MF-H Beat Lynx 90R2F

Fake tests (Click to View)
I'm concerned about the Earth Aquario W145 WD win rates. I got Forbidden, a relatively unknown MW, to record 100% against the AD145 variant:

MF-L Forbidden Cancer 90 RF vs Earth Aquario AD145 WD
Mint WD. Slightly past prime RF with solid movement. Aquario launched first on all launches.
Cancer: 10/10 (0 OS 10 KO)
Aquario: 0/10 (0 OS 0 KO)
Cancer Win Rate: 100%

Was Beat getting solid metal on metal contact? Maybe changing the CW will help, IIRC, Lynx is detrimental to Beat.

Thanks for the tests~
Yes, most of the time it was.

Also...... Cause I was using R2F it would run out of stamina fast. That might be why.
R2F usually helps attackers, Beat isn't that well known for having good Stamina for an Attack Wheel, that was always Lighting (through L-spin) and Flash (W145 MF)
I also noticed that some times Beat would just keep going around and around. If you'd like I'll redo them?
Ahh, that would explain it, try and go for 100% against the W145 stamina, you should be able to.
Try sliding shoot. Against those stamina customs, I got 75-100% win XD
Wow, thanks for the tests Galaxy Blade! I would like some tests against (lame) Pegasis please Smile
Haha, OK. I'll redo them later.

I'll try you guys advice ^___^
(Dec. 06, 2013  6:17 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wow, thanks for the tests Galaxy Blade! I would like some tests against (lame) Pegasis please Smile

Pegasis is/was a great attack wheel.
This is cool!

I love LTAC's. XD With E230 gone, I'm fixin' to use some Vulcan 85. Eee

Anywho, I actually like Beat H145 far better than any other variant. I'm gonna try to get a thread up later today. with H145, it can actually hit 100% against 85WD Stamina.

That track works wonders. Also, Beat should win against Cosmic consistently. Cosmic has waaaaaaay too much recoil to be winning against another Attack type. This is really nice. I like it!
(Dec. 06, 2013  6:19 PM)Kujikato Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2013  6:17 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wow, thanks for the tests Galaxy Blade! I would like some tests against (lame) Pegasis please Smile

I know, that's why I asked for tests against it. I just don't like any Pegasus lol Joyful_3
(Dec. 06, 2013  6:27 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2013  6:19 PM)Kujikato Wrote:

I know, that's why I asked for tests against it. I just don't like any Pegasus lol Joyful_3

Oh, ok Smile your comment was misleading, sorry!

Could we also get 230 tests? Pretty important to see if LTAC can KO a HTDC.
You see, TH170 isn't the best for attack. try W145 Instead.
Cosmic has force smash, not sure about Beat though.

TL;DR, we test TH170 Attackers now.
My idea works, haha. Nice job, Galaxy.
(Dec. 06, 2013  7:36 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Cosmic has force smash, not sure about Beat though.

TL;DR, we test TH170 Attackers now.

y not 160 instead.
Either works. Maybe he doesn't have 160?

I remember Flash 160 being brought up before.
Haha, yes I don't have a 160. I could do with a list of tests. I can't test at the moment..... it will have to wait till tomorrow. I done tests with TH170 before and H145. I just liked 90 better. @TheBlackDragon: Please get those tests, haha. I'm making a Beat thread soon, and love too have many Beat tests.
My son used to use Flash___ Th170rf with a bit of success and that was back before the E230. I never believed attackers can't be on taller tracks. I'd give them a shot.
Would anyone be willing to test this against Beat H145 R2F? Tongue_out
I would be happy to try soon, but....... I'm not sure if H145 would kill this cause it's on 90.
If anything you might break a wing off H145 in the process, so be careful.
It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.