MF-H Phantom Cancer (Aquario) E230 (upper mode) EWD/TB

Wait, that's not fair, I never said this was supposed to be a sway defender, of course a synchromesh would beat it there.
Alright, I'll test vs stamina, MB is a sway defense tip, and E230 is a defense track, this is a sway defense setup. Thats like me putting a BD145 and an RF on something and say "its not supposed to do good vs attack or stamina"
Look at the things I tested it against...

And if you don't like mb, I prefer ewd on it anyways...
I saw what you tested it against and... you need to test so e top-tiers besides Revoser Dragooon(which it lost against), and Duo BD(which is only meant as a counter for Dragooon as far as I know), so, until you test against Top-Toers like Genbull2 SR200TB or Wyvang Wyvang SA165GF/160R2F, it wont be Top-Tier because of the numbers...
^Thanks, that's what I'm saying, how can it be even concidered for top tier if it wasn't even tested vs top tier combos? And EWD would make this combo worse, it would just be a bad stamina type same for BWD.
See above posts, I basically only posted my it should be top-tier thing as an excuse to bump it to ask for tests.
Ok, good tests Yuko! One thing, this needsto be tested against Reviser Dragooon SA165GF(lower mode)
Why would it need to be tested against that? Using swag attack against an opposite spin bey is nearly impossible.
Okay, then Wyvang Wyvang I guess...
Using swag attack? Lol that's pretty funny

Anyways, GF would more than likely OS.
Reviser Dragooon SA165GF was my combo XD

Although it is in the opposite spin, the Lad from SA165 and the ability to stand will os this combo to heaven . If launched correctly, RD will pwn Phantom due to how low Phantom's lad is.
We already know that and that was already stated haha.
Would someone mind testing it anyways?
I just need to grt my Phantom and I can do this Smile
Sounds good, when do you think you'll have it up by?

Also, if someone who has a genbull can test it against it that would be great, but remember this isn't supposed to be a pure stamina combo.
It should beat stamina by grinding
OS defense
And offer some resistance against both sway and smash attack
And if it is possible tests on both ewd and my for everything would be great
Shining god ms, did you get your phantom?
Not yet, but when I come back from vacation and a tournament, I will probably be able to do tests against Genbull and Dragooon combos.
More tournament success with this, ewd is now by far my preferred tip, both bwd and mb have too many balance issues
Against what did this combo battle, exactly?
It went 2-0, trying to remember what it went against
(Jul. 28, 2013  2:49 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Not yet, but when I come back from vacation and a tournament, I will probably be able to do tests against Genbull and Dragooon combos.

You ready to do these?
This combo placed at the Virginia Beach tourney today bt Cygnus and a regular MF Tongue_out
Did you use it or whom?

Yeah now that I have some more clear wheels I never would use aquario, cancer all day.
(Sep. 01, 2013  2:26 PM)Time Wrote: Did you use it or whom?

Yeah now that I have some more clear wheels I never would use aquario, cancer all day.
I will have Phantom next week, so I will do some testing with MB, since no BWD and a worn EWD.