METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE

Sorry, forgot you were a girl. Showing google results is usually a way of saying "SEARCH GOOGLE FIRST" and I always found it pretty jerky, you could've just mentioned the answer.

I am really glad they are not allowing dual spin shooters, this way you pick a spin direction before the match and stick with it. No more stalling for spin direction changes!
Bey Brad Wrote:Sorry, forgot you were a girl. Showing google results is usually a way of saying "SEARCH GOOGLE FIRST" and I always found it pretty jerky, you could've just mentioned the answer.
Well, that shouldn't stop you from calling me a jerk even if you did remember. I just thought of it like if I posted it, it's less reliable than posting image proof. Nevermind, I see it your way now.

Bey Brad Wrote:I am really glad they are not allowing dual spin shooters, this way you pick a spin direction before the match and stick with it. No more stalling for spin direction changes!
There wasn't a rule against this in professional play? If the popularity of tournaments ever returns it would be great to see different battle zones with different rules, unless they already did this.
No, it's cool. I just misunderstood what you were getting at, sorry! Smile

Well, let's say in round 1 you used left spin ... you can switch to right spin in round 2 as long as you're using a dual shooter. However, once you put the winder in, you can't remove it.
I've been gone too long..did I miss anything interesting? <.<
read the thread
So the website was found..and Shogakukan will be publishing either the anime or manga apparently...
I'm thinking all important information should be consolidated on the first post, editing everytime news is released. Maybe date included in the edit, too, for reference purposes.
I'm going to make a new thread actually.