METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE

TopBlade Wrote:Yeah me too, but the shipping might cost alot to import it to U.S

This usually applies to buying it individually and not at the same time.

If you buy it in one lot and at the same time, usually it is cheaper.

But, I predict that the new releases will have to be bought individually. Hopefully it's from the same seller on Rakuten? That way, no multiple shipping fees due to different products from different sellers.
You should be able to get them all via the same seller on Rakuten. I've also sent an e-mail to Ideal asking if they'll be stocking these.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:
Kai-V Wrote:Insects ...

I hope they do not make a Spider Riders out of this ...

Oh good lord... Giant beetles you ride around on and a beyblade launcher in hand... and a very stupid ending that was basically a cop out...

good job on not only inadvertently admitting that you watched spider riders to the end, but also that you were so emotionally invested you were disappointed by the ending

I wasn't emotionally invested in it. I watched it to the end because I don't like watching something and not knowing how it ends. It irritates me. The end wasn't even coherent. I mean I know it was a load of carp through out, but come on a tiny little piece of logic sense would have been nice at the end.

But yes this could work, but I want millipedes and such too. Something REALLY creepy crawly.
WTF is this
the insects aren't a joke?
that pic r not shopped or something?
Tamer Brad Wrote:he hms vs. plastic'd you Eee

Unfair! He was cheating!

LazerBlader Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:Maybe each team in the new anime is centered around a specific category of animal, and insect is just one of them?

Well if you think about it, there'd be only so many different kinds of insects they'd be able to go thru before they rely on insects that look too closely similar to one another

There's only so many different mythological creatures/animals/motorbikes that they can use either =/

Roy Wrote:Cool! Even if it is just bugs, a new series is a new series as long as they have got Tyson, Kai and so on in it.

And please people, don't go screaming your heads off if a huge hairy spider comes out of one of the beyblades.

Honestly, can you imagine Takao replacing Dragoon with a beetle?
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Honestly, can you imagine Takao replacing Dragoon with a beetle?

Yeah why not. Anyway we don't know if it is just insects or they might just be a new type they want to put in. Either way we wouldn't really know until it is announced with all the details.

Did you just say that Tyson would willingly replace Dragoon with a BUG? A BUG? A BUG?!?

Also I wonder if thats just colored metal attack rings or if the all metal was false.
I would not like characters from any of the previous series to come back. That'll just be weird.
I think it's time for me to make a MOJ account!
Ditto on the ordering on release day.

Also, I think Takao and company should make at least a cameo appearance. Like at the end or something where they fight the new main characters or something.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Ditto on the ordering on release day.

Also, I think Takao and company should make at least a cameo appearance. Like at the end or something where they fight the new main characters or something.

*cough*Yu-Gi-Oh! GX*cough*
I never saw Yugioh GX
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I never saw Yugioh GX

It ends with Yugi dueling Jaden basically.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I never saw Yugioh GX

Neither have I, but I've heard its carp awful.
Images of the new blades!

[Image: large]

It appears the shooters have screens.
I'm pretty sure this confirms the all-metal blades.

Also, that one in the bottom right corner seriously looks like it could carp some carp up.

I'm thinking the screens on the launchers might be to tell you your RPM when you pull the ripcord, or maybe its something simpler like a countdown timer so that people launch closer to the same time?

Who knows, I guess we'll have to wait and see. D:
I have to say, I liked the handle on the HMS winders more. I dunno how I feel about them going back to the old style.

I wonder if you'll still be able to interchange between right spin and left spin.

Can't wait to test these out against the HMS mainstays.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I have to say, I liked the handle on the HMS winders more. I dunno how I feel about them going back to the old style.

I wonder if you'll still be able to interchange between right spin and left spin.

Can't wait to test these out against the HMS mainstays.

I don't really care about the handles really, I'm more worried about the thickness and quality of the ripcords themselves.

The HMS winders were great. I don't think I ever had any break. But the ones from the plastic gen were carp terrible. I hope they continue to use the more durable plastic from the HMS winders rather than from the Plastic series.
Those look cool and do seem to be all metal.
I'm not digging the shooter/ripcord though. Besides not looking very comfortable, these new shooters just look like they'll make the beys more expensive. I don't know why they'd go back to using plastic gen style ripcords either...even if they were made of the same plastic as the G-Winders, it's really thin and the handle is worse. Hope we at least get some nice launcher grips.
When they say full metal blades, they mean full metal beyblades. The blades look awsome and the shooter and ripcord is cool and also I think it is a counter or they record how much speed your beyblade have. I want to know is, are those japanese letters on top of the beyblade

Also by any chance do you know these new blades names
flashfox Wrote:....

Did you just say that Tyson would willingly replace Dragoon with a BUG? A BUG? A BUG?!?

Opps! I didn't know he said replace (should open my eyes), If it is replace then no way because a dragon could just step on a bug and then it would be game over so no, he wouldn't.

Those new blades look pretty cool and them being metal is even better. England would never put metal ones on for sale though because of kids playing with them so that would mean that we would only get the plastic ones. I hope I am wrong though.
King of Darkness Wrote:Those look cool and do seem to be all metal.
I'm not digging the shooter/ripcord though. Besides not looking very comfortable, these new shooters just look like they'll make the beys more expensive. I don't know why they'd go back to using plastic gen style ripcords either...even if they were made of the same plastic as the G-Winders, it's really thin and the handle is worse. Hope we at least get some nice launcher grips.

The prices for the new Beyblades seem relatively low. So it doesn't look like it will be an issue.

TopBlade Wrote:When they say full metal blades, they mean full metal beyblades. The blades look awsome and the shooter and ripcord is cool and also I think it is a counter or they record how much speed your beyblade have. I want to know is, are those japanese letters on top of the beyblade

Also by any chance do you know these new blades names

The names were already posted.

Also, Ideal will be carrying these Beyblades. I am working on getting a collaboration with them going.
hmmmmmmmm is this real? i mean i thought this was another of brad's jokes? especially since it says "it's about something"?

hmm..if it is fake, really nice pulled off lol, but i'm starting to think it's real because of that newspaper clip?
Silver Kane Wrote:hmmmmmmmm is this real? i mean i thought this was another of brad's jokes? especially since it says "it's about something"?

hmm..if it is fake, really nice pulled off lol, but i'm starting to think it's real because of that newspaper clip?

yeah dude i also made a page on rakuten listing a bunch of new products for release this august, and made up the press release and had anime news network post it

GOOD ONE HUH
He only put 'it's about something' because we don't know if it is about bugs or something<_<, See, I just put something.