MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF

What? It wouldn't?! Woah!!!!!!
Your post generalized all Hell BD145 combinations, clearly I was referring to the CS variant, come on.
umm does anyone know when this bey is coming to the U.s. ?
It is already released I believe. (under the name 'Twisted Tempo' instead of what we're accustomed to: Basalt Horogium.)
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:24 AM)Dan Wrote: It is already released I believe. (under the name 'Twisted Tempo' instead of what we're accustomed to: Basalt Horogium.)

It is release, technically, but many areas still do not have it yet.
How is this a heavy smash attacker? IT HAS NO SMASH ATTACK. It doesn't have anything to give off smash. All it has are ridges. It's a recoil attacker like Th!nk said.
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:18 AM)Dan Wrote: What? It wouldn't?! Woah!!!!!!
Your post generalized all Hell BD145 combinations, clearly I was referring to the CS variant, come on.

It wasn't that clear at all; this is why the quote button is here. Anyways, he never said which mode to put it in, I doubt Rotation used it in Normal mode either.

Not even a recoil attacker. Its not an attacker at all; its anti-meta and nothing else.

Hazel: lol knit-picky.
If it's not knocking things out via recoil then what is it knocking them out by then?
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:33 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: How is this a heavy smash attacker? IT HAS NO SMASH ATTACK. It doesn't have anything to give off smash. All it has are ridges. It's a recoil attacker like Th!nk said.

Imagine a tank coming at you at 100 MPH! Grin
That's how I see this essentially.
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:43 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:33 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: How is this a heavy smash attacker? IT HAS NO SMASH ATTACK. It doesn't have anything to give off smash. All it has are ridges. It's a recoil attacker like Th!nk said.

Imagine a tank coming at you at 100 MPH! Grin
That's how I see this essentially.

Great but it still has no smash so shouldn't be refered to as an attacker like it is in the OP.
There are other parts for attack other than just things for smash attack you know. Confused
No there aren't... Name one.
Pockyx3 Wrote:MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs (Boost Mode) MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS:

Pockyx3 Wrote: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs R145RF vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD

Serious

How did WD get a better percentage?

Ultrablader, recoil 'ain't smash.
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:59 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
Pockyx3 Wrote:MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF vs (Boost Mode) MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS:

Pockyx3 Wrote: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs R145RF vs Hell Kerbecs BD145WD

Serious

How did WD get a better percentage?

Ultrablader, recoil 'ain't smash.

I know it's not smash. I never said it was...
I wrote that based on this.
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:41 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: If it's not knocking things out via recoil then what is it knocking them out by then?

recoil isn't a good thing.

A dictionary tells me so.
Just because it's not a good thing does mean it can't KO another bey.
Recoil is what happens to yourself, not another object.
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:58 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: No there aren't... Name one.
Just because it doesn't have a Beywiki article, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm sure we can all at least mutually agree that this is really either a recoil attacker, either that, or just a fast moving piece of metal. Really, that's all it is! (I think)
Shabalabadoo:

Yes because when two beys collide only one bey goes back doesn't it...
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:10 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
Just because it doesn't have a Beywiki article, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm sure we can all at least mutually agree that this is really either a recoil attacker, either that, or just a fast moving piece of metal. Really, that's all it is! (I think)

So despite disagreeing with me when I counter you on it you can't come up with an answer and then just go to agreeing with me. How easy.
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:10 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Shabalabadoo:

Each suffers from recoil most of the time, however Bey A's recoil does not cause Bey B's recoil, that just makes no sense.

Just imagine two vectors. Bey A's recoil is like this : <----
How could that, the recoil, somehow create an opposite reaction like this : --> ?

(Imagine that the collision is in the middle, like this : <---- [clash] -->)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Recoil

"spring or fly back, as a consequence of impact."

Because each beyblade has recoil.

Wow, that's a interesting way of putting it Kai-V

(Sep. 07, 2011  1:10 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

So despite disagreeing with me when I counter you on it you can't come up with an answer and then just go to agreeing with me. How easy.
It would be nice to avoid an argument. Grin
Yeah but don't the ridges and staircase thing on Basalt cause the other bey to you know bounce off? What's that called?
Lol. Th!nk was saying that it wasn't a recoil attacker, he said that it was a heavy smash attacker. I was originally saying that it was a recoil attacker.
Well it has no smash so how can it be a heavy smash attacker?