METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE

Protip: Read thread, make decent posts.
The blades will be made of rich, creamery butter.
Bey Brad Wrote:this would be a terrible idea you lunatics

but but but its an AWESOME idea Unhappy

AnnieDuck Wrote:the core is fyi

WE ARE A PLANET OF SPINNING HOT LIQUID MAGMA THAT MAKES US LIKE A MAGNET

KIND OF LIKE A MG CORE FOR YOUR BEY, BUT IN A MUCH LARGER SCALE
Spinster Wrote:The blades will be made of rich, creamery butter.

omg i cant wait till these come out!
bugturtles Wrote:WE ARE A PLANET OF SPINNING HOT LIQUID MAGMA THAT MAKES US LIKE A MAGNET

uhhhhhhhh
bugturtles Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:the core is fyi

WE ARE A PLANET OF SPINNING HOT LIQUID MAGMA THAT MAKES US LIKE A MAGNET

No, it's obviously magnetized orichalcon.
Beyblade is carp metal \m/ (u_u) \m/
AnnieDuck Wrote:AWW THEY ENGRISH'D THE URL

lolo
It's quite obvious, it's Takara Tomy calling out to Brad, their full message probably was "Bey Brad Eh?" but forgot that it was a question, and how to spell "Eh".
Takao Wrote:It's quite obvious, it's Takara Tomy calling out to Brad, their full message probably was "Bey Brad Eh?" but forgot that it was a question, and how to spell "Eh".

lol, amazing
Takao Wrote:It's quite obvious, it's Takara Tomy calling out to Brad, their full message probably was "Bey Brad Eh?" but forgot that it was a question, and how to spell "Eh".

It ought to be official =D

Sad that there isn't very much on the site yet. I've actually forgotten how the old one looked like, already.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:

It ought to be official =D

Sad that there isn't very much on the site yet. I've actually forgotten how the old one looked like, already.
The last design I remember was the Shining God and Bloody Devil Beyblades in battle. Similar in design concept minus the new grunge look in which I spy the Base02 font.
Since when have takara and tomy merged? Its a good thing , im just curious.
darth yader Wrote:Since when have takara and tomy merged? Its a good thing , im just curious.
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/9573/...rgewz5.jpg
Kuznetsov Wrote:
darth yader Wrote:Since when have takara and tomy merged? Its a good thing , im just curious.
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/9573/...rgewz5.jpg

Why did you answer this in image form?
Probably to point out how simple a google search can be. But it lacks img tags.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Probably to point out how simple a google search can be. But it lacks img tags.

oh so he was being a jerk
They must be lurking beywiki; they changed the address to the proper romanization XD

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/beyblade/

Seeing Pegasus's attack ring from above makes me really wonder whether it will be right or left spin (possibly worth considering as it seems to be the protagonist blade of the series, and dragoon functioned this way in the last series). I'd imagine it'd really change the way it plays, but both seem like they'd be effective attack strategies. I guess it depends if the "ramps" are functional in left spin. Either way, it should sport an impressive smash attack (?). Looking forward to trying it.
Marin Wrote:They must be lurking beywiki; they changed the address to the proper romanization XD

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/beyblade/

Seeing Pegasus's attack ring from above makes me really wonder whether it will be right or left spin (possibly worth considering as it seems to be the protagonist blade of the series, and dragoon functioned this way in the last series). I'd imagine it'd really change the way it plays, but both seem like they'd be effective attack strategies. I guess it depends if the "ramps" are functional in left spin. Either way, it should sport an impressive smash attack (?). Looking forward to trying it.

Looking at the way the slots and clips are positioned, I think all beyblades will be able to go either right or left, BUT launchers can only go in one direction.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Looking at the way the slots and clips are positioned, I think all beyblades will be able to go either right or left, BUT launchers can only go in one direction.

This is my guess as well.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Probably to point out how simple a google search can be. But it lacks img tags.
I think they would have given the wrong impression, well, moreso.

Bey Brad Wrote:oh so she was being a jerk
Though I don't really understand why showing actual image proof is better than word of mouth information...

I don't see any advantages of not letting us experiment with dual spin direction, at least in later products.