MF-H L-Drago Guardian CH145/125/???EWD

I was really just playing around with Spin-Stealers, and I came up with this. Originally, I had chosen AD145, but it was really wobbly, and was too high to make the rubber contact with anything. So I decided to go a bit lower, but made sure it was high enough no to scrape, and low enough not to wobble. I decided on 125 because I honestly think it's the perfect height.

Now, at some points, when 125 is against 230, CH145 is the height to go to, since 125 is too low to make any contact with Duo on 230. You'll see the results when I get to those tests.

P.S.: I don't know the mode L-Drago Destroy is in, but I can show pictures if anyone wants to know.

Also, I only did one CH145 test against a Duo combo, and later today I'll test it against everything, to see what works best. 125 was really a personal preference.

Equipment and other specifications (Click to View)

ATK TESTS (Click to View)

DEF TESTS (Click to View)

STM TESTS (Click to View)

BAL TESTS (Click to View)

This combo is still in the works, according to my testing. It would be appreciated to do test with other combos that you might think improve this.
No offense but isn't this already one of the popular spin stealers? And I've seen it have only like 50/50 chance against most combos Tongue_out
No, no one has found any sort of Spin-Stealing capabilities in LDG, iirc. Ingulit has been testing it for months, and he hasn't found anything.
Oh my bad I misread I thought is said Destroy, sorry hah. But good job anyway Grin
Would you mind doing stamina tests with Duo as well? Anyway seems good so far. Looking forward to more results.
(Aug. 08, 2012  7:12 AM)War Wrote: No, no one has found any sort of Spin-Stealing capabilities in LDG, iirc. Ingulit has been testing it for months, and he hasn't found anything.
L-Drago Destroy/Guardian BD145RDF/MF is used in a whole lot of tournaments, so I surely wouldn't say that "no one has found any sort of Spin-Stealing capabilities" in LDG, wouldn't at all *-*
Tbh I thought it was already known to have Spin-Stealing uses and that the were obvious, hence why I just swap LDD for LDG in combos LOL

From the results, this combo doesn't single itself out whatsoever for reasons to be used. Meteo seems to do better and so do BD145RDF/MF from what I see, IMO.
(Aug. 08, 2012  11:47 AM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  7:12 AM)War Wrote: No, no one has found any sort of Spin-Stealing capabilities in LDG, iirc. Ingulit has been testing it for months, and he hasn't found anything.
L-Drago Destroy/Guardian BD145RDF/MF is used in a whole lot of tournaments, so I surely wouldn't say that "no one has found any sort of Spin-Stealing capabilities" in LDG, wouldn't at all *-*
Tbh I thought it was already known to have Spin-Stealing uses and that the were obvious, hence why I just swap LDD for LDG in combos LOL

From the results, this combo doesn't single itself out whatsoever for reasons to be used. Meteo seems to do better and so do BD145RDF/MF from what I see, IMO.
Exactly its completely interchangeable w destroy. I've used LDG BD145 RDF for like 3 months now as a spin stealer .... used it in multiple tournaments.
plus what's this 125 you're talking about? You mean on the CH? That's 120...
No, she means that when using CH120, you use it at the 145 height, and that at other times, you use 125. Her reasons are in the OP.
MF-F LDG BD145EDS and MF-H LDG BD145MF/RF are quite commonly used in Indonesia's metagame for months.

(Aug. 08, 2012  11:47 AM)Zancrow Wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that haha

Wouldn't it be good to add variety? What if someone doesn't have BD145? Nothing wrong with substitutes, right?

Then they should buy a Meteo instead Grin
It probably costs less in every situation anyway.