointed out that I was playing with it before your thread to make the point that someone can't claim a combo as their own. Also, I don't have to post anything to prove myself. If you don't believe me that's
fine. It's easy for someone to say that other people aren't getting good results because they can't control their combo.
IKMV can claim combos because he invented Beyblade.

Oh, how I wish we livestreamed or recorded our last tournament... Those stalling clauses where you both used lightning tank were hilarious...
Kai-V, I was only saying this because I wanted the dispute to end, as I said earlier reading through pages of that isn't really enjoyable when looking for information.

(May. 19, 2011  1:24 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I don't have to post anything to prove myself. If you don't believe me that's

This.
Are you joking ?
(May. 19, 2011  1:31 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Kai-V, I was only saying this because I wanted the dispute to end, as I said earlier reading through pages of that isn't really enjoyable when looking for information.

(May. 19, 2011  1:24 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I don't have to post anything to prove myself. If you don't believe me that's

This.
That.

Care to elaborate?
(May. 19, 2011  1:31 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Kai-V, I was only saying this because I wanted the dispute to end, as I said earlier reading through pages of that isn't really enjoyable when looking for information.

This.

So now you try to recover from that when Kai-V comes around eh? Yet you were SO firm on your statements before. Come on. Make up your mind. And weren't you just trying to shut Cye down? This is ridiculous.

Either you bandwagon or stay where you are. You can't do both my friend