MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF

SO then at Ga's thoughts, what would be the best substitute?

Note: I do not have SW145 [Reasons Implied lol]

SW145 Ga did say, anything else? H145 only, lol mine broke. Oh well.
I would try it against VariAres, But yet again, no R145...
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:16 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: SO then at Ga's thoughts, what would be the best substitute?

Note: I do not have SW145 [Reasons Implied lol]

H145 then. If you don't even have that, then UW145. If you don't have any of these, you're screwed. Lol.
I don't think UW145 would be a good substitute. H145 would be, But test may become a little inaccurate with a different track.
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:22 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: I don't think UW145 would be a good substitute. H145 would be, But test may become a little inaccurate with a different track.

That's why I gave it as a last resort. It still has some smash, just not much. It also doesn't provide much weight.
Interesting combo!
I was actually thinking of a similar combo a while back, Basalt with R145! It seems it performs great! Against Defense types though, it does struggle, (from the results anyways) it demolishes Staminas, and it does well against a standard attack type. I like it! So gonna try this out when I get Basalt and R145 Tongue_out

@Ga
Yes, I don't have a UW145, but from what I've seen, it appears to be lighter than SW145. I'd say SW145 would be a better substitute if H145 is not available to you - but seeing as almost everyone has one, it's kinda funny if you can't use it.
@Ga'
Ya....
BD145 is a better last resort if you ask me.
IMO, I think that BD145 is much like the use of this combo in general, when it comes to attack. When you see this, Basalt is just an extremely large moving tank, and that's what BD145 is on most ATK combos! I love this combo, seeing as it DOESN'T use BD145, and it has R145 instead! (I luv R145)
I'd love to see this tested against MF-H Basalt ___ BD145, just to see how it fares, if anyone could do some!
It isn't though, the difference in performance is drastic. R145 and BD145 aren't similar at all.
Plus, just realizing, BD145 would floor scrape if you used a sliding/bank shot :\ Just proved my self very wrong...
Plus, R145 would decrease any recoil.
No it wouldn't floor scrape if you banked or slide shoot.
Floor scrape? Nah..

Why doesn't BD145CS floor it, it just has balance.

EDIT: Beaten by Dan
BeyCenter Actually, R145, you would think does that but it doesn't. It actually adds to the recoil. When you think about it, you think "Rubber? Then it must absorb the shock!" but in turn it doesn't do that really.
Wait.. You didn't know that? That feature is why people request VariAres R145MF/RF tests: add some real recoil whenever R145 gets a chance to make contact.
Something like C145 absorbs shock to some extent.
Hm! Nice suggestion there, C145 might be worth a try.

Will see what I can do soon, ultimately R145 will be better, but it wortha shot
Ya, I don't know much about R145, thats why I would try to stay with the given combo until I learn on what subs could/could not be used.
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:47 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Hm! Nice suggestion there, C145 might be worth a try.

Will see what I can do soon, ultimately R145 will be better, but it wortha shot

Uh, no.
I get 100% win rates with MF-H Basalt Kerbecs C145RF against MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF.
I'm almost certain Basalt ends up winning by OS because of the claws. It also KOs Lightning if youre wondering if it's strictly OS.

It was brought up earlier in the thread by Bluezee. Reading the entirety of a thread (this short, at least) saves you from looking like you don't know what you're saying.
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:10 AM)Dan Wrote: Scythe is thinner and probably less recoil to it than libra.
Then again, anti-meta isn't exactly a good indicator of a part's defensive prowess.
If anything, you should do MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145EDS instead of CS.
Oh yeah, putting BD145 on any attack oriented wheel doesn't make it better, but more often than not simply hinders it by not exposing the entire wheel/generally not a good pairing.

(Sep. 06, 2011  3:09 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: And I do believe that fang is better on S130, correct me if I'm wrong here.

I agree with both of these posts; however the problem is that I don't own a S130. Anyways, more tests.

MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs (Boost Mode) MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS:

MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF:

Any comments/Questions? Also, would you like any more tests, and if so what?

Ah, thank you for backing up my results. Much appreciated Smile. My last requests are against MF Scythe Kronos BD145EDS and Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. Thanks for taking your time to help me test this combo, Pocky!
Thanks for these test Pocky XD Do you have 2 Basalt's cuz I want to see how it does against another basalt. I just received my second basalt, but I have no R145, as mentioned.
No Beycenter, I don't own another Basalt. (Nor would I want to with it being on the edge of banned.) You're welcome though. (:

Anyways; more results.

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs R145RF vs MF Scythe Kronos BD145EDS:

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs R145RF vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD

Could you add all 6 of my testing results to the "Other member's testing" section? As it would be easier to go through if I ever wanted to re-visit the combination/thread. See if I did anything wrong, etc,etc.
Welcome. Again nice testings. What mode was Scythe and BD145 in, wasn't mentioned.
Free-spinning for Scythe, and BD145 can only be in normal mode on scythe; unless you're talking about Hell Kerbecs. Then it's boost of course.
Well he could mean which end (IIRC Boost Disk has the reinforcement point on one end or something like it) which would affect performance.
BD145 in normal mode on Hell for defense :V
But Hell Kerbecs BD145WD surely can't beconsidered a defence combination if it's using WD; and nobody would play Hell Kerbecs BD145WD Normal Mode anyways due to floor scraping.